• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131023 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 23, 2013, 01:11:47 PM

steelbot

Quote from: Redacted on October 23, 2013, 11:42:48 PM
Yep, made it in one piece, though my body is about broken, lol.  Wonder what steelbot is going to ask?  Hope you are enjoying the show & having a good time tonight Spinner.   ;D  Art in the house really makes it feel like home.
I needed my cats to get an astrologer....maybe Bateman could call...see if the CIA ever did Cat hypnosis to see if they really are aliens.

littlechris

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 11:42:54 PM
WHAT DID I Miss Nova lol!

just back door meatloaf fantasies with plenty of lube!!! 

Ward

phrodo

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 11:41:26 PM
LOL - I'm gonna go photoshop em with sparkles!

Good call Scott! And ya know what they say "If ya can't blind 'em with brilliance... baffle 'em with sparkles... "  :D

Heather Wade

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 11:43:32 PM
I needed my cats to get a astrologer

Ah, you kill me.  I can't even laugh that hard right now.

I'd be happy to cast your kitties' charts, lmao.

Nova

Great call!   I actually stopped to listen to the answer too.  I should get a reward or something for that.  NOT involving gravy, thank you very much.

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 11:43:32 PM
I needed my cats to get a astrologer
Hey! Don't you pull a "Dave" and go stealing Bateman's schtick.

WildCard

Quote from: Producer-Paul on October 23, 2013, 11:40:58 PM
She lives up the road...
But right now she's getting free room and board.  Again....
http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/heidi-fleiss-arrested-dui-charges-nevada-again
I don't think I've ever been too stoned to pass a sobriety test. Is that even possible?

lonevoice

Good call, Scottbot.  Thanks for the 51s too!

littlechris

yeah, great call steel, i actually just watched Trinity and Beyond on NetFlix last night!!!

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 23, 2013, 11:47:19 PM
Great call!   I actually stopped to listen to the answer too.  I should get a reward or something for that.  NOT involving gravy, thank you very much.
Did you Cheer with Pom Poms! LOL

And thanks everyone for the accolades.

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on October 23, 2013, 11:49:16 PM
yeah, great call steel, i actually just watched Trinity and Beyond on NetFlix last night!!!
? and...like it?

Jackstar

Quote from: analog kid on October 23, 2013, 09:01:10 PM
Yeah, I'm familiar with all the conspiracy theories.
ALL! That person in Lima, Peru, tomorrow afternoon, that is going to happen to look at the data in the right light, and suddenly theorize something? You've got that one. "All" is a pretty large set.

That's so awesome for you! Tell me, where do you put "all" of them? Are they alphabetized? Are there girls there?

Meanwhile, I'll be over here, completely uninterested in any sort of "theory" at all. I don't need to theorize, I am living on the planet I was born on. Do you really not see it?

We will never wear those Emperor's clothes, they just don't fit

littlechris

Quote from: WildCard on October 23, 2013, 11:47:46 PM
I don't think I've ever been too stoned to pass a sobriety test. Is that even possible?

well, she had a quarter pound of pot on her and $10k in cash on her at 3am!!!! DUMB DUMB Girl!!!!

steelbot

I edited it you quick quoters you -

"I needed my cats to get an astrologer....maybe Bateman could call...see if the CIA ever did Cat hypnosis to see if they really are aliens."

Nova

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 11:49:42 PM
Did you Cheer with Pom Poms! LOL

And thanks everyone for the accolades.

I totally did dude!  Neighbors called the cops and everything for disturbing the peace. 

littlechris

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 11:49:55 PM
? and...like it?

Yes, it was good!! Im gonna watch some of the other movies available on netflix in regards to nuclear Technology. I think there are 3 more movies available in streaming mode!  CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY destructive POWER!!!!! WOWY!!!

steelbot

Quote from: WildCard on October 23, 2013, 11:47:46 PM
I know i was never able to get so stoned I couldn't drive a fork lift with 100k lbs of mining equipment being loaded on flatbeds and inside trailers...never killed myself or anyone...so it only affects some like a placebo effect I think!

Example...the oregano i sold to some schmuck in H.S. found it to be the best he'd ever smoked.!

Spinner

Quote from: steelbot on October 23, 2013, 11:50:48 PM
I edited it you quick quoters you -

"I needed my cats to get an astrologer....maybe Bateman could call...see if the CIA ever did Cat hypnosis to see if they really are aliens."
Too late!  LOL

Anyway, great call, steelbot.

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 23, 2013, 11:51:10 PM
I totally did dude!  Neighbors called the cops and everything for disturbing the peace.
lolz

jazmunda

Why is an arthritis cream called Australian Dream?

steelbot

I gotta FEVER! and only Prescription is more Cowbell!!