• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131030 - Michael and Nicole Sebastian - Night Terrors and Dream Intrusion

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 30, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

steelbot

Quote from: The General on October 31, 2013, 12:30:51 AM
Spooky Matter indeed.  I emailed Art when he was looking for a name, and my idea was 'Dark Encounters.'  I didn't like Spooky Matter at first, but now I like it.  My idea sounds like some weird section of Craigslist where freaks hook up.
hahahaha

eddie dean

Quote from: The General on October 31, 2013, 12:30:51 AM
Spooky Matter indeed.  I emailed Art when he was looking for a name, and my idea was 'Dark Encounters.'  I didn't like Spooky Matter at first, but now I like it.  My idea sounds like some weird section of Craigslist where freaks hook up.

I cannot confirm or deny the existence of that Craigslist section.

Art

Quote from: Nova on October 30, 2013, 08:38:25 PM
4) Weekend Host will be Whitley Strieber

I just got queasy.  That's how I know it must be true.   

Or maybe "we're all in" means his wife and child got green cards?

Falkie2013

Quote from: WildCard on October 31, 2013, 12:26:22 AM
Don't be a tease. Tell us.

Just sent Art an email asking if it is for public disseminaiton.
Will let you know.

jazmunda

Quote from: Nova on October 30, 2013, 08:38:25 PM
4) Weekend Host will be Whitley Strieber

Good help us all.

If Art thought we were vaguely loveable before ......

I might start a new website called Weebgab.

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on October 31, 2013, 12:13:05 AM
Or they all listened to Gabcast, and are now scared to comment!
Oops, missed the GabCast.
I'll have to listen tomorrow.

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 31, 2013, 12:45:00 AM
Just sent Art an email asking if it is for public disseminaiton.
Will let you know.

I am pretty sure that if Art emailed you, it isn't a secret. I doubt he would need advice from a guy that asks for 50 bucks on the internet.

CRM 114

I hope it's that Dark Matter is such a huge success that Sirius bought Nooron, had him gelded and fitted into a gimp suit so that Art can pull him out of the trunk occasionally and zap witha cattle prod during the show

onan

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 31, 2013, 12:52:58 AM
I hope it's that Dark Matter is such a huge success that Sirius bought Nooron, had him gelded and fitted into a gimp suit so that Art can pull him out of the trunk occasionally and zap witha cattle prod during the show

You just typed out my christmas wish.

CRM 114

Oh yeah tonight's guests where full of shit. I wonder ifa witch fought a grey who would win.

Falkie2013

Someone in here mentioned Craigslist earlier so I did a check on Craigslist SF for paranormal and found this :

And the link wouldn't show what's in there so I'm posting it. I'm not sure if it should be posted here but it seems like this would be a continuation of the comment.

Oct 29 Looking for Female Paranormal Investigator to Train (South Bay) pic activity partners
Oct 28 ೋೋ Fremont Psychic Circle: 100% Free ೋೋ (fremont / union city / newark) pic groups
Oct 30 Interested in joining a paranormal group? (Sacramento) volunteers
Oct 10 Marysville Based Paranormal Team Seeking New Members (marysville) groups
Oct 10 Is Your Home or Business Haunted? pic general
Sep 22 ghost hunting (watsonville and surr.) activity partners

I'm wondering if this might be a new dating trend, ghost hunting and dating ?
Or is it a scam just to meet women ?

Oh, I got an email from the makers of the Blue microphone and I thought I'd mention it for those of you who podcast as I know a lot of you on here do.
At participating dealers from 10-1 to 12-31, if you buy one Blue Microphone, they give you a second one free.
They sent me a graphic but I found the link elsewhere.

http://bluemic.com/blog/tag/buy-one/

Falkie2013

Quote from: onan on October 31, 2013, 12:50:21 AM
I am pretty sure that if Art emailed you, it isn't a secret. I doubt he would need advice from a guy that asks for 50 bucks on the internet.

First, I didn't ask him for advice. I've been sending emails to Art for years long before I ever heard of Bellgab.
Second, he sent me the email.
Third, it was $ 30 NOT $ 50 and was supposed to be a temporary loan AND I NEVER received it. The sender is now having the post office research as to whether of not it was cashed by someone other than me.
I have had several items I've bought on line never arrive even though the merchant said they sent it. I am going to call the postal inspector because all my mail goes direct to my po box and therefore the mail should be more secure than something delviered to my door and just left there.

TumbleWeed

Quote from: steelbot on October 31, 2013, 12:13:05 AM
Or they all listened to Gabcast, and are now scared to comment!

Wtf did they put into the gabcast, to scare everyone off?

I havent lisened too it, not sure I want too now...

phrodo

sorry falkie ... but you're seriously effed up dude... again sorrry...  :P

and i thought i needed to get out more often .... thanks - you make me feel better ... and again so very sorry....

steelbot

Quote from: TumbleWeed on October 31, 2013, 02:13:23 AM
Wtf did they put into the gabcast, to scare everyone off?

I havent lisened too it, not sure I want too now...
....LOL - Nothing, just some jabs at a few of our esteemed members, and some may take offense instead of seeing the humor in it!  I found the entire cast quite funny and enjoyed it, but I also wasn't on the receiving end of any of the good natured ribbing going....

popple

I wonder if Art has properly programmed his dream tonight to experience being female. But whom? Shannen Doherty circa 90210?  :o LOL

WhiteCrow

Quote from: phrodo on October 31, 2013, 02:51:25 AM
sorry falkie ... but you're seriously effed up dude... again sorrry...  :P

and i thought i needed to get out more often .... thanks - you make me feel better ... and again so very sorry....

The Guy from Pittsburgh IMHO is very entertaining and knowledgeable on many different subjects.
... I like him a lot and enjoy his videos and posts. He is part of what makes BellGab a special place to hang out.

WOTR

Quote from: steelbot on October 31, 2013, 02:55:07 AM
....LOL - Nothing, just some jabs at a few of our esteemed members, and some may take offense instead of seeing the humor in it!  I found the entire cast quite funny and enjoyed it, but I also wasn't on the receiving end of any of the good natured ribbing going....
Being as I know that I am not an "esteemed" member I was probably pretty safe.  I may have to download it to find out what I have to do / say to get noticed...

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 31, 2013, 02:06:34 AM
First, I didn't ask him for advice. I've been sending emails to Art for years long before I ever heard of Bellgab.
Second, he sent me the email.
Third, it was $ 30 NOT $ 50 and was supposed to be a temporary loan AND I NEVER received it. The sender is now having the post office research as to whether of not it was cashed by someone other than me.
I have had several items I've bought on line never arrive even though the merchant said they sent it. I am going to call the postal inspector because all my mail goes direct to my po box and therefore the mail should be more secure than something delviered to my door and just left there.

You still did it... sorry mate but if you can't budget your finances well enough to afford a radio... you don't need the radio. The fact you need to approach people you have no relation with other than typing is very telling. There is no one in your circle of friends that you can't ask for help?

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 30, 2013, 09:56:20 PM
Okay, gonna open up to you guys a bit.

My most vivid dream ever came about 2 years after my mom died of cancer.  It was THE most real, vivid, clear dream I've ever had.  I dream that my mother came back, but in good health and all.  I showed here everything that was going on - some redecorating going on, a new car, the promotion I got at work, etc.  She kept holding my hand like she liked to do in life.  I remember that just as I was about to take her out to show her the summer place my family goes to, she smiled, and said "oh, but I have to go now.  I'm proud of you, but I have to get back. You're doing well and I love you".  Then... she was just gone.

It was SO real, and I still remember every detail.  It feels like an actual memory.   The ending...  I felt so UP about it... but when she was gone again, it was the same raw wound as the day she died.  VERY hard.  But... weird, and I can't explain it... while it was wrenching, I also noticed the raw grief I had inside was gone.  I'm at peace with her Going Home now.  Still miss her, of course, but I feel... well, that overused word "closure" is about the best word.

Mock away, but it was one heckuva real dream.

No mocking. That was your mom letting you know she's ok. I believe our minds are fully open to experiences like that when we're asleep. It's happened to me several times, the latest when my mother died 6 years ago. Long story short, she was 84 and if we tried to save her she would have been in a nursing home on a vent with a colostomy bg undergoing chemo. I agonized for weeks about letting her die until she came to me in a dream, looking the same but healthy and happy. She told me she didn't want chemo. That was her way of sending me peace of heart.

Quote from: eddie dean on October 31, 2013, 12:01:55 AM

What up with the slow thread tonight? Record low page count. The guests are good, but not that good. Maybe everyone is holding back for tomorrows Spooky Matter (a steelbot TM)

The lack of argumentative trolls has driven the page count down.

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 31, 2013, 12:17:54 AM
:o  Oh no.  Thanks for causing my blood to run cold... guess I'm the only idiot who hasn't listened to the GabCast... and is still commenting.  Thought that's what this thread was for.   :-[ 

Shall we just sit and quietly stare at each other?

The post count is down because the trolls are gone. Your name did come up in Gabcast but only in reference to new members with interesting names, that's all. Someone, I forget who, mentioned your name because it sounded like it had an interesting story behind it.

Random thought:  There is a thread somewhere where people can post about their name meanings.

CampsieNP

Quote from: Chine on October 30, 2013, 10:32:53 PM
I remember those I've had as far back as the age of 6 or 7 yrs of age. I drew them in full detail. Remember them vividly. I kept pages of my dreams. I still paint from my dreams.

When I was 12, I dreamt of figures dancing and their masks. Drew them out. Twenty years later, I'm performing in a production in NYC. I go backstage and see props built by interns. There were my masks, in full detail...the characters in my dream at 12.

It is so cool to have you here Chine.