• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandevan's Travels

Started by Mordred478, September 01, 2008, 07:58:12 PM

Caruthers612

I never did catch where our Founder was going? I axed him via e-mail if he were going to his wifey's home country to live or something (in what would be an odd parallel to what Art did when he first got a good look at Airyn's--um, that is to say...) Where the 'eck did Michael go? And did he leave me any cookies?

M

EvB

MV is with his wife, yes.  He'll be bringing her to the US at long last, when he comes back in a couple of months.  He has checked in though - so don't be surprised to hear from him!

As for cookies - I'm sorry, I don't know anything about any cookies.  ;)

Spikegirl

Quote from: EvB on September 01, 2008, 08:04:37 PM
MV is with his wife, yes.  He'll be bringing her to the US at long last, when he comes back in a couple of months.  He has checked in though - so do be surprised to hear from him!

As for cookies - I'm sorry, I don't know anything about any cookies.  ;)

Here ya go!

But before he comes back he has to fight giant dinosaurs and space aliens that are coming through time disruption portals in the Bermuda Triangle. If he can't stop the tears, their spreading threatens to throw the entire Earth's timeline into a causality loop. We may even get stuck in the 80's again! So you never really know when he'll get here. Maybe last week.

EvB

QuoteWe may even get stuck in the 80's again!

OMG!  Hair Bands!