• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Quote from: rekcuf on October 15, 2016, 08:10:45 PM
reckuf is live in the chatroom.
FALKIE IS LOVE FALKIE IS LIFE  ;)        :)

Nephilim and Hollow EArth.

You guys need more of this.

Don't confuse the Flat-EArthers with the Hollow EArth peeps - 2 totally different groups guys.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 15, 2016, 10:28:02 PM
Nephilim and Hollow EArth.

You guys need more of this.

Don't confuse the Flat-EArthers with the Hollow EArth peeps - 2 totally different groups guys.

no ones confusing any group young squire

zeebo

It would be hard to have a hollow flat earth I guess.    ;D 

Enjoying the show so far you guys.  Even when it's not a classic I still enjoy the vibe.  Do not mean that to sound backhanded-complimenty.   :)

Quote from: username on October 15, 2016, 10:34:41 PM
no ones confusing any group young squire
LOL...  ;)

Liking tonight's show guys.   :)

Quote from: zeebo on October 15, 2016, 10:40:17 PM
It would be hard to have a hollow flat earth I guess.    ;D 

Enjoying the show so far you guys.  Even when it's not a classic I still enjoy the vibe.  Do not mean that to sound backhanded-complimenty.   :)
Depends on how thick the flat EArth would be.  ;)

LOL - Land of the lost. Yeah !    Hoagy keeps a sleestack as a pet to guard his house.   ;)

ONeill

Quote from: username on October 15, 2016, 11:13:39 PM
hes here

So neither of you traveled to Martinez to massage the fucking walrus and keep him hydrated? Did you miss the part in the first interview when he screams in pain and says he has to roll over? Don't you know he has bad knees, 14 crushed discs and broken feet? Don't you know his mother once delayed him and he had to walk 8 miles home pushing a cart of groceries, and it took him over 5 hours? He certainly put all the snails to shame!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2016, 12:36:23 AM
So neither of you traveled to Martinez to massage the fucking walrus and keep him hydrated? Did you miss the part in the first interview when he screams in pain and says he has to roll over? Don't you know he has bad knees, 14 crushed discs and broken feet? Don't you know his mother once delayed him and he had to walk 8 miles home pushing a cart of groceries, and it took him over 5 hours? He certainly put all the snails to shame!

Why didn't you?

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2016, 12:51:27 AM

oh bravo!
more gifs to add to this years scary Halloween digital projection. it's sure to outdo last years weeping lady at the window projection.  ;)

Quote from: username on October 16, 2016, 01:14:36 AM
Why didn't you?

cuz most of us are sure that rolling him over will be the last thing we do..... if we did....  ;D

or.....

it could end badly for poor george...

ONeill

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 16, 2016, 01:16:09 AM
oh bravo!
more gifs to add to this years scary Halloween digital projection. it's sure to outdo last years weeping lady at the window projection.  ;)

Are you going trick or treating this year in a Senda Monster costume?

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 01:20:38 AM
Top right is my favorite!!!

is he repeating "MV, MV, MV"? praise MV???   ;)

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2016, 01:22:00 AM
Are you going trick or treating this year in a Senda Monster costume?

nope... couldn't being myself to use the "twitch" attachment...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 01:20:38 AM
Top right is my favorite!!!

Do you still want a laptop from MV?

*btw George now claims I am a bellgab enabler so he won't be on again•

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 16, 2016, 01:29:49 AM

I did hear it would be on the way in the mail soon, fully equipped......but it's all very hush hush, please don't tell anyone.

ONeill

Quote from: brig on October 16, 2016, 01:35:46 AM
I did hear it would be on the way in the mail soon, fully equipped......but it's all very hush hush, please don't tell anyone.

Let's brace for the Brig Leaks.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2016, 01:37:24 AM
Let's brace for the Brig Leaks.

I'm sorry I can't tell you more at this time...

Quote from: username on October 16, 2016, 01:29:49 AM

that's what he said last time along with a few other kind words.... however..... since you allowed him to be hacked while he was on your show.....     give it a few months.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 16, 2016, 01:41:52 AM
that's what he said last time along with a few other kind words.... however..... since you allowed him to be hacked while he was on your show.....     give it a few months.  ;)

I woke early and had the dubious pleasure of hearing Senda. After the obvious inflection in the question (i.e. "Are you for fucking real?) of whether he really believec MV had infected all his computing devices, Senda went on a rant about how photos of him couldn't have been taken any othrr way; I came close to apoplexy in disbelief at his incredible but profound idiocy. Not to mention his love of free speech when he decided who could speak on the show.

Senda,  you're a gullible fool. Your alleged friends have convinced you the lap top MV supplied to you had a virus/malware/ spyware..It didn't. At all. Only in your head, after you realised you didn't know how to use it. After all, it can't be your lack of ability can it? It just had to be an infected laptop didn't it? You fucking moron.

Oh, and you're still a crook, fraudster, scam artist, grifter and prize cunt.

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 16, 2016, 02:06:03 AM
I woke early and had the dubious pleasure of hearing Senda. After the obvious inflection in the question (i.e. "Are you for fucking real?) of whether he really believec MV had infected all his computing devices, Senda went on a rant about how photos of him couldn't have been taken any othrr way; I came close to apoplexy in disbelief at his incredible but profound idiocy. Not to mention his love of free speech when he decided who could speak on the show.

Senda,  you're a gullible fool. Your alleged friends have convinced you the lap top MV supplied to you had a virus/malware/ spyware..It didn't. At all. Only in your head, after you realised you didn't know how to use it. After all, it can't be your lack of ability can it? It just had to be an infected laptop didn't it? You fucking moron.

Oh, and you're still a crook, fraudster, scam artist, grifter and prize cunt.
Pud, I called in and talked about Falkie.

ONeill

Quote from: damon on October 16, 2016, 02:16:44 AM
Pud, I called in and talked about Falkie.

Hey Spock, did the Senda Monster ever realize that Spock == damon?

Quote from: ONeill on October 16, 2016, 02:20:17 AM
Hey Spock, did the Senda Monster ever realize that Spock == damon?

only if it is written in...

cuz he can't read...