• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Riley Martian

Brah, you actually think people listened for you? Or were yearning to hear the great Daniel wisdom? LOL. 
No. Myke was the show and made it what it is. Maybe after you end your puberty and your balls drop, you'll get better.

I'll be listening to the real End Of Days. Your show sucks. Your voice sucks. Quite frankly, you were an anchor.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Riley Martian on December 11, 2016, 05:15:55 PM
Brah, you actually think people listened for you? Or were yearning to hear the great Daniel wisdom? LOL. 
No. Myke was the show and made it what it is. Maybe after you end your puberty and your balls drop, you'll get better.

I'll be listening to the real End Of Days. Your show sucks. Your voice sucks. Quite frankly, you were an anchor.

Not sure what your problem with me is buddy. You seem to think I have a big head about this, I really don't and don't plan to. If anything I am always stressing wondering what folks will like and what they won't all while maintaining my own vision.

Let me assure you I have gone through puberty and my balls have dropped. However what about you? Your fighting Michael's battles for him why? Does he not wish to engage me personally and would prefer to use whatever poor sap available?

You know I remember him doing these things long ago. He would have all these little e-buddies of his go around and troll people he didn't like. Usually just one or two teenagers who actually are dumb enough to look up to a scumbag like him. I hope to god your not a grown adult.

His "End of Days" isn't the real one. I came up with the idea for the show, I came up with the name. the only reason I am even still using it is because he insists on using it himself. I really don't want to be associated with his memory at all because he is an immature little douchebag.

If the idiot had any sense he would market something entirely new and different however he does not believe in himself and would rather use the name I came up with. He really does not believe that he can do it without me. I would have only used the End of Days Radio thing to market our new shows but he is so goddamn unbelievably stupid that he would rather just shit on the fans and confuse the hell out of them all while burying himself amongst the confusion.

Anyone can make their voice sound super deep like Darth Vader, Michael just uses his equipment to make his voice sound good. I can do that too but prefer to actually sound like me which isn't too bad once I started recording on my end. If you don't like it then don't listen, don't spend your personal time harassing me, Michael doesn't deserve your help harassing others.

Be your own man, get a life, don't worry about things that aren't your business and have nothing to do with you.

ninjashoes

For the record Myke may have constantly talked over me, taken calls while I was trying to speak and might be lying about how much he actually worked on the show.

but what did Michael do exactly?

Hum and haw and repeat the call in number a hundred times in a row? Constantly disrespect guests by taking calls from callers while the guest was answering a question then talking to the caller instead of them?

Every time he is on air, he is high on wax and just hums and haws with absolutely nothing to say. He needs guests and callers to carry him and he knows it.

At least I would talk about half way intelligent things, try to make points about stuff and try to make people laugh. It is far better than being an asshole, talking over your 50/50 cohost and then going around telling people you are going to host Coast to Coast AM. if you want to listen to that little fake douchebag then go ahead, suck his damn dick all day but don't come at me with your bullshit about Myke making the show because Myke is an idiot and isn't even responsible for half of our shows success not that it had any fucking success lol.

Michael doesn't read books, doesn't have any real interest in the paranormal. He is a complete fraud who disrespects Art Bell and then puts on his lipgloss and kneepads for George Noorey hoping to get a job.

I've been a member of Bellgab since 2008. Long before Riley Martin(R.I.P. real Riley) and Michael.

If anyone wants to listen to Michael, then go listen to that big headed little pussy and leave me be. I am only using the name End of Days Radio because he forced me to, only way I can keep him from completely stealing the show I created jeez...

ninjashoes

and after looking up Riley Martins post history I see he is a troll who likes to pick on people online. I wish now that I had not responded. He is probably 300 lbs and lives with mum. Michael is probably his hero because he thinks Michael has a girlfriend or gets laid(he doesn't).

EarthAlien007

I really enjoyed the show you did together. Great guests and interesting topics. I'm going to find the time to listen to both of your shows, wish you both the best of luck. Don't stress out, this is supposed to be fun.

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 12, 2016, 10:16:32 PM
and after looking up Riley Martins post history I see he is a troll who likes to pick on people online. I wish now that I had not responded. He is probably 300 lbs and lives with mum. Michael is probably his hero because he thinks Michael has a girlfriend or gets laid(he doesn't).

Just do your own thing dude.   If people like it, they will listen.  If they don't they won't.    If someone gives you some advice that seems
reasonable take it under consideration and do what you think is best.   

ninjashoes

Yeah you know what it is. I've gotten an overwhelmingly positive reaction and now I am putting too much pressure on myself trying to live up to it.

I need to remember to just be myself and not care what anyone thinks positive or negative.

cweb

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 12, 2016, 09:22:11 PM
Anyone can make their voice sound super deep like Darth Vader, Michael just uses his equipment to make his voice sound good.
That always bothered me, honestly.

I can take the level of compression that Howard Hughes uses, but that's the upper limit. Not everyone has a perfect radio voice, but not pushing it too far with machines keeps it more authentic IMO. Not to start anything up again Daniel, but I always thought your voice was fine.

akwilly

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 12, 2016, 10:28:39 PM
Yeah you know what it is. I've gotten an overwhelmingly positive reaction and now I am putting too much pressure on myself trying to live up to it.

I need to remember to just be myself and not care what anyone thinks positive or negative.
that is crazy man. Don't do spiritual yoga on yourself. If youve got some hatred or bitterness let it out! (Hopefully on this tread followed by a Michael reply).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on December 13, 2016, 10:12:56 AM
that is crazy man. Don't do spiritual yoga on yourself. If youve got some hatred or bitterness let it out! (Hopefully on this tread followed by a Michael reply).

Yes indeed. They're both too reticent in washing their dirty laundry in public. Bottling things up is never going to go well.

3OctaveFart

I figured one of you two was a rail-thin junkie but I would have thought it was Daniel.

Carry on, boys.

Quote from: akwilly on December 13, 2016, 10:12:56 AM

As usual, I see the wisdom in Willy's words.  Ignore what I said up above.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2016, 10:19:50 AM
Yes indeed. They're both too reticent in washing their dirty laundry in public. Bottling things up is never going to go well.

It was getting boring and you know it. It is just too bad that Michael never offered up much of a fight because this all could have been far better entertainment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 13, 2016, 11:19:17 PM
It was getting boring and you know it. It is just too bad that Michael never offered up much of a fight because this all could have been far better entertainment.

The laundry basket isn't empty after all. As Meatie said. Carry on.

One or both of you (Mike with a y) has a dependency problem that is causing paranoia. Stop it. Stop it soon, because its fucking you up. Fighting on here if you're both trying to make headway in broadcasting isn't a good thing.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2016, 11:28:57 PM
The laundry basket isn't empty after all. As Meatie said. Carry on.

ok i will then, glad we finally see eye to eye on this.

btw this is bellgab and all of this is pulp that does not matter outside these forum walls. We all know the deal. I am an original 2008 Bellgabber.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 13, 2016, 11:37:24 PM
ok i will then, glad we finally see eye to eye on this.

btw this is bellgab and all of this is pulp that does not matter outside these forum walls. We all know the deal. I am an original 2008 Bellgabber.

Cookie and a years supply of used diapers from MV going to you.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 13, 2016, 11:40:02 PM
Cookie and a years supply of used diapers from MV going to you.

Maybe we could use some of the Falkie Thong money for that, seeing as George has plenty of cat food and money now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 12, 2016, 10:07:15 PM

I've been a member of Bellgab since 2008.

wow, i didn't realize that.  that's pretty cool.  may 23, 2008... about 6 or 7 weeks after the forum started.

edit:  i am officially declaring daniel's show the "real" EODR.  as you were.

Lilith

Quote from: MV® XP on December 14, 2016, 08:49:19 AM
wow, i didn't realize that.  that's pretty cool.  may 23, 2008... about 6 or 7 weeks after the forum started.

Praise MV!

zeebo

+1 for street cred .... and +2 for official bellgab drama

ninjashoes

haha thanks, been following your work for probably closer to a decade, a huge contribution to humanity, humor attracts those who understand it

I'd rather talk to you as a guest than just about anyone.

Lilith

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 16, 2016, 12:28:43 AM
haha thanks, been following your work for probably closer to a decade, a huge contribution to humanity, humor attracts those who understand it

DO it!  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 16, 2016, 12:28:43 AM

Well, I'd say you could aim much higher than me guestwise, but I'd be happy to come on whenever.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV® XP on December 16, 2016, 09:06:22 AM
Well, I'd say you could aim much higher than me guestwise, but I'd be happy to come on whenever.

Just don't infect his equipment with viruses when you call in, okay?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 16, 2016, 09:42:20 AM
Just don't infect his equipment with viruses when you call in, okay?

but that's pretty much my reason for waking up in the morning.

ONeill

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 12, 2016, 09:22:11 PM
His "End of Days" isn't the real one. I came up with the idea for the show, I came up with the name. the only reason I am even still using it is because he insists on using it himself. I really don't want to be associated with his memory at all because he is an immature little douchebag.

Seriously, what are you even fighting for? I am sure there is enough Senda for both of you if you need that. Apart from that, Bellgab doesn't really care about either of you, either of your shows and any of your fucking drama. You have as much meaning as Malliard, the latest star of "Myke's" version of your show. He was fun for a short period when we could pick apart his illiteracy. Why don't you have a look at the current state of his thread for a second? I suggest you exercise winding down to his level.

ninjashoes

I will be joined by the legendary MV himself, January 21st at 8pm pst.

Very excited for this!

ninjashoes

Oh and tonight at 8pm I will be joined by I.R. Harris, author of the popular Bound series of books.

Please join me live if you can, otherwise it should be posted before morning.

akwilly

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 17, 2016, 07:54:13 PM

Very excited for this!
very cool. The chat room will be full for sure

Lilith

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 17, 2016, 07:54:13 PM

Very excited for this!

Wonderful!

I will really look forward to that!!!  ;D