• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

wr250

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 20, 2014, 01:18:38 PM
For some of us that aren't computer savvy, would appreciate it greatly if someone would post a few links to point us in the right direction, as to, how to go about downloading Art's broadcasts. TIA

you will need a torrent program such as utorrent or vuse
install it
next find "open url" and paste in the magnet link
and away you go.

bigchucka

Then do a little bit of reading to figure out how to select what shows to download if you choose not to download the entire torrent.

bwillard01

Woohoo!  Thanks Williedee & all who contributed to this, will be downloading/seeding for the next week at least.

Catsmile

I would use uTorrent, it's simple to use for starters, but any program you like will work fine.
This link will teach you how to do the basics of torrents.
http://bit.ly/AjrT4I

Catsmile

Below is the magnet link williedee posted again. 
Just select the entire link, and copy it.
Then go to: uTorrent> File> Add Torrent from URL> OK> OK

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=the+ultimate+art+bell+collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

rca

1% downloaded. Thanks to everyone involved in this!

someguy

thanks for your time and effort, it's very appreciated

Aristarchus

Wonderful work. Thanks!  ;D

conbrio

Yes I agree, thanks for everyone involved in this. I'm at 46%. Can't wait to check them out, I have listened to maybe 70% of Art's shows, but I can listen to them over and over and over, ad infinitum.

Mr Bloom

Beavis And Butthead - Boing!

It's haaaappeeeening!

Thanks to everyone involved for your dedication!!!

weeberwubber

Thank you!   Started it this morning and I'll leave it connected for at least a month after it completes.

cweb

Looks like I missed the unveiling. Silly Easter, *cough cough*.

Will start 'er up when I get home.

THANKS!

jazmunda

Thanks to everyone involved. I have added about 80 new shows to my collection.

ziznak

I've got a pulsating chubby right now!! can't wait to snag the final collection later!  thanks willie dee we love you!!

wr250

Quote from: ziznak on April 21, 2014, 09:22:05 AM
I've got a pulsating chubby right now!!

the following will cure that:

williedee

Quote from: wr250 on April 21, 2014, 09:51:23 AM
the following will cure that:

i'll use that whenever i have to subdue myself ;)

Also, the first post is now updated to include the magnet link, so if you need it or whatever, just check the first post on this thread. Thanks to MV for editing it.

wr250

Quote from: williedee on April 21, 2014, 11:28:49 AM
i'll use that whenever i have to subdue myself ;)

yeeewww are welcome

rca

Now that I have downloaded this collection and can annoy my GF with all these Art Bell shows I will be seeding for at least the next month!

conbrio

Just finished downloading, this is absolutely a phenomenal job by williedee. I can't thank you enough, I urge every Art Bell fan to DL this ASAP. thank you thank you thank you, and good bye C2C except for the week-end when George Knapp is on.

onan

until last week, when my hard drive failed I had been seeding other Art Bell files for over a year and a half. I expect to keep this one going for more than that.

Demontooth

I registered to say thanks and you're awesome.

jazmunda

I calculated that if you listen to all the tracks (76) that I downloaded it would take me 5.66 days to listen to them end on end.

If you listened to all the tracks in my collection (1519) it would take me 167.9 days to listen to them one after the other.

I could probably do that too. I don't think I can listen to more than 2 minutes of Noory.

williedee

Quote from: jazmunda on April 21, 2014, 08:23:55 PM
I calculated that if you listen to all the tracks (76) that I downloaded it would take me 5.66 days to listen to them end on end.

If you listened to all the tracks in my collection (1519) it would take me 167.9 days to listen to them one after the other.

I could probably do that too. I don't think I can listen to more than 2 minutes of Noory.

or around 4 years if you listen to 1 a day lol

bigchucka

Someone should get all the shows and play them in chronological order on a stream.  Call it Art Bell Somewhere In Internet.... cuz they'll be looking to find where the fuck it's coming from...  Or maybe some cooler name?  Maybe there will be enough announcement of a new show that it will finish playing the last show right when the return of Art happens...

Jtown

I, myself, had to log in to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!! The five hours of JC calls alone made my night!! I'm a seeder now and will continue to be until I die or another torrent is made. THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL INVOLVED!!

phrodo

why does this not show up on the bay? Did a search .. trying to avoid hacking that long addy in my 'pirate puter' ... and it doesn't show up.  ??

K - well went to bellgab on my pirateputer and did the url thing ... see 16 seeds but not connected to one yet... I know -- patience grasshopper.  :P

williedee

Quote from: phrodo on April 21, 2014, 09:57:28 PM
why does this not show up on the bay? Did a search .. trying to avoid hacking that long addy in my 'pirate puter' ... and it doesn't show up.  ??

K - well went to bellgab on my pirateputer and did the url thing ... see 16 seeds but not connected to one yet... I know -- patience grasshopper.  :P

I had to upload it to kickass.to because the pirate bay wouldn't accept the .torrent file because it was too large. Just Google "the ultimate art bell collection" and its the first hit.