• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

Aristarchus

Quote from: NIN2 on April 12, 2014, 12:45:12 PM
i sent willy a private message and thats what he told me so i figured i'd post that portion cos people were asking about it.

No worries. It would be preferable, though, if there are no claims of this being done until it actually is  :D

Renton

Quote from: Aristarchus on April 13, 2014, 08:32:48 AM
No worries. It would be preferable, though, if there are no claims of this being done until it actually is  :D

Could it not be that the dude was telling the truth, but decided not to release the link given his new batch of tapes etc? He probably wants to release the link once knowing it's the best it can be, and ignoring a new batch of shows undermines the hard work he's put in.

onan

I'm a waiter. I love to wait. Wait, wait, wait... I'm still good. Que Sera Sera... I'm good.

Aristarchus

Quote from: Renton on April 13, 2014, 02:14:49 PM
Could it not be that the dude was telling the truth, but decided not to release the link given his new batch of tapes etc? He probably wants to release the link once knowing it's the best it can be, and ignoring a new batch of shows undermines the hard work he's put in.

I don't know, without hearing it from him. Not a big deal, though. Once it is done, we'll all be diving in to enjoy it.

williedee

Sorry ya'll, I was out of town since wednesday for an event, but I'm back. pretty much all that's left is renaming about 200 or so shows because they had a lot of spelling errors or missing info. I'll be able to take care of those quickly :)

Thank God. Now I can rest.

Wooodyii2

wow. I must have come along at just the right time :) I'm new here and thanks alot. Been an art bell fan for years

onan

Quote from: Wooodyii2 on April 14, 2014, 02:13:11 PM
wow. I must have come along at just the right time :) I'm new here and thanks alot. Been an art bell fan for years

Welcome, kick your feet up, sit a spell.

jan78

Quote from: williedee on April 14, 2014, 09:36:48 AM
Sorry ya'll, I was out of town since wednesday for an event, but I'm back. pretty much all that's left is renaming about 200 or so shows because they had a lot of spelling errors or missing info. I'll be able to take care of those quickly :)
I wouldn't say there were "a lot" of spelling errors...  We have our act together by now ;)  It is just a few embarrassing ones, lol. And a few other nits I thank you for doing at the last minute.  Not all shows have first hour guest info but I did add some more of them to the titles, even though it made the titles a bit longer.  I did once spend an age trying to find the show with Gordon Lightfoot. I figure it is worth knowing of others interviewed in a given show, even if just so you know what you want to skip over :)

Renton

Big willie & co are making history - this is the most extensive art bell collection ever to be open to the public.

Wooodyii2

Starting to feel like a kid at Christmas :)

weeberwubber

For the applicable shows are you going with the spelling "Strieber" or "Weeber" or "WeebieBaby?"

TheSheriff

This is going to be epic....

Can't wait

jazmunda

This is very exciting. I'm looking forward to some of that new found "classic" content.

Have you guys been including the last few weeks of SIT? The majority of them are "new" classics including the past few weeks. Let me know if you need them for the torrent.

williedee

Quote from: jazmunda on April 15, 2014, 01:43:39 AM
This is very exciting. I'm looking forward to some of that new found "classic" content.

Have you guys been including the last few weeks of SIT? The majority of them are "new" classics including the past few weeks. Let me know if you need them for the torrent.

if you have them I wouldn't mind them ;)

williedee

Look what the Easter bunny left me... a shiny new magnet link!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=the+ultimate+art+bell+collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

There it is boys and girls, 1330+ individual shows and some extras. All tagged, formatted, corrected, sorted, and album art-ed up for maximum enjoyment.

Its not perfect, no. But its better than anything else out there ;)

So that's all I've got to say. Thanks to everyone who helped, I truly couldn't have done it without the support and expertise of many on this forum. This was a real team effort.

Let me know if you have any problems downloading. It will probably be a little slow until some more seeds come online (should have at least 2 100mbit servers within the next 24 hours).

Star Man

Hey williedee I just had to register to thank you and everyone else for all the hard work! You don't know how much this means to us!

BTW I'm ready to seed but I don't know how to open the link.Is there any way you can link to the torrent file or something?I tried to copy the link into my torrent programs "open URL link" but it doesn't work.

P.S - This is a pretty big deal and really does deserve its own thread.

Thanks again  8)

eddie dean

A perfect day to release this epic collection!
Art Bell fans rejoice, the torrent collection has risen!!

Thanks for all the hard work Williedee!!

Maxwell

Fantastic!  Thanks, williedee.

Star Man

Never mind.I just had to update my torrent program to the latest version  ::)

Unreversable

This is awesome! Huge thanks to Williedee and all involved in this mammoth task.

bigchucka

Much appreciate your fine work.  Had to do a bit of reading to learn how to cherry pick from it.  About the only complaint I could notice was a lack of Church Boy, but it isn't like it was called Ian Punnett The Definite Compendium...

Renton

Quote from: williedee on April 20, 2014, 12:27:13 AM
Look what the Easter bunny left me... a shiny new magnet link!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EC9255FB9FE4587FFC908BDCAB893388B33979B&dn=the+ultimate+art+bell+collection&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337%2Fannounce

There it is boys and girls, 1330+ individual shows and some extras. All tagged, formatted, corrected, sorted, and album art-ed up for maximum enjoyment.

Its not perfect, no. But its better than anything else out there ;)

So that's all I've got to say. Thanks to everyone who helped, I truly couldn't have done it without the support and expertise of many on this forum. This was a real team effort.

Let me know if you have any problems downloading. It will probably be a little slow until some more seeds come online (should have at least 2 100mbit servers within the next 24 hours).

You and your team will go down as legends in the Art Bell realm - thanks for all the hard work and dedication. People will be loving AB shows for decades to come! Really made up about this :)

Downloading at a healthy 5-6mb at the moment, so should be finished in about 3 hours ready for the seeding.

Noble Eagle

Great to see it has been completed!

Thanks to everyone involved.

smitty9999

onan

Truly a great job. What is next? silencing noory perhaps?

smitty9999

I must be wearing rose coloured glasses when I think about Art's old shows .  It seems as if there were a lot of snoozer shows; Every 3rd file is Linda Howe or Richard Hoagland.

WhiteCrow

For some of us that aren't computer savvy, would appreciate it greatly if someone would post a few links to point us in the right direction, as to, how to go about downloading Art's broadcasts. TIA