• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Warner's Dark City

Started by bateman, October 27, 2013, 03:54:49 PM

FallenSeraph

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
Besides the Gosch, Franklin Scandal, Finders, and the Whitehouse call-boy deal does anyone recall also rumors that Hunter Thompson found, or even filmed, child abuse snuff films for rich political people? I recall hearing some bizarre rumors to that effect and also, maybe, that this knowledge and some stuff he found out about the war was the reason for his "suicide"? This could be related to the claims of that drug that needs to be taken from alive people's pineal gland (ideally from tortured children) that, supposedly, super rich people are addicted to (and featured in his book F&L). In final weirdness apparently his sperm was frozen and his widow might try to have another son.

Yeah, during his interviews with Ted Gunderson and others, Paul Bonacci (Franklin coverup victim/witness) said Hunter S. Thompson was the guy filming child snuff films at Bohemian Grove, among other places.

And in a weirdly related vein, I think Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips mentioned the same thing about Hunter S. Thompson to George Knapp -- or maybe it was a caller -- during this show -- http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/04/26 -- and I think he got uncomfortable and cut her off. At least I think that's when it was. Knapp flat-out told O'Brien he found parts of her story impossible to believe.

bateman

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 08, 2014, 05:21:45 PM
Yeah, during his interviews with Ted Gunderson and others, Paul Bonacci (Franklin coverup victim/witness) said Hunter S. Thompson was the guy filming child snuff films at Bohemian Grove, among other places.

And in a weirdly related vein, I think Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips mentioned the same thing about Hunter S. Thompson to George Knapp -- or maybe it was a caller -- during this show -- http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/04/26 -- and I think he got uncomfortable and cut her off. At least I think that's when it was. Knapp flat-out told O'Brien he found parts of her story impossible to believe.
Lots about that here: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/goschgannohuntertrublingtale05apr05.shtml

albrecht

I need to find that show. Thanks for reminding me of it! Knapp is a good interviewer and the Gosch's story has always seemed odd to me. Very sad and tragic regardless of what happened- but sort of like a mother who can't imagine the horrible loss and so is compensating with wild theories. But Gunderson was a real decorated FBI guy, so? However, the Franklin stuff, the Finders, etc seems to have been documented in various papers and were pre-internet speculation and websites for every conspiracy theory imaginable. But things like that would not surprise me. People don't change and look at what rich and powerful leaders have done in the past for kicks (Caligula, Nero, Saddam's sons, etc)

albrecht

thanks for the link. And down the rabbit-hole I go....scary perverted stuff. Even if 5% is true I am really scared. But people do some really bad, nasty stuff. Look at the scandals in Europe the Detroux cover-up etc.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2014, 04:48:30 PM
Great work on the Dark Weekend show. Great and interesting interview. Nice to have decent radio to listen to again!

I think a Johnny Gosch show would be excellent. It is too bad Ted Gunderson, RIP, is not around to comment. An expanded show into the Franklin Scandal would be interesting. Another creepy and scary thing that would make a good show is "The Finders" who apparently were involved with child abuse ring and had some government connections and then a strange commune in rural Virginia.

Watching a YouTube doc on "The Finders" now . . . instead of updating my resume. Oh, the things I'll do to put off being productive!

tmock00

Thanks for the links Seraphim27.  It's a little like going back in time.

HorrorRetro

Maybe I'm mixing my conspiracy theories, but wasn't Ted Gunderson the guy who accused Art Bell of being a pedophile?

Quote from: HorrorRetro on January 08, 2014, 10:20:36 PM
Maybe I'm mixing my conspiracy theories, but wasn't Ted Gunderson the guy who accused Art Bell of being a pedophile?

He was one of them yeah.

bateman

Seriously? That's the same guy?

HorrorRetro

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on January 09, 2014, 12:14:21 AM
He was one of them yeah.

Yeah, I thought so.  I know there are pedophile rings out there, but I get very skeptical when I hear one person accusing every person they have issues with of being a pedophile. It takes away any credibility.  With people like Ted Gunderson, how it is possible to separate real pedophiles from non-pedophiles he's falsely accused? I'd take any claims Gunderson made with a huge grain of salt. He seemed to want to be the pedophile slayer and wasn't afraid to make things up to get himself notoriety.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: HorrorRetro on January 09, 2014, 11:24:14 AM
Yeah, I thought so.  I know there are pedophile rings out there, but I get very skeptical when I hear one person accusing every person they have issues with of being a pedophile. It takes away any credibility.  With people like Ted Gunderson, how it is possible to separate real pedophiles from non-pedophiles he's falsely accused? I'd take any claims Gunderson made with a huge grain of salt. He seemed to want to be the pedophile slayer and wasn't afraid to make things up to get himself notoriety.

Wow, I had no idea. I bet tracking them down and being surrounded by them starts to really mess with your head. If you're not careful, you'll start looking at everyone with suspicion.

Sort of like the GMoF thread here.

Some of us from Des Moines still believe that it was unfortunately just some local sicko preying on paperboys. Why would pedophiles from Omaha come to West Des Moines to hand-select one kid that struck their fancy, as Noreen claims?

I don't know.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 09, 2014, 12:02:36 PM
Wow, I had no idea. I bet tracking them down and being surrounded by them starts to really mess with your head. If you're not careful, you'll start looking at everyone with suspicion.

Some of us from Des Moines still believe that it was unfortunately just some local sicko preying on paperboys. Why would pedophiles from Omaha come to West Des Moines to hand-select one kid that struck their fancy, as Noreen claims?

I don't know.

I doubt we'll ever know the full truth. When people like Gunderson come in and insert their own agenda, it takes the focus off the victims, which is really sickening.  >:(  I'm listening to the YouTube of Gunderson that was posted above, and it's so full of contradictions and crap.

bateman

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 09, 2014, 12:02:36 PM

I don't know.

Very valid question. Curious to hear what she has to say about that.

albrecht

Yes, I think Gunderson, RIP, so of went off the deep end towards the end. I think it is lot a vice cop, a cps worker, sex crimes cop or anyone who surrounds himself in filth, crime, and awful crimes. Begin to  think everyone is a criminal or is hiding something.

But it is not that far-fetched that children, or women, would be taken "to order" or that a particular "type" would be targeted by pedophiles, especially rich ones. Prostitution and sex trafficking rings usually bring people from elsewhere, even other countries. Keeps them afraid, makes the victims less likely to contact police since they are unfamiliar, and less likely to be found by family or the police looking for them due to distance and jurisdictional issues. I've heard stories of auctions in Arab lands, fake job scams to lure girls into prostitution from Eastern Europe, and Japanese  modeling jobs than turn bad.

George Drooly

I didn't recognize Gunderson's name as one of the fellows in the Art Bell debacle... that is some wild stuff. Either it's a small world or there are webs of abuse within webs of abuse within...

Ockham's Razor aside, I tend to think than anything humans can even remotely consider possible is not only possible but has already been done, and in fact has probably been surpassed in awfulness. Snuff films are an interesting example. The "accepted" truth is that there is no evidence of any such films existing... but have they been made? You damn well know they have been. So, a secret organization in conjunction with official governments that fosters children sex slaves and human trafficking? Absolutely. L Ron Hubbard approached this sort of thing with Scientology (and specifically Sea Org) beginning 50 years ago and continuing today; and he had no connection to an established order, he was just a rogue more or less, imagine what you could get a way with if you had the resources of the federal/world government? Why is it that so many of these kidnapped/murdered children have parents tangential to defense/gov industries?

albrecht

The awful idea of "snuff film" is an interesting parsing of words/definitions. Several killers, terrorists, and governments, have filmed murders, torture, and deaths but usually for their own perverted use, propaganda, etc. The idea of producing them "for profit" is the reason why mainstream news says that they don't exist.  I do recall an awful example several years ago that got close. In Europe. The bust made the news in Italy, then got briefly mentioned in English press, but then no more follow up. It involved a ring in Russia that was selling to people via Italy. Apparently linked to organized crime and also to some prominent potential buyers. But then the story sort of disappeared. Sickening if even half-true or the deaths were faked.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

bateman

Quote from: bateman on December 29, 2013, 12:50:06 PM

This will air tonight at 10PM EST, podcast available soon after.

8)

bateman

aaaaand, the podcast is up.

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2014, 11:03:36 AM
aaaaand, the podcast is up.

bateman, bateman....You DA' MAN!!     :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Treading Water on January 12, 2014, 11:12:06 AM
bateman, bateman....You DA' MAN!!     :-*

And when he's a household name (And don't think it impossible), he'll still remember those who were there from the start and ask us to his parties in the palatial gin palace moored in Monaco.

Perhaps.

HorrorRetro

Really good DMC show.  It was a nice break from paranormal topics. I love that you actually do your research.  8)

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2014, 11:53:16 AM
And when he's a household name (And don't think it impossible), he'll still remember those who were there from the start and ask us to his parties in the palatial gin palace moored in Monaco.

Perhaps.

It'll be on the yacht (name to be determined). I don't need you animals ruining the carpets.

Quote from: HorrorRetro on January 12, 2014, 12:18:28 PM
Really good DMC show.  It was a nice break from paranormal topics. I love that you actually do your research.  8)
Always.  ;)

I was worried I might have been a little too yappy in this one. I also barely edited it, so any little verbal flubs or reiteration were left in there. I figure when I do these live, I won't be able to edit anything, so might as well get used to it.

Juan

Very good show except for the couple of times you fell to John-B-Wells-take-forever-to-ask-a-question-syndrome.  Interviewing is hard.  Just where do you draw the line between summarizing for the listener and asking a question? 

I agree it was a good break from the paranormal.  I look forward to true crime episodes, too.

RADEO

Quote from: Juan on January 12, 2014, 02:18:42 PM
Very good show except for the couple of times you fell to John-B-Wells-take-forever-to-ask-a-question-syndrome.  Interviewing is hard.  Just where do you draw the line between summarizing for the listener and asking a question? 

I agree it was a good break from the paranormal.  I look forward to true crime episodes, too.
What an ignorant ballsy bitch u are.  Get over yourself asshole.

Great show Bateman!  You are an excellent interviewer.  Why don't you tell all of us "where you draw the fucking line?" LMFAO

jazmunda

Just got caught up on all things Bateman.

What a ride. Thank you sir. When are we catching up for a drink? Your shout.

RADEO

btw Bateman your choice in music rocks!!!  It's perfect every show!