• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 20, 2016, 04:32:19 PM
You're not doing a very good job herding your cats
Hey.  I can help him with that. 

Here is where I learned the Fine Art Of Cat Herding.  The guy doing the intro is a 2nd cousin, once removed.  But, he came back. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/Pk7yqlTMvp8

Auslandia

By the way why did you call Amy Martin fluffy?

heater

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 20, 2016, 04:58:07 PM
Hey.  I can help him with that. 

Here is where I learned the Fine Art Of Cat Herding.  The guy doing the intro is a 2nd cousin, once removed.  But, he came back. ;) ;D

https://youtu.be/Pk7yqlTMvp8

You can herd my cats anytime starr :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on April 20, 2016, 05:42:23 PM
By the way why did you call Amy Martin fluffy?

Correct i did, i had also prank called her as well, didnt run the audio of it, she heard it and contacted me over twitter. She turned out to be a great sport.

Auslandia

Quote from: username on April 20, 2016, 06:58:39 PM
Correct i did, i had also prank called her as well, didnt run the audio of it, she heard it and contacted me over twitter. She turned out to be a great sport.

Are you 2 dating now?

WildCard

Quote from: Auslandia on April 20, 2016, 07:08:54 PM
Are you 2 dating now?

Jelly?

2nd question - who else could possibly miss b_dubb or, even notice he was gone?

Quote from: littlechris on April 20, 2016, 07:10:26 PM
Anyone got a pic of Amy?

Are you referring to Amy Martin; 'Sensual Radio Skeptic to the Stars'?

Sorry, no. :(

Quote from: littlechris on April 20, 2016, 07:10:26 PM
Anyone got a pic of Amy?

One might pop up here eventually -> http://amyontheradio.com/amy-martin/fan-gallery/

Looks like her new show starts next week.   I for one am hoping her show doesn't suck.
At 9PM us eastern time zone folk have big Mike Vara  over at LNM  - *sigh*   

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Auslandia on April 20, 2016, 07:08:54 PM
Are you 2 dating now?

Im still deciding if id like to date heather or amy

venix

Quote from: rekcuf on April 20, 2016, 07:49:28 PM
She looks like a lady whom enjoys buttplay...

https://twitter.com/HauntedSkeptic_/status/713843186255331328

Wowee. She must have been using extremely old or heavily airbrushed photos in the past.

Corona Kitty

This thread hurts my sides.

Auslandia

Btw you guys know that Swerdlow has been accused for years of trying to lure people into his bed to sort of disconnect them from the matrix or something to that effect. 

Also, he had a long answer for all your questions. Nobody know everything.  He said Obama was trained by the kgb to destroy the USA lol. 

And what's with his accent or whatever you'd call it?  I'd like to hear a round table with RCH's redneck buddy who likes to find the arcologies, Stewart & Stephen Greer.

He knew stuff about bigfoot, reptilians, greys, ancient civilizations, lost continents, shadow people, former planets, holes into middle earth, astral travel, wormholes & time travel.  Holy crap

littlechris

Quote from: rekcuf on April 20, 2016, 07:49:28 PM
She looks like a lady whom enjoys buttplay...

I thought all lad.........nevermind.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WildCard on April 20, 2016, 07:23:32 PM
Jelly?

2nd question - who else could possibly miss b_dubb or, even notice he was gone?

Look no further..... :)

Quote from: venix on April 20, 2016, 07:55:52 PM
Wowee. She must have been using extremely old or heavily airbrushed photos in the past.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Auslandia on April 20, 2016, 08:07:31 PM
Btw you guys know that Swerdlow has been accused for years of trying to lure people into his bed to sort of disconnect them from the matrix or something to that effect. 

Also, he had a long answer for all your questions. Nobody know everything.  He said Obama was trained by the kgb to destroy the USA lol. 

And what's with his accent or whatever you'd call it?  I'd like to hear a round table with RCH's redneck buddy who likes to find the arcologies, Stewart & Stephen Greer.

He knew stuff about bigfoot, reptilians, greys, ancient civilizations, lost continents, shadow people, former planets, holes into middle earth, astral travel, wormholes & time travel.  Holy crap

Yeah..quite the polymath eh? I'm sure if his target audience have little to no intelligence, critical thinking skills, common sense and/or supervision, he comes across as plausible.

AceAzzameen

I doubt there's a woman on earth that could resist this, just look at his raw power.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: AceAzzameen on April 21, 2016, 11:06:27 AM
I doubt there's a woman on earth that could resist this, just look at his raw power.

Hey. Not just the women, SV wouldn't turn him down.

ninjashoes

Have you ever heard the word "Tantra"? Using sex for enlightenment purposes goes way back. Hardly anything to use to discredit someone even if it is true.

Obama is certainly linked to George Soros who controls the worlds gold and handed Obama a great deal of campaign funds. I don't know about KGB but Obama certainly has connections to the right people.

You and Greer should take off your shirts and chop wood together. That would be erotic.

Omg a guy on a paranormal show talking about unbelievable things. Lets get our pitchforks guys. I can't believe this....

This stuff is still ten times more believable than George Senda's claims.

Auslandia

Has anyone ever hear the Phil Hendrie character called Dr. Jim Sadler?  Swerdlow is a dead ringer for him lol.  Here's a clip with 2 of my favorite characters debating some ridiculous shit. 
http://www.xenutv.com/radio/Phil-hendrie-022508.mp3

For those who don't know anyway, Phil is doing all 3 voices simultaneously. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 21, 2016, 11:43:52 AM

Have you ever heard the word "Tantra"? Using sex for enlightenment purposes goes way back. Hardly anything to use to discredit someone even if it is true.

Obama is certainly linked to George Soros who controls the worlds gold and handed Obama a great deal of campaign funds. I don't know about KGB but Obama certainly has connections to the right people.

Turn that on it's head: if the KGB connection is suspect (likely because the KGB was disbanded long before Obama became POTUS); why shouldn't anything else have equal varacity?

This stuff is still ten times more believable than George Senda's claims.

More? One is a pathalogical liar. The other is a pathalogical liar.

WildCard

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 21, 2016, 09:40:56 AM
Look no further..... :)

Thanx. I had Auslandia confused with venix. Derp.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WildCard on April 21, 2016, 12:05:34 PM
Thanx. I had Auslandia confused with vinix. Derp.

Bets on when he'll admit to it..  :)

Auslandia

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 21, 2016, 11:43:52 AM

That's not what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about a dude with a cult who likes to stick his dick in his followers' vaginas and buttholes.  He also charges them money for the service"

You're talking about 2 different things here.

QuoteYou and Greer should take off your shirts and chop wood together. That would be erotic.
It definitely would be. 

QuoteOmg a guy on a paranormal show talking about unbelievable things. Lets get our pitchforks guys. I can't believe this....
You missed the point again. People who have an answer for every question are somewhat dubious to begin with.  Mr. Swerdlow had a fucking monologue for every answer.  He's like the David Icke of the USA except his mullet game isn't strong.  Plus you can't just let someone ramble on forever without getting some kind of substantiation.  I don't know how you'd actually get any evidence of the missing earth like planet between Mars & Jupiter or Neptune's orbit being knocked off kilter etc. but extraordinary claims normally demand some sort of extraordinary evidence.  I'm not saying hold his feet to the fire but control the flow of bullshit somehow.

QuoteThis stuff is still ten times more believable than George Senda's claims.
Equally ridiculous claims from equally ridiculous sources

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on April 21, 2016, 11:06:27 AM

Soviet Strong

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 21, 2016, 11:16:26 AM
Hey. Not just the women, SV wouldn't turn him down.

sv would be seduced easily.

VickieVale

Is this thread for men only?

Auslandia

I'm on my way home to get oiled up