• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

albrecht

I have no knowledge, and don't want to know, about, or if, family situation but one might note that "Bateman" was actually attacked and still does radio; admittedly the shows are less frequent than I would like but still. Not to knock Art, since I love his stuff and so much history, but also always so much drama and no one, thankfully, was actually hurt (and hopefully won't be.) "Bateman" was attacked and still soldiers on.

Ciardelo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 18, 2015, 09:37:49 PM
You won't believe this but my stream PC just took a dump. :o
Oh for the love of...  >:(

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 18, 2015, 09:39:38 PM
Oh for the love of...  >:(

It was weird everything was fine. I have no idea what appended other than everything got slow and wouldn't reboot. I'm Fixing it now though.

Ciardelo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 18, 2015, 09:41:51 PM
It was weird everything was fine. I have no idea what appended other than everything got slow and wouldn't reboot. I'm Fixing it now though.
Well, I'll do what I can from over here. I shall continue to make stern frowny faces and hrrumph noises until the problem is resolved. hrrumph  >:(  >:(  >:( hrrumph

The Kraken

So is this a regular weekly show? I just listened to the episode where he interviewed Langly from the X-Files and thought it was really good.

Glad you're finally coming back, Steve. I'm suddenly in a lurch for decent paranormal radio. Looking forward to it.

bateman

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on December 19, 2015, 11:14:29 PM
Glad you're finally coming back, Steve. I'm suddenly in a lurch for decent paranormal radio. Looking forward to it.

It's been a looooong 7 or 8 weeks.

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2015, 11:22:58 PM

Heh. That's what she said! Zing!

trostol

have i missed an announcement on a new show?

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2015, 11:22:58 PM

is it going to be podcasts still or live?

bateman

Quote from: trostol on December 19, 2015, 11:28:18 PM
have i missed an announcement on a new show?

New one finally airs at 10 EST tonight after the Bell Philes on deeptalkradio.com

Jim Marrs on Population Control: How Corporate Owners Are Killing Us

Podcast will be available late tonight at Darkcity.fm
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook

The Kraken

Does that mean you're not on Dark Matter anymore?

bateman

Quote from: The Kraken on December 20, 2015, 07:25:40 PM
Does that mean you're not on Dark Matter anymore?

I'm on both, not Dark Matter exclusive.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2015, 06:42:02 PM
New one finally airs at 10 EST tonight after the Bell Philes on deeptalkradio.com

Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook

About FRIKKIN time

The Kraken

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2015, 07:28:47 PM
I'm on both, not Dark Matter exclusive.

Good to know. I've only heard the one you did with Langly from the X-Files but it was really good and I'll probably be checking out Dark City more often. When do your shows air on Dark Matter these days anyways?

bateman

Quote from: The Kraken on December 20, 2015, 07:39:12 PM
Good to know. I've only heard the one you did with Langly from the X-Files but it was really good and I'll probably be checking out Dark City more often. When do your shows air on Dark Matter these days anyways?

Thank yeewww. The full archive is here. And the Dark Matter shows should air on Fridays at 10 EST.

trostol

Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook

thanks..will catch it later...gotta watch foosball to see if i go to the championship or not lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on December 20, 2015, 07:51:23 PM
Thank yeewww. The full archive is here. And the Dark Matter shows should air on Fridays at 10 EST.

Listening to the latest on Deep Talk now.

popple

Listening to the new show now!  ;D

Element 115

First time hearing this show, what a great show and guest!

I love Jim Marrs. He'd be on my Mt. Rushmore of paranormal guests. I could listen to Jim talk for days. The man is usually on point or at least has a good educated opinion. Great show man. Really didn't care for his Islamaphobe perspective but I did appreciate his words on fluoride and the post 9/11 world. Always a great listen.

Element 115

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 20, 2015, 10:56:02 PM
I love Jim Marrs. He'd be on my Mt. Rushmore of paranormal guests. I could listen to Jim talk for days. The man is usually on point or at least has a good educated opinion. Great show man. Really didn't care for his Islamaphobe perspective but I did appreciate his words on fluoride and the post 9/11 world. Always a great listen.

Indeed, great show. I agree, Jim Marrs rocks.

Gemstone

Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Fantastic!  I will listen to the podcast tomorrow.  I did catch a little bit live - sounded really interesting.

Gemstone

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on December 20, 2015, 10:44:16 PM
Then you're in for a treat, this show is great!

Element 115

Quote from: Gemstone on December 20, 2015, 11:42:57 PM
Then you're in for a treat, this show is great!

Indeed I was very impressed with the show.

Spinner

Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Thanks, Steve!
Will listen to it now.

Edit: Hmm... guess I can't.  Where is the show?

bateman

Quote from: Spinner on December 20, 2015, 11:54:42 PM

Thanks, Steve!
Will listen to it now.

Edit: Hmm... guess I can't.  Where is the show?

Just wrapping up Star Wars, give me a bit to upload it to SoundCloud. 👍🏼

jazmunda

bateman gets it. :P

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 20, 2015, 10:56:02 PM

Thank yeeewww. And I hear ya to an extent, I don't think he said anything egregiously Islamophobic, but I could understand coming away with that impression. As I said in the interview, what concerns me personally is the speed at which people can be radicalized. People with no prior propensity for violence or particularly strict religious upbringing. 

Thanks, glad you enjoyed.  8)

The podcast link will be here when it's done processing.

Quote from: bateman on December 21, 2015, 02:14:19 AM
Thank yeeewww. And I hear ya to an extent, I don't think he said anything egregiously Islamophobic, but I could understand coming away with that impression. As I said in the interview, what concerns me personally is the speed at which people can be radicalized. People with no prior propensity for violence or particularly strict religious upbringing. 

Thanks, glad you enjoyed.  8)

The podcast link will be here when it's done processing.

Islamophobia, isn't a word. Fear of Islam? Ha! No. It's a term used to derail discussion, and/or miss characterize someone's 'negative' opinion of Islam. Bigotry? If that's what Marrs is spouting--I'll make a note about it in this thread. I'm about to listen to it now via SoundCloud.

I may post dumb shit on other threads, but that's just for kicks, and it isn't the full extent of my intellect. I enjoy these type of discussions. I look forward to more, after the Art 'business' dies down.

Gender and identity politics; count me in, too. SJW's...  :)

p.s. bateman, keep up the good work!