• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

sherry440

One more thing...take a moment to look up and include your Sirius ID number so they really know you are or were a client. That carries weight! I is the first thing they ask for...always.more impact.

Sorry I don't know any truck drivers, nor do I own a barn. I do like the idea of a celebration, however. If not a cruise, maybe at MV's house. Or mine. I do know quite a few film makers . Portland is rampant with them....2nd only to LA.

lonevoice

Quote from: Surmo on November 13, 2013, 11:52:35 PM
                                                                      STATEMENT TO BELLGAB

On behalf of Art Bell, I am issuing a statement to the participants of BellGab, the fans of Art Bell, and even Art's enemies.
Woohoo, Surmo.  Release that metallic Phantasm orb of yours and send it straight into the eyes of Art's enemies.

Art is a wise man to seek legal counsel from someone with unquestionable motives, someone who has a proven history of respect for him, and wanting only the best for him.  He's been screwed enough by trusting untrustworthy people with nefarious intent.  This is good. 

dan7800

Someone with video editing talent needs to make a video we can make viral and get it over the web.

steelbot

I'm gonna just open the lines for free on air bong rips ...any takers?  pm me lol

Ok, first off, my apologies. I was away from the computer for a couple of days. When I logged back on, 200 pages have been added to this thread  ;D HA!
I know Sirius will not let Art out of his Non-Compete. Also saw #freeartbell on Arts FB page, etc. - Would anyone be so kind as to give me an update on everything else that has happened? I gotta know! :)

Quote from: Surmo on November 13, 2013, 11:52:35 PM
                                                                      STATEMENT TO BELLGAB

On behalf of Art Bell, I am issuing a statement to the participants of BellGab, the fans of Art Bell, and even Art's enemies.

A number of days ago Art and I made contact in regard to his legal issues involving Sirius XM, and now Premiere Radio and Coast to Coast.  Art's desire is to return to the air as soon as possible, and he wanted me to investigate his legal options.  Art instructed me to look into each and every option, and by that he meant every option, after which he will decide which avenue to select to return to the airways.  Every option is on the table, but the preference is for a quick return in a format that Art prefers.

Art Bell is not a businessman, and he made a mistake trusting those who perhaps should not have been trusted.  He is now assembling a team in order to correct that mistake, and will make his decision fairly swiftly.  It is gratifying to note the legal hurdles do not look nearly as significant as initially feared, and I will present Art with a number of legal options in the very near future.  If that is what is required to get a show on the air, Art will proceed with one of those legal options, though the final decision remains with Art Bell.

Those of you who have ideas on how to proceed with the ground troops, i.e. BellGab itself, should feel free to send me a personal message with your ideas.  Videos, posting at certain sensitive websites, and other such actions, are all encouraged if done in a legal manner.

On a more personal note, in doing due diligence I have been allowed to review much of the existing "back room" documentation, and it is everything Art has stated and more.  The failures of the Sirius system have been consistent and widespread, with documentation to support this, and which Art approached Sirius with from Day One.  Records of this exist.  I have instructed Art not to get into too much detail on this until such time as a final legal team and plan of action have been selected.  Suffice to say, the other side frequents this website regularly, and it is wise not to show our hand until we decide to play it.

In conclusion, all legal or other options are now being evaluated.  Art will make a decision in the near future on how to proceed.

Best of luck Lando, er Surmo.   Thanks for your efforts.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 14, 2013, 12:00:48 AM
It needs to be a sustained campaign. Not just today and then we forget about it.

I wonder whether they will delete them as fast as they go up and then start banning users like the C2CAM page has done in the past.

George Senda
Free Art Bell ! Free radio and streaming for all !
The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) on You Tube !!! ...
Like ·  · Share · 2 seconds ago ·

Someone needs to get on coast tonight and say #freeartbell.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2013, 12:11:56 AM

Bateman was born for this.

Quote from: dan7800 on November 14, 2013, 12:09:16 AM
Someone with video editing talent needs to make a video we can make viral and get it over the web.

SaucyRossy, get on it.

Queen

The big question to Art that everyone has been waiting to hear an answer for is.  Have you Mr. Bell ever played Angry Birds? :D

Redwolf

In conclusion, all legal or other options are now being evaluated.  Art will make a decision in the near future on how to proceed.
[/quote]

Like a breath of 'legal' fresh air!

Thank you Art for pursuing this legal option!

...and thank you for sharing this with everyone and for helping to get Art back on the mic from the high desert!

Heather Wade

Fuckin A.  Who's first? 

steelbot

Quote from: oleironskillet on November 14, 2013, 12:10:45 AM
Ok, first off, my apologies. I was away from the computer for a couple of days. When I logged back on, 200 pages have been added to this thread  ;D HA!
I know Sirius will not let Art out of his Non-Compete. Also saw #freeartbell on Arts FB page, etc. - Would anyone be so kind as to give me an update on everything else that has happened? I gotta know! :)
just skip and start right here! you're better off searching for Art's posts and reading his stuff in chronology vs trying to decipher this schizophrenic mess!

zeebo

Quote from: Derpspiracy on November 13, 2013, 09:06:03 PM
Somebody NEEDS to make this into a video game. Escape from Noory's Basement: The Suckening.

Complete with turmeric power-ups, pizza roll guns, flying weegee board attacks.

Quote from: steelbot on November 14, 2013, 12:14:05 AM
just skip and start right here! you're better off searching for Art's posts and reading his stuff in chronology vs trying to decipher this schizophrenic mess!
Good point! Thank you!

jazmunda

Yes #freeartbell should be like Baba Booey for Coast and all other Sirius programming.

We can make it happen!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on November 13, 2013, 01:11:18 PM
George Snorty proving again what is wrong with Corporate America. The average float to the top. Good job Snorty.
And he is always nailing the evil corps and all the money they make...like he isn't with them and acts worse than the lowest corp slime by the things he constantly does...like this past deal getting on SXM. He is just a fraudulent liar and is the epitome of all he claims  is so wrong with America.  GNS

Surmo

If I might be so bold, SaucyRossy has the video talent needed to make a great viral video.  I would have mentioned it in the statement, but it was best not to include someone else's name, especially without having consulted them first.

Spinner

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 11:36:03 PM
Thank you all for the support. I did not ask for this, but holy smokes it is really going nuts.

Art (Chained)
Anything we can do to help, Art. :)

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2013, 12:00:11 AM
I'm literally calling random people from the sirius main directory and leaving them a freeart bell message!!

Ok this is hilarious.

Upgreyed

The Facebook posts are coming quick.  Keep up the good work!

>:(

Rossy could make an epic viral video

Heather Wade

Quote from: Spinner on November 14, 2013, 12:16:38 AM

Anything we can do to help, Art. :)

You said it!!  Just say the word, Art!   :D

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on November 14, 2013, 12:19:58 AM
Ok this is hilarious.

Nooryisawesome in my inbox

I asked george what his classic shows were...

He said all of them!

[attachment deleted by admin]

steelbot

Quote from: oleironskillet on November 14, 2013, 12:15:42 AM
Good point! Thank you!
just know this - when in doubt it's always Jazmunda's fault...no more no less  ;D