retired41

HaveAccess

NSA = No Such Agency

My Father was close to it.

Nope, they dont exist...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jnthn932 on November 10, 2013, 10:15:18 PM
WHO DAT

The Saints creamed the Cowgirls, my Stillers won and I got 4 out of six picks right today at first glance including the Eggles, so things are better with the world this evening.
Now if I can just get Skype to load right so I can start getting and sending calls. It keeps not recognizing my passwords. ...

Queen

At least Art's return to the air was longer lived then N'sync's reunion LOL

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 11, 2013, 12:29:29 AM
The Saints creamed the Cowgirls, my Stillers won and I got 4 out of six picks right today at first glance including the Eggles, so things are better with the world this evening.
Now if I can just get Skype to load right so I can start getting and sending calls ...

Falkie, you need to have an Apple genius move in with you for a couple of weeks. :D

basswood

Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2013, 12:18:04 AM
Dude, it wasn't you, it was the fake Indian guy ...

;D I remember that call, thinking: "This guy doesn't sound so fake... does Art know something I don't?" Has anyone "verified" this as fake? Am I the only one who thought Art made kind of a rude mistake on that one?

Now if I can just get Skype to load right so I can start getting and sending calls ...

Seahawks will win it all

zeebo

Quote from: basswood on November 11, 2013, 12:31:41 AM
;D I remember that call, thinking: "This guy doesn't sound so fake... does Art know something I don't?" Has anyone "verified" this as fake? Am I the only one who thought Art made kind of a rude mistake on that one?

seriously? omg sooo fake, guy didn't even know what time it was there, and his accent was all wrong and Art pretty much was suspicious right from the start but it was hiliarious to me for some reason.

Catsmile

Quote from: Bigfoot on November 10, 2013, 11:30:02 PM
You just said you've signed up for at least 2 free trials?

Look, you have to sign up with CC information. That's how "free" trials work.  In just about anything.  Most companies just automatically bill you if you don't actively opt out. 

This sucks, but it's not a "scam" by any means.  Next time, do some research into the product you're signing up for, and if you want to claim you're getting scammed, try not to admit you're doing the same. 

Careful now... you will be reported for trying to understand such things from said member. ;) ::)

jazmunda

I think the wording of this tweet from artbell.com (run by Keith) was interesting.

Still waiting to hear from SiriusXM to let Art out of his Restricted Period, so he can do an Internet show at http://ArtBell.com .

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/399698949218398210

I think we have been under the assumption that we were waiting on a yes or no as to whether Art can live stream for free on artbell.com whilst still being exclusive to Sirius but it looks like they might be waiting on a yes or a no regarding the Non Compete.

Food for thought. Mmmmmm Food.

basswood

Quote from: zeebo on November 11, 2013, 12:37:56 AM
seriously? omg sooo fake, guy didn't even know what time it was there, and his accent was all wrong and Art pretty much was suspicious right from the start but it was hiliarious to me for some reason.

LOL Seriously! He had me, anyway. I thought the whole call was bizarre though, if it was a fake, the caller didn't really try to say or do anything funny except to talk.

maureen

Quote from: jazmunda on November 11, 2013, 12:38:34 AM
I think the wording of this tweet from artbell.com (run by Keith) was interesting.

Still waiting to hear from SiriusXM to let Art out of his Restricted Period, so he can do an Internet show at http://ArtBell.com .

https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/399698949218398210

I think we have been under the assumption that we were waiting on a yes or no as to whether Art can live stream for free on artbell.com whilst still being exclusive to Sirius but it looks like they might be waiting on a yes or a no regarding the Non Compete.

Food for thought. Mmmmmm Food.
anything with Vegemite would be good!!

eddie dean

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 11, 2013, 12:16:15 AM
10 million cloned Georges loving and hanging on every word. All hail the Noory!

I hope the monolith will pay a visit to the noory on mars, so he can evolve!

[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

Quote from: maureen on November 11, 2013, 12:43:32 AM
anything with Vegemite would be good!!

I've never heard a non-Aussie say that.  :)

jazmunda

Has anybody ever had a 402 "Keep Listening" Error?

I just had an error where my Sirius iPhone app said I was logged in on another device and would I like to Keep Listening.

I haven't logged into any other device or my PC since Spooky Matter.

Now I can see why Art quit. Damn you Sirius. Damn you all to hell.

AppealPlay

Quote from: jazmunda on November 11, 2013, 12:46:56 AM
I've never heard a non-Aussie say that.  :)

It's okay.  I like it on toast sometimes.

eddie dean

Now if I can just get Skype to load right so I can start getting and sending calls. It keeps not recognizing my passwords. ...

Try "BOXFAN" as the password. ;D

Suzeca

Quote from: basswood on November 11, 2013, 12:31:41 AM

I thought the same thing too basswood. I remember my face turning sort of red and thinking omg i think art just made a mistake. That indian caller must be going wtf???

jazmunda

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on November 11, 2013, 12:49:29 AM
I just checked and it said there is a show for 11/11 which is tomorrow night here. Would like to think maybe it will be live...

Oops. 11/11 here. But the crux of my explanation stands. After 11/11 Dark Matter is no more on Sirius.

littlechris

Quote from: dortmunder on November 10, 2013, 10:57:47 PM
You're absolutely right. Ronald Reagan excelled at being a cunt well past 70.

Why do you say Ronald Reagan was a cunt??

basswood

Quote from: Suzeca on November 11, 2013, 12:49:48 AM
I thought the same thing too basswood. I remember my face turning sort of red and thinking omg i think art just made a mistake. That indian caller must be going wtf???

LOL I thought maybe I was turning into a sucker in my old age or something, glad I'm not alone :)

eddie dean

Quote from: Suzeca on November 11, 2013, 12:49:48 AM

He was a fake. Art asked him what time it was in India and he gave the wrong answer.
Goodbye 8)

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 11, 2013, 12:30:57 AM
Falkie, you need to have an Apple genius move in with you for a couple of weeks. :D

IF I ever win the Lotto I'm gonna go down there and grab one and make them my tech slave.
I'll pay them, feed them, house them but they'd be there 24-7 so when I need them ...
Same with an attorney, plumber, electrician, carpenter, nurse ( HELLOOOOO NURSE ), ...

;)

I get so tired of dragging my Imac down to the Apple Store every time I can't figure out what in the hell to do. Half the people working there are clueless & when you find someone who knows what they're doing they move on after 6 months or so.
As an example, Apple upgraded Garage Band to version 11. I'm still trying to figure out version 9.
Under version 9, there's a podcast button to create podcasts. I tried to do one but failed miserably.
So I went to the Apple Store and got a female employee ( after waiting 30 minutes ) to try to help me and even though she knew the new version, she couldn't find the podcast section either.
I've also found that most female employees there are equally clueless when you have a problem.
I don't know how they get hired.
I think guys have an easier time with this.
It's not a sexist thing, just seems to be a truisim for some reason.
Next year I'll see about getting a newer MacBook/Ibook because I was told that the newest Ipads have a Garage Band that is not as fully functional as the ones on a Mac ( and presumably a laptop as well. ).
I just bought a thumb drive with Lion on it and as soon as I get a portable hard drive that will go on there so I can keep playing my older games which won't work under Mtn. Lion or Maverick, which will probably been endorsed by John McCain.
Maverick ?
WTF?
Did they run out of cute kitty names ?
Sheesh.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 11, 2013, 12:51:40 AM
Oops. 11/11 here. But the crux of my explanation stands. After 11/11 Dark Matter is no more on Sirius.

Oh, oh.

11/11.

Boory will be all over that one and so will be the numbers lady.

basswood

Quote from: eddie dean on November 11, 2013, 12:52:54 AM
He was a fake. Art asked him what time it was in India and he gave the wrong answer.
Goodbye 8)

It seems to be the consensus he was fake. I have no idea what time he said it was when Art asked him but I seem to remember him giving a time that was half past the hour when it was actually ON the hour, right? India is in a time zone that is UTC+05:30 so it wasn't immediately obvious to me. Art seemed to have figured out the math pretty quick :)

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 11, 2013, 12:55:48 AM
Oh, oh.

11/11.

Boory will be all over that one and so will be the numbers lady.

18 hours into 11/11 now and nothing out of the ordinary has happened yet. I even missed 11:11 on my clock so that bummed me out.