• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 13, 2013, 05:21:45 AM

Why do people who aren't American always have to eat such weird food?

It pisses me off. I remember one time I went into a German restaurant called "Rugfelders" and I ordered the Gazpacho which is a famous German tomato soup I saw on the Simpsons. But when they brought it to me the fuckers hadn't microwaved it! So I slugged down the rest of my Dos Equis and proceeded to throw a fit! I even broke the Dos Equis bottle over the hard, German table and used it as a projectile to jab into the Spongebob Germania poster they had put up right behind me. Ich Bin Nein Berliner! Suffice to say it was a week before I went back to that goddamn place.

Hahaha...geesh, TM.  Did you try the sauerbraten in Spain?  ;)

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: Surmo on November 13, 2013, 09:31:39 AM
In an entirely unrleated matter, what is the going rate to be paid as a troll?  Or is it an unpaid position, and simply the result of psychological  issues?

Noory pays me $3.00 a day and a box of pizza rolls to discredit Fart Bell the quitter.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Surmo on November 13, 2013, 09:31:39 AM
There certainly are a half dozen are so posters who are dedicated to dissecting everything Art says, line by line, and then attacking it.  Rarely are they positive, maybe just enough to claim they are not what they really are. It is not just an issue of pointing out some obvious flaws Art has as a person, such as not being a businessman, etc., but to make out Art as dishonest and a liar.  It clearly seems to be a mission to them.  These "people" are unrelenting, and from my point of view brazen about their goal to tear Art down.

In an entirely unrleated matter, what is the going rate to be paid as a troll?  Or is it an unpaid position, and simply the result of psychological  issues?

For a die-hard troll the target doesn't matter, e.g., Noory, Art, Wells, Jesus....  And no self-respecting troll would receive compensation for their contribution to society.

dan7800

Anyone have a good email address to someone higher up in customer relations/programming? I've been a Sirius subscriber for 4+ years. I want to tell them:

A) I am upset I am paying for a channel playing EXACTLY what I could get over the air for free (C2C). The show is garbage and is exactly what I want to pay Sirius NOT to give me.
B) Release Art from his NC.

Otherwise I will cancel my service.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 13, 2013, 09:41:49 AM
Noory pays me $3.00 a day and a box of pizza rolls to discredit Fart Bell the quitter.

I also get expenses, just like Jim Rockford.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 13, 2013, 09:48:11 AM

Hahaha...Hell, I just come here for the laughs.  That's payment enough.  ;D

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 13, 2013, 09:48:11 AM

Jim Rockford nor Columbo could solve the mystery of Art Bell the quitter, no matter what expenses are at their disposable. Art is an enigma, like the Dark Matter in his underwear.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 13, 2013, 09:51:50 AM
Jim Rockford nor Columbo could solve the mystery of Art Bell the quitter, no matter what expenses are at their disposable...

"...just one more question, sir..."

If Art knew during his DM duration Jorch was coming around the bend to join his "good buddy" on Sirius, case closed.  "Take, Mr. Noory away, officers."

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: ItsOver on November 13, 2013, 09:57:36 AM
"...just a couple thousand more questions, sir..."

However, if Art knew Jorch was coming around the bend to join his "good buddy" on Sirius, case closed.  "Take, Mr. Noory away, officers."

Hahahaha! Good one!

ItsOver

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 13, 2013, 09:59:27 AM

Hahahaha! Good one!

Thanks.  I had to clarify it a little.  I'm still drinking my morning coffee.  I'm bracing myself for any "did it come from somebody's "posterior" comments."   ;) :D

Marc.Knight

Quote from: dan7800 on November 13, 2013, 09:48:01 AM
Anyone have a good email address to someone higher up in customer relations/programming? I've been a Sirius subscriber for 4+ years. I want to tell them:

A) I am upset I am paying for a channel playing EXACTLY what I could get over the air for free (C2C). The show is garbage and is exactly what I want to pay Sirius NOT to give me.
B) Release Art from his NC.

Otherwise I will cancel my service.

Check this out:

To all SiriusXM Board of Directors:

nonmgmtdirectors@siriusxm.com

Mr. Hanky

There have been reports of looting in the Philippines after the typhoon. I wonder if Art Bell is there now and has resorted to stealing to support his unemployed ass.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 13, 2013, 10:06:50 AM
There have been reports of looting in the Philippines after the typhoon. I wonder if Art Bell is there now and has resorted to stealing to support his unemployed ass.

Art has worked harder than most Mr. Panky.

maren

This is just a hat tip to all those on BellGab who kept screaming at Art to get a lawyer!  I think that went a long way in helping nudge him in that direction.  I was thinking that he's probably always represented himself, and in the "old" days, that may have been enough.  But just like Art was saying times have changed in radio, times have changed in the business world and we need help to be able to fight with a chance to win.

So, you guys, if Art is successful and is able to stream a show, I think you all should take a bow for a job well done.   :)

DanTSX

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 13, 2013, 10:06:50 AM

I don't think Art ever needs to work again.  Been that at for 10+ years

His children won't have to work either.

But way to make light of the tragedy in the PI. 

Is that you Tommy?

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: DanTSX on November 13, 2013, 10:16:11 AM
I don't think Art ever needs to work again.  Been that at for 10+ years

His children won't have to work either.

But way to make light of the tragedy in the PI. 

Is that you Tommy?

It's a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

We need to star clogging up the sirius phone lines.

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2013, 10:19:38 AM

#freeartbell

Free Art Bell? I hope SiriusXM sticks the contract up Art's arse and makes him honor it, like Art quit on his loyal fans after only 6 weeks back on the air.

fave

#freeartbell

If I could figure out how to use twitter I would # that

dan7800

Quote from: Philosopher on November 13, 2013, 10:06:21 AM

Check this out:

To all SiriusXM Board of Directors:

Hello,

My name is Daniel xxxx, and I have been a loyal Sirius subscriber for over 4 years. I have enjoyed the programming Sirius has offered, listening to a variety of stations. In mid-September, I was pleasantly surprised to discover Art Bell's Dark Matter on channel 104. For various, reasons I understand the relationship with Art came to a conclusion. I was however, quite upset to discover Coast to Coast AM with George Noory was selected to replace Dark Matter's time slot. This was precisely the time of show I became a Sirius subscriber to avoid.

I would like Sirius to do the following:

A) Remove Coast to Coast AM from its programming lineup. The show is bland and non engaging. Additionally, why are subscribers paying for what is offered for free over traditional radio. I am happy having a similar type of show, just not with George Noory.
B) Release Art from his Non-compete clause. Not releasing him will only make my (and others) disdain for Sirius grow.

Failure to do these will result in losing me as a customer.

Thank you very much for your time,

Daniel xxxx, PhD

Let Sirius know to #freeartbell from his noncompete clause:

Email: nonmgmtdirectors@siriusxm.com

CEO Mel Karmazin â€" mkarmazin@siriusradio.com
Mel Karmazin
Chief Executive Officer
Sirius Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10020
Phone: (212) 584-5100
Fax: (212) 584-5200

James E. Meyes President, Operations and Sales â€" jmeyer@siriusradio.com

Hillary Schupf
Talk/Entertainment Media Relations
hillary.schupf@siriusxm.com

Sal Reséndez
Media Relations
sal.resendez@siriusxm.com

Provide feedback: https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/app/

Call Listener Care
1-866-528-7474
Monday â€" Saturday 8am to 11pm EST
Sunday 8am â€" 8pm EST

1-800-998-7900 - additional contact number

Snail Mail:
SiriusXM
P.O. Box 33174
Detroit, MI 48232

DanTSX

Quote from: dan7800 on November 13, 2013, 10:28:06 AM

Hello,

My name is Daniel xxxx, and I have been a loyal Sirius subscriber for over 4 years. I have enjoyed the programming Sirius has offered, listening to a variety of stations. In mid-September, I was pleasantly surprised to discover Art Bell's Dark Matter on channel 104. For various, reasons I understand the relationship with Art came to a conclusion. I was however, quite upset to discover Coast to Coast AM with George Noory was selected to replace Dark Matter's time slot. This was precisely the time of show I became a Sirius subscriber to avoid.

I would like Sirius to do the following:

A) Remove Coast to Coast AM from its programming lineup. The show is bland and non engaging. Additionally, why are subscribers paying for what is offered for free over traditional radio. I am happy having a similar type of show, just not with George Noory.
B) Release Art from his Non-compete clause. Not releasing him will only make my (and others) disdain for Sirius grow.

Failure to do these will result in losing me as a customer.

Thank you very much for your time,

Daniel xxxx, PhD

Wayyyyy too well spoken. 

Don't you teach university level programming?

You have to have some anons or similar miscreants in your classes that could have a field day with SXM data assets. 

I'm not advocating destructive hacking.  Just lulsy hacktivist until our objectives are met.

Who wants to be Captain Midnight 2.0?

Mystery43

Quote from: Mastodonkey on November 13, 2013, 02:53:12 AM
George Knapp should quit hosting C2C altogether and team up with Art.. Art can start streaming but Knapp can be the host until Art's NC is over then they can share duties or do whatever they see fit.

love this idea if Art can't get out of his NC!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 13, 2013, 01:22:57 AM
And Art thought Noory was such a " nice " guy until about a week ago.

Well, here the Emporer Strikes Back.

George Noory

9:23 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Never saw your email this weekend, as I was travelling to St.Louis. As much as a jerk you are, the offer still stands to help you with your glasses.

How to make friends and influence people ?
This dope snoory seems to have a real and very convenient problem with technology I.e. email etc.  What's up dave no computers,  servers in St. Louie?  Cell phones don't wk between LA & St. Lou?  Boyfriend oh sorry i mean pree-doucher tammy can't help u out? That cave you hiding in can't get reception...too deep bee-lows the eerf?  Cave is code for your mom's basement?  You are a liar and a more-on!?

b_dubb

Being an Art Bell fan just became a mental illness according to the AMA

Fucking Premier Radio and Fucking Tony George have ruined my two most favorite pastimes.  >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: b_dubb on November 13, 2013, 11:07:53 AM
Being an Art Bell fan just became a mental illness according to the AMA

As much as I like Art, I had to chuckle.  I can see explaining this to Blue Cross.  Probably easier than explaining who Art is to Jess, though.  ;)

Snowdoggie

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2013, 10:39:07 AM

Let Sirius know to #freeartbell from his noncompete clause:

Email: nonmgmtdirectors@siriusxm.com

CEO Mel Karmazin â€" mkarmazin@siriusradio.com
Mel Karmazin
Chief Executive Officer
Sirius Satellite Radio
1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10020
Phone: (212) 584-5100
Fax: (212) 584-5200

James E. Meyes President, Operations and Sales â€" jmeyer@siriusradio.com

Hillary Schupf
Talk/Entertainment Media Relations
hillary.schupf@siriusxm.com

Sal Reséndez
Media Relations
sal.resendez@siriusxm.com

Provide feedback: https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/app/

Call Listener Care
1-866-528-7474
Monday â€" Saturday 8am to 11pm EST
Sunday 8am â€" 8pm EST

1-800-998-7900 - additional contact number

Snail Mail:
SiriusXM
P.O. Box 33174
Detroit, MI 48232

Aww come on. As a long time Sirius subscriber, I want to send each and every one of these nice people a bag of Catshit Coffee.