Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 16, 2013, 10:31:25 PM

Coming soon to You Tube :

" Pittsburghdamus speaks ! "

Vaguely.

Watch for it.

Dimitri, do u have a facebook page???

eddie dean

Quote from: littlechris on November 16, 2013, 10:50:28 PM
That article on Artbell.com was just taken down. I really dont see the big deal.

That's good! At least the message to stop is consistent now.

littlechris

Quote from: PathoJen on November 16, 2013, 10:54:21 PM
I have this fantasy that the reason art asked us to stop with the free art posts is because Sirius told him to call off the wolves and they will release him from the nc.

I actually think Art liked the fact  that fans were bombarding Sirius, and by him telling us to "stop" he would therefore be able to say that he was against it and tried to put an end to it, even if it continued. Unfortunately, it pretty much stopped once he made that statement.

WildCard

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2013, 10:43:50 PM
There are still people posting #freeartbell on SiriusXM's facebook page. Granted not as many as before but there is obviously those who have gotten the cease and desist message yet. That or they are shills for the "other show" trying to sabotage Art's efforts.
I saw that. It's hilarious to read the other posts bitching about their shitty streaming, apps, customer support, etc. Our Work here is done. #BringBackBookRadio!

Falkie2013

Quote from: sherry440 on November 16, 2013, 10:36:27 PM
Next to a cruise.....this is a great idea. How about Portland? Keep PTown weird and all that?

I think you'd need somewhere centrally located to have a weekend con.
But if you wanted to hold one yourself locally that might work.
Maybe there are AB fans who are also paranormal enthusiasts as well.
When you have a con, you have to pay to rent the facilities, arrange for the reservations and sign a contract with the hotel.
That's why convention memberships are so high nowadays and why cons have huckster rooms and you could also have an Art Bell/Dark Matter art room where AB fans could display and even sell their Art Bell artwork. The con usually takes a small cut out of the proceeds to pay for the rental of the art room space.

SillyFruit

Quote from: sherry440 on November 16, 2013, 10:36:27 PM
Next to a cruise.....this is a great idea. How about Portland? Keep PTown weird and all that?

I vote for Portland  :)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: WildCard on November 16, 2013, 10:59:14 PM
I saw that. It's hilarious to read the other posts bitching about their shitty streaming, apps, customer support, etc. Our Work here is done. #BringBackBookRadio!

It's funny they complain about the customer service people. I think we got really nice folks during our calls. I know I did. Damn they get a lot of complaints.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on November 16, 2013, 10:54:41 PM
Dimitri, do u have a facebook page???

The Guy From Pittsburgh

or George Senda

I have it under two names, I think.

Lots of followers since I started doing my videos. I'm having trouble keeping up.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on November 16, 2013, 10:55:57 PM
That's good! At least the message to stop is consistent now.

Agreed.The article's timing was bizarre.

It also appears as if the #freeartbell graphics gallery is gone too.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2013, 11:05:46 PM

That sucks.

WildCard

Quote from: PathoJen on November 16, 2013, 10:54:21 PM
I have this fantasy that the reason art asked us to stop with the free art posts is because Sirius told him to call off the wolves and they will release him from the nc.
That's no fantasy, PathoJen. Remember, Art didn't tell us to stop until close of business day, Friday.

Also, as the kids say, mad props for making the first #FreeArtBell sign. I wasn't trying to steal your thunder.

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 16, 2013, 11:04:10 PM
The Guy From Pittsburgh

or George Senda

Lots of followers since I started doing my videos. I'm having trouble keeping up.

Just found your George Senda page but there is no Friend or Like button just a Message button.

Oh and you have 10 friends and they're all cats. ;)

PathoJen

Quote from: WildCard on November 16, 2013, 11:11:38 PM
That's no fantasy, PathoJen. Remember, Art didn't tell us to stop until close of business day, Friday.

Also, as the kids say, mad props for making the first #FreeArtBell sign. I wasn't trying to steal your thunder.

No worries.  ;D

eddie dean

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on November 16, 2013, 11:08:35 PM
That sucks.

I think the free art pics will return after the NC gets sorted out. There were some really creative and funny pictures.
Maybe Art found a PR person, or he sent word to paul to take it down until this all blows over.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 16, 2013, 11:04:10 PM
The Guy From Pittsburgh

or George Senda

I just watched a couple of your Guy From Pittsburg videos. I loved them.  Really funny stuff about Noory.

littlechris

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2013, 11:14:54 PM
Just found your George Senda page but there is no Friend or Like button just a Message button.

I couldnt find it.

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2013, 11:05:46 PM
Agreed.The article's timing was bizarre.

:(

littlechris

Quote from: littlechris on November 16, 2013, 11:18:34 PM
I couldnt find it.

I just found it. Falkie, you need to put an avatar on ur fb page.

Textor

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 16, 2013, 10:12:56 PM
• Percentage of owned cats that were adopted from an animal shelter: 16%

My kitty is one of these.

BTW, NorCal all the way-- born and raised in Sacramento, currently in Rocklin :)

urbie88

This shit is what happens when an army loses it's mission. Kinda like that movie. A bridge over the river shit.

eddie dean

Looks like this thread is slowing down. No updates from Art today, right?
I hope we wont be in NC limbo for very long. It could take months.  :(

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on November 16, 2013, 11:17:13 PM
I think the free art pics will return after the NC gets sorted out. There were some really creative and funny pictures.
Maybe Art found a PR person, or he sent word to paul to take it down until this all blows over.

Agreed.   8)

klaatu

Quote from: Cynnie on November 16, 2013, 10:13:22 PM
You fight deer arm to hoof in a death match ?

Awesome

Then, there's this:

Deer Attack

But, the fool covered himself with doe urine to attract a buck.  Fun to see his wife filming it all while he's down.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on November 16, 2013, 11:26:52 PM
Looks like this thread is slowing down. No updates from Art today, right?
I hope we wont be in NC limbo for very long. It could take months.  :(

I doubt we'll hear much, bar a few stay tuned/patient type posts until this is resolved. This is understandable as they need to keep tight lipped through the litigation process. Loose lips sink ships.

dortmunder

There's something in the wind.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2013, 11:14:54 PM

I've been getting likes on the Guy From Pittsburgh ones for days.

And the people keep sending me pictures with their cats as avatars.

I'd prefer to get some girl friends too but all I get is hungry kitties.

;)

I don't KNOW many of the people who come on FB and claim to or want to be my " friend " and wish I knew how to remove the hundreds of friend pictures on there.
Like here, there are some really weird people on FB.
Probably twitter too. I've only recently started posting tweets on there.

dortmunder

Quote from: jazmunda on November 16, 2013, 11:29:05 PM
Loose lips sink ships.

Why does that expression always make me think of something dirty?