• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Final Torrent

Started by williedee, October 27, 2013, 12:04:08 AM

Spinner

I tried again, and now the page won't even load.
I guess williedee is rearranging the furniture...? :)

widespread1

Quote from: Spinner on November 02, 2013, 09:51:11 PM
I tried again, and now the page won't even load.
I guess williedee is rearranging the furniture...? :)

Again!? haha

williedee

Yeah some stuff is still broken -.- I'll work on it in the morning. The data is safe though. Sorry about this guys. I'm kinda tempted to just move everything to mega lol.

Ward

Quote from: williedee on November 03, 2013, 12:05:39 AM
Yeah some stuff is still broken -.- I'll work on it in the morning. The data is safe though. Sorry about this guys. I'm kinda tempted to just move everything to mega lol.

i second that motion, torrents are to vulnerable to disappearing when someone powers down there computer. I have an uploaded premium account i could host it on.

williedee

Quote from: Ward on November 03, 2013, 01:19:58 AM
i second that motion, torrents are to vulnerable to disappearing when someone powers down there computer. I have an uploaded premium account i could host it on.

i didn't mean replacing the torrent with mega, only the collaboration area.

the website is fixed, i had to delete some cached plugin files on the box. carry on :P

williedee

I'll let you know that I wont abandon this like somebody we all know and love  :P

This also means that this will have a 2013 section now..

Anyways, back to business.

driton

Is any of this in a torrent, I cant access this pydio to download anything.
When I uploaded my 700 show art torrent and the phil hendrie parodies,it was simple with any torrent downloader.
Or can someone walk me thru it. If this is a pay service well, ill save the swearing.

williedee

Quote from: driton on November 05, 2013, 02:52:37 PM
Is any of this in a torrent, I cant access this pydio to download anything.
When I uploaded my 700 show art torrent and the phil hendrie parodies,it was simple with any torrent downloader.
Or can someone walk me thru it. If this is a pay service well, ill save the swearing.

The torrent isn't up yet, work is still being done to prepare it. Expect the full release to happen around christmas or new years.

Quote from: DickyC on November 05, 2013, 03:33:08 PM
He's not really worth all that trouble...

Luna

I sort of wish the mps's said c2cam instead of the full title. It will scroll on forever with the long name. But that detail is very minor and if you already named a lot as such, no big deal. I like the Ultimate Collection title better. After all, I am betting some of it is dreamland? You should include his memoir narrated by him; The Art of Talk. I saw it on youtube a while ago. Oops, I somehow missed that you already included that.

Luna

A high quality song of Crystals song for Art; "Midnight in the Desert"

williedee

Quote from: Luna on November 05, 2013, 10:23:51 PM
A high quality song of Crystals song for Art; "Midnight in the Desert"

I am considering adding bumper music.

Heather Wade

Williedee, I am still in for the work I've promised.

Had to take the kitty to the vet today, and other life stuff.

Still in shock too.  But, it will be done.   :D

Luna

Quote from: williedee on November 05, 2013, 10:27:39 PM
Weather you do or not, at least the song. She wrote it for Art. The song is about him. :)

morphiaflow

Quote from: williedee on November 05, 2013, 10:27:39 PM

There was a bigass collection of Art Bumper music someone posted somewhere, but I've lost track of it. Anyone have any idea?

williedee

Quote from: morphiaflow on November 05, 2013, 10:39:59 PM
There was a bigass collection of Art Bumper music someone posted somewhere, but I've lost track of it. Anyone have any idea?

i was just looking through some mega links, i remember it too. it'll turn up somewhere

jazmunda

I couldn't bring myself to listen to by USB stick filled with my collection of Art mp3s that plays on random in my car. I listened to regular old terrestrial talk radio for the first time in years.

What have you done to me Art?

Heather Wade

Quote from: williedee on November 05, 2013, 10:51:11 PM
i was just looking through some mega links, i remember it too. it'll turn up somewhere

I can hook you up with a ton of bumpers.  Got a folder with nearly everything.

Queen

Hey we havent talked before that i know of. But i was on pirate bay and someone posted the Definitive art bell collection is that you who did that? If you need a list of whats there i can try to figure out how to make it for you. it was 22 gig in size.

toastycoasty

If you need tagging help after the 18th of this month then I would be very happy to help! Shoot me a pm if you do.

Bumper music would be great - and some full songs wouldn't hurt ;)

Thank you for all the work you're doing

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on November 05, 2013, 10:58:47 PM
I couldn't bring myself to listen to by USB stick filled with my collection of Art mp3s that plays on random in my car. I listened to regular old terrestrial talk radio for the first time in years.

What have you done to me Art?

Im so sad

williedee

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 05, 2013, 11:01:49 PM
I can hook you up with a ton of bumpers.  Got a folder with nearly everything.

awesome! if you want, you can upload it to the 2004 folder.

Quote from: NIN2 on November 06, 2013, 04:57:00 AM
Hey we havent talked before that i know of. But i was on pirate bay and someone posted the Definitive art bell collection is that you who did that? If you need a list of whats there i can try to figure out how to make it for you. it was 22 gig in size.

yes, that was a torrent i released a while back. this one will be a complete overhaul of that one, with a ton of new content.
Quote from: toastycoasty on November 06, 2013, 05:25:50 AM
If you need tagging help after the 18th of this month then I would be very happy to help! Shoot me a pm if you do.

Bumper music would be great - and some full songs wouldn't hurt ;)

Thank you for all the work you're doing

Thanks, I'll let you know! I've gotta see where stuff is at. Thanks!

Queen

Before you upload the new torrent i'd like to suggest that maybe you can post them all by year for smaller down loads.  Untill Art quit dark matter i had all his shows in folders marked september and october  guess i wont need a november but anyway. just a thought.

williedee

Just wanted to update ya'll.
I've been slowly working through jaz's stuff, there's a lot of good shows in there. Some misdates though, so i've been painstakingly listening through a lot of them for time clues -.- . Anyways, that's what I've been up to.

Luna

We really appreciate your work. :) Good labeling will make it a really great download.

jazmunda

Quote from: williedee on November 10, 2013, 08:34:02 PM
Just wanted to update ya'll.
I've been slowly working through jaz's stuff, there's a lot of good shows in there. Some misdates though, so i've been painstakingly listening through a lot of them for time clues -.- . Anyways, that's what I've been up to.

Fine. I quit!

;)

williedee

Quote from: jazmunda on November 10, 2013, 10:40:32 PM
Fine. I quit!

;)

lol noooo! haha, they're mostly good :D

plus its been fun to listen to some of these shows, i've never seen most of them before :D your contribution is very much appreciated jaz  ;D

Noble Eagle

Quote from: NIN2 on November 07, 2013, 12:14:06 PM
Before you upload the new torrent i'd like to suggest that maybe you can post them all by year for smaller down loads.  Untill Art quit dark matter i had all his shows in folders marked september and october  guess i wont need a november but anyway. just a thought.

Torrent clients allow you to select what files in a torrent should/shouldn't be download, so just do that.

morphiaflow

Well--whatever happens next with Art being on the air, I doubt it'll be soon, so this torrent, when it's completed, will certainly be "definitive" from 1992-2013. Hell, since you're targeting Christmas/New Year's, why not just make it a goal to release after the last SIT of 2013, on December 28? That way, there can then be monthly containing of 4-5 SIT shows plus whatever new sources may come down the pike as we go along, and then with a new version release around Christmas/New Year's every year after that? If that makes sense.

Just a thought. :)

Booner

Hi, Williedee!  I'm excited to start listening - I'm confused, can we start or are you working on it and it's not out yet? 

Isn't it dangerous to listent to torents (viruses?)

I'm wondering, if you happen to come across the 10/6/95 show where a girl  (aka me) calls Art after an earthquake in Fairbanks, AK, can you somehow get me a copy of that?  i will be happy to reimburse you.

Thanks thanks thanks.