• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

Roswells, Art

Hi,

I just wanted to de-lurk to thank you for this.  I am really looking forward to being able to listen to Art in chronological order.

/Zetatalk off

LucienWMoon

Quote from: byte9 on March 19, 2014, 01:38:42 AM
Can't. Hardly. Wait.

I see nipple, and i'm totally into this.

KMKMKM

Also coming out of lurk-mode to thank everyone who has contributed to this.  jimg hit the nail on the head, you guys are awesome!  Will seed!

byte9

Quote from: LucienWMoon on March 19, 2014, 11:10:36 PM

I post nipple because i am totally into it also. <3

dan7800

Maybe I am missing it in the first 8 pages of the thread, but has the .torrent file been posted yet?

wr250

Quote from: dan7800 on March 20, 2014, 08:03:20 AM
Maybe I am missing it in the first 8 pages of the thread, but has the .torrent file been posted yet?

no.

Renton

Quote from: LucienWMoon on March 19, 2014, 11:10:36 PM

Stay on target...

This makes me moist.

byte9

Quote from: Renton on March 20, 2014, 04:41:23 PM
Stay on target...

This makes me moist.

I'm totally on target, i just want to put my seeds everywhere. #torrents

Renton

Quote from: byte9 on March 20, 2014, 05:59:11 PM
I'm totally on target, i just want to put my seeds everywhere. #torrents

Is certainly give her something to leach on.

bigchucka

Quote from: Foodlion on March 21, 2014, 03:29:13 PM
I know the feeling
http://tiddies.ytmnd.com/

One of my favorite parts of that season of TUF.... the "Treat me like a bitch" episode

http://youtu.be/dFRoyMPf2Bs

Luna

Quote from: NIN2 on March 19, 2014, 01:51:55 PM

Any idea how many gigs this torrent will be?

Does this torent have the 8 hour show art did for new years2000?

And does this torrent have the art of talk?
Based on the post, upwards of 40 gigs, yes it has the Art of Talk, and maybe on the 2000? :)

LucienWMoon

Quote from: byte9 on March 20, 2014, 02:11:34 AM
I post nipple because i am totally into it also. <3

Bellgab, bringing together nipple enthusiasts and the masses of men and women who despise snoory. Is that you in the picture?

Queen

Quote from: Luna on March 22, 2014, 12:09:56 AM
Based on the post, upwards of 40 gigs, yes it has the Art of Talk, and maybe on the 2000? :)

hey how do you know this??? do you have inside poop on the torrent??? please share :D

Spinner

Thank you so much willidee, january, and anyone else who's making this possible. The suspense is killing me...
Torrent, torrent, come out, come out from wherever you are. :)
And I hope you get here before I lose my high speed internet in a few days from now.
Crossing fingers.  :)

Queen

G I S  First show 10/30/99 with guest host Hilly Rose.

10/30/99 Sat/Sun

Hilly tells us a Gallup poll says 33% of Americans believe in ghosts and 22% believe in witches, increased from 20 years ago.
    1st hour.... Hilly's guests are Ed and Lorraine Warren, Ghostbusters from New England Society for Psychic Research. Ed and Hilly begin by discussing Randi and his standing challenge. Hilly talks to Lorraine and Ed about the story Amityville, since it is the 25th anniversary, and Lorraine explains how they were invited into the house.
    2nd hour.... In this hour Ed and Lorraine tell the story of the white lady of the Union graveyard. This is a cemetery in Connecticut. Also discussed are tarot cards, ouija boards and what to do with a haunted house. Phone calls are taken also.
    3rd hour.... Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeth, from the Ghost Investigators Society, joins Hilly this hour with actual recorded voices of ghosts. Barbara thinks that ghosts are people who have died that remain for one reason or another, maybe they are concerned for family. hilly asks Barbara about Harry Houdini and how he said he was going to come back and tell us of what is on the other side. Later in the hour, Barbara explains the GIS and what services they provide.
    4th hour.... Phone calls are taken this hour and Barbara tells one caller to tell her dead husband's ghost that it is okay to move on. Other callers call in with ghost stories seeking Barbara's advice on how to deal with them. Barbara plays some ghost voices caught on tape. Barbara talks about ghost pictures too and how she feels the ghost is allowing this person taking the photo, to see them.
    5th hour.... Hilly has open lines this hour for ghost stories. Hilly starts with his own story he likes to repeat each year.

IF ANYONE HAS THIS LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Quote from: NIN2 on March 22, 2014, 05:48:36 AM
hey how do you know this??? do you have inside poop on the torrent??? please share :D

"I know the torrent will be seeded by 2 100mbit dedicated servers, but any extra will be awesome to have! I'm estimating that the final size will be upwards of 40gb.

Williedee, 1st page, 4th post by him.  He is the mastermind behind this if I am correct.  Or one of them at least.

williedee

Quote from: Fields_of_Tron on March 22, 2014, 10:40:45 PM
"I know the torrent will be seeded by 2 100mbit dedicated servers, but any extra will be awesome to have! I'm estimating that the final size will be upwards of 40gb.

Williedee, 1st page, 4th post by him.  He is the mastermind behind this if I am correct.  Or one of them at least.

currently at 55gb with a bit more to do.. Good or bad depending on how you look at it haha.

Wow, that is huge.  LOL, yea you are definitely on the negative end of that, considering all the work and uploading time being put in to it.  We are extremely grateful for it though, and you are doing countless people are huge service.

I was kicking around names for it in my head last night and I kept coming back to the same title...
"The Almost Complete- Complete Art Bell Collection."

williedee

Quote from: Fields_of_Tron on March 23, 2014, 06:15:39 PM
Wow, that is huge.  LOL, yea you are definitely on the negative end of that, considering all the work and uploading time being put in to it.  We are extremely grateful for it though, and you are doing countless people are huge service.

I was kicking around names for it in my head last night and I kept coming back to the same title...
"The Almost Complete- Complete Art Bell Collection."

haha that's actually a pretty good name..

The Not Quite Complete Art Bell Collection

bigchucka

Quote from: williedee on March 23, 2014, 06:21:25 PM
haha that's actually a pretty good name..

The Not Quite Complete Art Bell Collection

Any idea how incomplete it is?  I do believe Coast evolved from a political show.  Would any of those qualify for the collection?  I guess if taken to extremes it would include every radio show he's done.  Did he do radio in the military days?  Would a FOIA request possibly get recordings?  Or how about when he set the world record for longest radio broadcast?  It would be funny if you got this together, put it out, and Art makes a post "Your collection is small."

williedee

Quote from: bigchucka on March 24, 2014, 12:22:27 AM
Any idea how incomplete it is?  I do believe Coast evolved from a political show.  Would any of those qualify for the collection?  I guess if taken to extremes it would include every radio show he's done.  Did he do radio in the military days?  Would a FOIA request possibly get recordings?  Or how about when he set the world record for longest radio broadcast?  It would be funny if you got this together, put it out, and Art makes a post "Your collection is small."

I wish we could get stuff from his political show, but I have never seen/heard of any of those floating around. I'd say this collection maybe has half of the shows, its really hard to say.

bigchucka

Quote from: williedee on March 24, 2014, 01:31:37 PM
I wish we could get stuff from his political show, but I have never seen/heard of any of those floating around. I'd say this collection maybe has half of the shows, its really hard to say.

Just read January's post on the "epic collection" section.  I dunno anything about how radio stations operate or anything, but do they keep track of what they broadcast?  Or is it kept for a length of time and then destroyed?  I know the "catalog" was purchased at one time.  Was there any copies made before this?  I'd imagine if Art had any he couldn't legally release it.  Has someone with private investigation skills looked into any recordings out there?

Just spitballing ideas.  This is probably where the stories I've heard about dumbasses that go up and knock on Art's door come from....

Luna

Quote from: williedee on March 23, 2014, 05:44:40 PM
currently at 55gb with a bit more to do.. Good or bad depending on how you look at it haha.
Goodness, that's a good chunk of internet. :) At least for me it is.  1/2 of my monthly allowance. Darn caps....

dan7800

I vote that any shows with the numbers lady are removed to reduce the size of the torrent :)

williedee

Quote from: dan7800 on March 25, 2014, 07:34:30 AM
I vote that any shows with the numbers lady are removed to reduce the size of the torrent :)

Fantastic idea. Nobody enjoys that lady anyways. ;)

Quote from: Luna on March 25, 2014, 01:00:52 AM
Goodness, that's a good chunk of internet. :) At least for me it is.  1/2 of my monthly allowance. Darn caps....

That's the downside.. But you can always spread it out over a few months :)

mattjs2732

Projected date for release?

b_dubb

Quote from: Renton on March 26, 2014, 05:51:21 AM
Stay on target!
"I'll have the #1 combo meal with a Coke ... up size that ... and a large chili ... and .... a chocolate shake ... and ..... aaaaa ... " - Porkins famous last words/order