I've figured it out.

Waterloo in Jewish Gematria Equals: 1206
Waterloo in English Gematria Equals: 654
Waterloo in Simple Gematria Equals: 109

Add these up, what do you get?

What happened in 1969?

The Moon landing.

The faaaake Moon landing.

As a brilliant prank on the Soviets and the American people.

Holy. Shit.

I've sent my hidden cameras into the offices of SiriusXM. What is this man doing that is so important that he can't give an answer?!

Textor

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 08, 2013, 11:25:49 PM
Ok guys and women,

I've figured it out.

Waterloo in Jewish Gematria Equals: 1206
Waterloo in English Gematria Equals: 654
Waterloo in Simple Gematria Equals: 109

Add these up, what do you get?

What happened in 1969?

The Moon landing.

The faaaake Moon landing.

As a brilliant prank on the Soviets and the American people.

Holy. Shit.

Art DID say there might be external forces influencing SiriusXM, making them not decide what to do yet...

I vote NASA.

Clearly this is related.

Someone call RCH, we need his assistance!

ItsOver

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on November 08, 2013, 11:25:28 PM
Someone accidentally dropped it driving out of the WalMart on Mars.  Hoagie can show right where it is located.

Of course!  It's right next to the Sam's and in back of the Starbucks, down the street from the big face on Mars.

Quote from: Ravenna on November 08, 2013, 11:24:35 PM
This is from Jc in response to Art Bell's FB page being back up:

Jc Webster DISGUSTATING !
2 mins ago · Like · 2

This past week has been like being in JCs pit of boiling sewage but at least I have had you all to help me enjoy the tragedy.  For that, I thank all of you.

maren

2 mins ago · Like · 2

Haha!  I sent him a Friend Request earlier.  I'm pretty sad I haven't heard back from him.  :(  Maybe he's too busy trying to get caught up on all the pages in this thread.

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on November 08, 2013, 11:25:28 PM
Someone accidentally dropped it driving out of the WalMart on Mars.  Hoagie can show right where it is located.

RCH should open a sandwich shop "Hoagie's Hoagies and Gyros"

I know I for one wouldn't eat it. He'd probably never sell anything and end up snatching the sandwiches back from his customers yelling "WAIT! Don't eat that, there's a face on it! HELLO... CAN YOU HEAR ME? ARE YOU HERE?! The face isn't answering, but just LOOK AT THE DATA!"

"WAIT! What are these numbers on the receipt? And WHY are they the same as our phone number?! How is this happening?! This MEANS something!"

Ravenna

2 mins ago · Like · 2

It's a cross between gestation and disgusting.  Who knew Jc was so clever?!

nomobjustice

Quote from: zeebo on November 08, 2013, 11:19:54 PM
plans within plans within plans

* Dune reference
"You've heard of animals chewing off a leg to escape a trap? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the trap, endure the pain, feigning death that he might kill the trapper and remove a threat to his kind." Art failed the gom jabbar :P

Ravenna

Quote from: maren on November 08, 2013, 11:29:51 PM
Haha!  I sent him a Friend Request earlier.  I'm pretty sad I haven't heard back from him.  :(  Maybe he's too busy trying to get caught up on all the pages in this thread.

He took about 3 weeks to finally respond to my Friend Request.  Despite his speech patterns, things move slowly down there in Jc World.

Quote from: Ravenna on November 08, 2013, 11:30:33 PM
It's a cross between gestation and disgusting.  Who knew Jc was so clever?!

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 08, 2013, 11:30:31 PM
RCH should open a sandwich shop "Hoagie's Hoagies and Gyros"

I know I for one wouldn't eat it. He'd probably never sell anything and end up snatching the sandwiches back from his customers yelling "WAIT! Don't eat that, there's a face on it! HELLO... CAN YOU HEAR ME? ARE YOU HERE?! The face isn't answering, but just LOOK AT THE DATA!"

"WAIT! What are these numbers on the receipt? And WHY are they the same as our phone number?! How is this happening?! This MEANS something!"

As long as they do not sell hot pizza rolls.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Textor on November 08, 2013, 11:28:15 PM
Art DID say there might be external forces influencing SiriusXM, making them not decide what to do yet...

I vote NASA.

Clearly this is related.

Someone call RCH, we need his assistance!

[attachimg=1]

maren

Quote from: Ravenna on November 08, 2013, 11:31:29 PM
He took about 3 weeks to finally respond to my Friend Request.  Despite his speech patterns, things move slowly down there in Jc World.

Well bless you for calming my soul.  I won't give up hope!

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 08, 2013, 11:26:20 PM
I've sent my hidden cameras into the offices of SiriusXM. What is this man doing that is so important that he can't give an answer?!

hahahaha holy shit! LOL

Well done, sir.

zeebo

Quote from: nomobjustice on November 08, 2013, 11:30:41 PM
"You've heard of animals chewing off a leg to escape a trap? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the trap, endure the pain, feigning death that he might kill the trapper and remove a threat to his kind." Art failed the gom jabbar :P

the sleeper may yet awaken :)

Textor

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 08, 2013, 11:35:23 PM

[attachimg=1]

I think our Attention Deficit Disorders are syncing up and now creating a feedback loop.

Maybe we could get DR. Evil to threaten to shoot down the Sirius satellite if they do not go along with our demands.

sydtron

#9............#9............#9............#9............#9.............#9...........#9........
Turn me on dead man........

kingdomofsigh

Quote from: nomobjustice on November 08, 2013, 09:03:55 PM
Lady who runs the People Who Love Art Bell page on Facebook says shes had enough and is shutting down the page. That lady is pretty fucking patient and has been insistent in her love of Art and when she says she sick of the bullshit it pretty much says it all.

That's it, I'm finished! Ok, maybe not...  ;D

Seriously (ha ha) we could do a mass consciousness experiment to bring down the Sirius satellite if they keep stonewalling us.  Then where would they be?    :P

nomobjustice

Quote from: kingdomofsigh on November 08, 2013, 11:49:15 PM
I wish I had a woman in my life that was such a glutton for punishment  :P

Derpspiracy

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on November 08, 2013, 11:51:13 PM
Seriously (ha ha) we could do a mass consciousness experiment to bring down the Sirius satellite if they keep stonewalling us.  Then where would they be?    :P

Freaking out Hoagland's frozen head about five hundred years from now.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: kingdomofsigh on November 08, 2013, 11:49:15 PM

Jeezus. I teared up reading that.

I got to quit listening to the Saddest Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_E5P-XHY9s

The General

Quote from: ItsOver on November 08, 2013, 09:26:48 PM
Crap.  Noory's flown C2C into the ground and Art's cooling his heels in Pahrump.  Is running a decent paranormal radio show really this difficult???  Christ, you'd think it was the Manhattan Project.
The Government doesn't want us to know.  ;)