• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 07, 2013, 10:39:14 PM
Well shit, offer your advice to Art and Paul.

I would be very surprised if Art didn't have his own lawyer(s) going over the contract with a fine tooth comb.

Quote from: samysam1313 on November 07, 2013, 10:43:51 PM
Isn't this site an Art Bell site for his fans?

Um, no. It's a site to hate on George Noory, specifically.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on November 07, 2013, 10:48:29 PM
I would be very surprised if Art didn't have his own lawyer(s) going over the contract with a fine tooth comb.

Yeah, but it's Richard C Hoagland's brother.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 07, 2013, 10:49:20 PM

The hate that's condoned.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 07, 2013, 10:49:20 PM

Wait what????!!??

I thought this was a Richard Hoagland fan site?

I think the real reason people are upset about dark matter going dark is it means less Hoagland!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on November 07, 2013, 10:48:29 PM

At this point I doubt that.
I doubt that Art had even met with Sirius management in person before signing the contract. I doubt he's had more than a phone call or two with them. It all seems to be email and through Paul.

That's just my speculation. I think Art took a major corporation who's CEO is a notorious scumbag at their word 

onan

I love intentionality... another way of saying I don't have to think.

Isn't this site an Art Bell site for his fans? From what I've been reading it's not much of a fan site for him.

I'm always puzzled by this inability for the devout here to register that ART BELL FANS can AIR LEGITIMATE CRITICISM and still be A FAN.  FANS can be mystified by bizarre decisions (let's get everyone to buy Sirius subscriptions, and radios and then magically just stop broadcasting) made by ART, and AIR VALID CONCERN.

Catsmile

Quote from: Spinner on November 07, 2013, 10:35:41 PM

LOL. Thanks. :)
I was so nervous, and my tongue stopped working properly for a moment. LOL

Hmmm... maybe someone should start an Art Bell Fans Singles site. Then aldousburbank could perform the resulting marriage ceremonies.  :o

Ah yes Spinner, I loved your accent on The Spec Sheet.
May I ask where you and your accent hail from?  :-[

Usagi

Harshing??? Is that a word?

More harshing than buzzing going on in the samysam household, I'll gather.

onan

Quote from: Usagi on November 07, 2013, 11:00:20 PM
More harshing than buzzing going on in the samysam household, I'll gather.

When the truth is needed Usagi is always there.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 07, 2013, 10:56:55 PM
That's just my speculation. I think Art took a major corporation who's CEO is a notorious scumbag at their word

Did the scumbag CEO say my base isn't here and just stop broadcasting shows?  They would have let Art broadcast while trying to FIX THIS behind the scenes.  We don't have a show because ART didn't continue putting on a show.  Sadly. 

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 07, 2013, 10:58:37 PM
I'm always puzzled by this inability for the devout here to register that ART BELL FANS can AIR LEGITIMATE CRITICISM and still be A FAN.  FANS can be mystified by bizarre decisions (let's get everyone to buy Sirius subscriptions, and radios and then magically just stop broadcasting) made by ART, and AIR VALID CONCERN.

Watch out, the "T" word is being prepped for that type of thinking.

Quote from: onan on November 07, 2013, 10:57:23 PM
I love intentionality... another way of saying I don't have to think.

There are no unintentionalities.

Harshing??? Is that a word? I'm not the one who's been harshing here. Isn't this site an Art Bell site for his fans? From what I've been reading it's not much of a fan site for him. At least you're not rude like a lot of the people here and you do seem to have a sense of humor. Good taste in music too. That doesn't mean I agree with everything you say. BTW: I don't bake and I don't have any kitties. I do like good music though. Crystals might not work, but Intention does. Maybe if we all put some good Intention to good use something positive would result and Art will be back on the air. If this place is in the clouds, then that explains a lot.
If this good intention stuff works, Art winning his self created battle with SXM would be pretty far down the list of priorities for me.  What about a cure for cancer, or world peace, or an end to hunger, or legalized pot (you're welcome, Aldous and Guild)?  Get your priorities straight, lady. 

This thread needs richard c Hoagland.

I'm sending him an email. We need hoagie even if he is dead.

PathoJen

Quote from: Seraphim27 on November 07, 2013, 09:56:44 PM
Speaking of FB, here's Evelyn Paglini's status today. She's starting to post predictions. Get your coats out, kids!

[attachimg=1]
Considering the largest hurricane in history is brewing, per all the news channels, I'd say this prediction is pretty likely to come to fruition

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 07, 2013, 11:04:53 PM
If this good intention stuff works, Art winning his self created battle with SXM would be pretty far down the list of priorities for me.  What about a cure for cancer, or world peace, or an end to hunger, or legalized pot (you're welcome, Aldous and Guild)?  Get your priorities straight, lady.

Reply perfection.  I'm crushing on you hard Real Cool Daddio.

dortmunder

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 07, 2013, 10:55:48 PM
Wait what????!!??

I thought this was a Richard Hoagland fan site?

I think the real reason people are upset about dark matter going dark is it means less Hoagland!

Well he's replaying right now.

onan

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 07, 2013, 11:07:52 PM
Reply perfection.  I'm crushing on you hard Real Cool Daddio.

you will have to get in line man.

Quote from: onan on November 07, 2013, 11:08:19 PM
Well, not since port holes...

True.  I was just trying to devise a seven-syllable word without having to resort to Walt Disney or Greek people.

We need coz here to tell Art and Paul how to right the ship.

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 07, 2013, 10:56:55 PM
At this point I doubt that.
I doubt that Art had even met with Sirius management in person before signing the contract. I doubt he's had more than a phone call or two with them. It all seems to be email and through Paul.

I hope you're wrong because if you're right and Art doesn't have a lawyer then you can kiss Dark Matter bye bye.

No offence Art but you need a lawyer and a good one to go up against these corporates.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 07, 2013, 11:13:49 PM

God's work, SixWeekTenure.

bateman

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on November 07, 2013, 11:13:49 PM

Is uh, is Coz one of them "neckbeards"?