• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131024 - Timothy Good - ET and UFO Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 24, 2013, 04:47:40 PM

jazmunda

This might be an unpopular opinion but how can you accept that school shootings are the new normal and not think there is a gun problem in the US? This does not happen in any other civilized country in the world.

I don't know what the solution is but the easy access to guns is an issue.

Jackstar

I cannot bring myself to watch an explanation of the fusion-powered sun on a coal-powered display

it's just me

littlechris

Quote from: jazmunda on October 24, 2013, 08:12:13 PM
This might be an unpopular opinion but how can you accept that school shootings are the new normal and not think there is a gun problem in the US? This does not happen in any other civilized country in the world.

Hire arm guards to guard our precious children at school and secure the buildings better with better locks and bullet proof glass.

Ward

i actually think Art SHOULD stop reading the news, whats the point? we get that information all day long, we listen to Art for a change of pace not the normality of the daily news

Cynnie

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 24, 2013, 08:10:26 PM
Me! Wish I could see one.

Noooo! Not me !

Oh my husband saw one when he was a teen in a los angeles park ..
He says it was massive and made no sound ..it passed over like a huge city in the sky

b_dubb

here it's quite simple ....

The NRA describes an unlikely situation where everyone dies except for one brave, 'Merican that had the courage to have a gun on their person and saved everyone with a hail of precision placed gun fire.

Are there any other questions?

Chine

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 24, 2013, 08:10:26 PM
Me! Wish I could see one.

I saw one in Vegas on my way home from work. Ironically, that night,  I told a friend, 'I'm just one of those people who will never see a Ufo. And, I could care less as aliens don't interest me.' Hours later, on the road. Wtf. I still am blown away to this day.

Cynnie

Oh lord ..you're preaching to the choir baby

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 08:15:26 PM
i actually think Art SHOULD stop reading the news, whats the point? we get that information all day long, we listen to Art for a change of pace not the normality of the daily news
Not me, I enjoy it a lot.

Nighthawk

Don't even go there. You are Austrailian so no matter what you say it is wrong. I know how you people operate down there. I had a friend visit from there.

steelbot

OFF TOPIC - HAVAY-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-LAN--damn Blackhawks

Jackstar

there are plenty of countries across the globe where access to guns is restricted. why can't there be one where responsible people can play?

when 1,000s of children die globally from starvation, I do not give two farts at a whirlwind about five or ten redneck daughters in Kentucky who get blown away by a stray rifle round.

The timing and circumstance of every death are perfect, in spite of what we ourselves perceive and experience here on the mortal plane. People gonna live, and people gonna die. People were dying before guns. People will still die, over and over again, and this process will continue forever.

So what's the gun problem again? I am not really clear on that. It would seem to be a hugely relative term, widely overused, and closely related to the availabilty of ammunition.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2013, 08:20:14 PM
is anyone having choppy reception?
Dude!, you're messing with my Chi man!
....not yet....

Ward

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 08:16:52 PM
Not me, I enjoy it a lot.

steel aren't you assaulted all day by the news?

ever hear a re-run of art? notice how the news is always absent? why? because these shows last the test of time, the current news doesn't

i think i used my daily quota of question marks

'nuff said

Quote from: b_dubb on October 24, 2013, 08:16:03 PM
here it's quite simple ....

The NRA describes an unlikely situation where everyone dies except for one brave, 'Merican that had the courage to have a gun on their person and saved everyone with a hail of precision placed gun fire.

Are there any other questions?

Then another "Good Guy With A Gun" shoots him because he doesn't know the whole situation.  Then another...

The General

It's gonna take a lot to take me awaaaaay from youuu

The General

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 08:21:45 PM
ever hear a re-run of art? notice how the news is always absent?
Art has begun each show with a brief reading of news since the 90's.
I think it's edited out of a lot of the 'Somewhere in Time' shows.

littlechris

Quote from: The General on October 24, 2013, 08:22:09 PM
It's gonna take a lot to take me awaaaaay from youuu

80's music was/is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 24, 2013, 08:21:45 PM
steel aren't you assaulted all day by the news?

ever hear a re-run of art? notice how the news is always absent? why? because these shows last the test of time, the current news doesn't

i think i used my daily quota of question marks

'nuff said
lol - nah I only watch about 10 minutes of news a day to hear the BS talking points, check the dow/nasdaq and see if we're at war...again...lol then shut it down...and try to not get into their cyclic shit storm
??