• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

retired41

the effect is just for you bottom feeders only period ..

onan

not, bottom feeder
cuz, I am a nuthugger
o period o

coaster

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 03:34:35 AM
if all bottom feeders knew all i know about life and death they would shape up and fly straight there would be world peace no hungry no aging etc, but bottom feeders only know what all the germs and parasites want them to know if you had one thought that was your own then you would call that thought deaj vu hence all your wories and trivial problems that you lead your small insifficant lives by led around your hole life by parasites and germs only to die not knowing the true meaning of life yes you and all bottom feeders will die a slow and somewhat agonising death all because life extension was suppressed and not fully developed why so you can suffer and the medical complex can flourish in a word to the bottom feeders from me enjoy your next onion ,garlic toast,alcoholic beverage,sugar laced drink,etc cause it damn well maybe your last and for some it will chow from retired41  and i will be around to see the year 2500  and beyond why cause i know you won't period..love you all and that mean.s you and you good luck being worm food.
Ladies and gentlemen, the ramblings of a madman.

wr250

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 04:01:21 PM
the effect is just for you bottom feeders only period ..

well obviously english wasnt what you made you one of the .05% elitists, so what was it? subdivide dads farm after he passed away? actually did real work? abuse periods until people paid you to stop? make fidgets after stealing mr fidgets idea? run for office and got paid billions to retire? invented a new fuel injection system that was bought by the oil companies, and you are now under a NDA?
illuminate our way oh enlightened one.

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on May 21, 2014, 04:04:51 PM
Some of us might resemble this statement amigo.

retired41

honest and glorified bottom feeder sweet period..

aldousburbank

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 04:06:28 PM
This is somewhat of an improvement. With some work you may just come up with a complete insult. Waiting!

coaster

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 21, 2014, 04:06:01 PM
Some of us might resemble this statement amigo.
You're right, I forgot where I was.
Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 04:06:28 PM
Do you drool a lot? A bet you drool a lot.

retired41

if all you ever do in your life is post to forums about somebody that you hear talk you for all time will always be a bottom feeder period..

Jackstar

McPhallus

You say that, yet you've been here since last November and have damn near 500 posts.  So who's the bottom feeder?

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 04:11:17 PM
if all you ever do in your life is post to forums about somebody that you hear talk you for all time will always be a bottom feeder period..

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 21, 2014, 03:54:17 PM
All bottom feeders
With dry pennies of humor
Pee trickle down leg

Period

Top right corner. Period.

eddie dean

I think someone hijacked retired41's account. I don't remember his posts being so cunty and lacking punctuation.

Either that or he has a lack of oxygen to his brain or something.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on May 21, 2014, 05:21:24 PM
I think someone hijacked retired41's account. I don't remember his posts being so cunty and lacking punctuation.

He did include a lot of Periods.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on May 21, 2014, 05:27:55 PM
He did include a lot of Periods.
Wow, who laid out the lines of toot for this thread? I thought it was retired.

retired41

when truth is told bottom feeders respond with quirky laughter and o it's just some ass  ,well bottom feeders you can believe truth if you like or stay on the bottom where there is no oxygen  period..

eddie dean

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 06:11:17 PM
when truth is told bottom feeders respond with quirky laughter and o it's just some ass  ,well bottom feeders you can believe truth if you like or stay on the bottom where there is no oxygen  period..

Seriously man, what's with the hostility all of a sudden? ???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 03:29:27 PM
always live your you're life through other people you are one smart human bottom feeder o ya period ..

unfixed it for you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on May 21, 2014, 04:04:51 PM

really?  because i was going to have that quote tattooed on my pubis.

retired41

tell me what make and model stereo receiver in my picture and i will close my account and be gone ..

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 21, 2014, 06:26:21 PM
really?  because i was going to have that quote tattooed on my pubis.

If ever you need a tattoo removed please consider using Taintco's laser hair and tattoo removal. Now available in a mildly burning cream.

retired41

listening to genesis selling england by the pound great album..

aldousburbank

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 06:31:31 PM
listening to genesis selling england by the pound great album..
MV, this may be good on the upper right hand corner thingy of pubis.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: retired41 on May 21, 2014, 06:28:46 PM
tell me what make and model stereo receiver in my picture and i will close my account and be gone ..

playskool shitbox 2000?

retired41

life should be enjoyed not taken for a ride like a stolen pickup..

retired41

most powerful ever made and weight of 98 lbs ..