• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131023 - Charles Faddis - Biological Terrorism

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 23, 2013, 01:11:47 PM

area51drone

Finally finished last night's show.  Great call Steelbot.  I knew it was you even before I read the forums.

Jackstar

DISCLOSURE: I just made the cognitive connection just now, although it has been staring me in the face for years. Follow me along here:

The rate of time at which alternative content shows up on The Internet as a "free" download is directly proportional to the amount of corporate shillery extant in the original material.

Wait, that's a bit wordy. Try this: did you ever notice that the shitty Art Bell shows filled with fucking lies and slander, are really easy to find for download after broadcast, but the truly FANTASTIC shows take HOURS to pop up?

Maybe it's just me, I did just inject some ORMUS directly into my eyeball five minutes from now, so, whatevers.

Jackstar

Quote04:14:55 AM

Are you there, God? It's me, Jack.

Jackstar

Quote from: steelbot on October 24, 2013, 03:11:07 AM
I ate more dirt in Iraq than one should ever need to.
This was of course obvious, but this is the first I saw it stated.

Thank you for your service.

(also, going to Iraq, pretty cool too ;))

Jackstar

Alright, this guy's boring, droning monotone of hypnosis just became too much for me to take, I've had to go back to the beginning.

Charles, welcome to The Program.

Jackstar

"my job was to recruit spies,"

Charles, see the Bigfoot thread for more information. Thank you for your co-operation.

Jackstar

"I was a trial lawyer"

I can't believe y'all fell for this guy, honestly. Page after page of swooning up there, lest you guys forget.

BELLGAB CITIZENS DEMAND MASS PUBLIC WALK OF SHAME, FILM AT ELEVEN

Jackstar

Art: *tough question*

LARPer: *long silent pause*

*long intake of breath*

*cast a magick spell*

fini.

Jackstar

"Anyway, to the best of my knowledge, there were no..."

"Am I under oath while I am taking the oath?" -- Nixon, Futurama

SpaceRadomir

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2013, 05:40:50 AM
Alright, this guy's boring, droning monotone of hypnosis just became too much for me to take, I've had to go back to the beginning.

Charles, welcome to The Program.
EXTREMELY boring. Nearly slip into a comma!

Noble Eagle

I haven't yet got to the calls, but this is definitely my favourite show yet. Second favourite being the SETI guy and third Kaku. I am a relatively new listener and do enjoy the spooky stories that some guests tell, but IMO the best shows come from people who are telling facts and not lying through their teeth (Ghost Buster Gals).

jblank

Quote from: Noble Eagle on October 25, 2013, 09:47:42 AM
I haven't yet got to the calls, but this is definitely my favourite show yet. Second favourite being the SETI guy and third Kaku. I am a relatively new listener and do enjoy the spooky stories that some guests tell, but IMO the best shows come from people who are telling facts and not lying through their teeth (Ghost Buster Gals).

Agreed. It's nice to have people on the show that aren't completely full of shit, like the Ghostbuster Twats, Leir, etc.

Jackstar

google "mass driver" (About 163,000,000 results)

and then

google "mass driver iraq" (About 11,600,000 results)

I don't expect the majority of you who bother to do this to really notice it, but it seems clear to me that there has been some heavy scrubbing of that search term.

Someone has to pay for that, you know. Who would have been interested in committing resources to such an endeavor in THIS economy? To the best of my knowledge, it was

Jackstar

Quote from: jblank on October 25, 2013, 11:38:41 AM
Agreed. It's nice to have people on the show that aren't completely full of shit, like the Ghostbuster Twats, Leir, etc.

nothing screams "my opinion is credible" like the heady aroma of misogyny

jblank

::) I don't care about credibility, I'm not on here selling anything or shilling a specific product. If you don't find my opinion on them to be accurate, so be it, doesn't phase me in the slightest. They were stupid guests, both literally stupid, and as in an obviously phony and shouldn't have booked sort of stupid. If they were men I'd have labeled them either morons, assholes, bastards, or charlatans, but for these two, "twats", as in vapid, void, containing nothing of value BUT perhaps that one thing, seemed appropriate.

Jackstar

nothing screams "I am not a misogynyst" like a long-winded tirade of self-defense that starts with "I don't care"

big points for the eyeroll, that's just what an old, wealthy, white man who knows everything would do

jblank

LOL, so now, you've gone off on my for perceived misogyny (which is incorrect) and now you're bringing age and race into the discussion and using it as a negative. The hypocrisy is strong with you my friend. Using a word like "twat" doesn't imply that I hate women any more than calling a male a "dickhead" would.

Had you taken a brain cell and actually attempted to read my post (which is less of a tirade and more a tongue-in-cheek explanation of why I labeled the "Ghostbuster frauds" what I did) you'd see that my point was that credibility, on a message board, when you're dealing with OPINIONS ON GUESTS, isn't really relevant. You also apparently have no sense of humor, which isn't surprising from someone who is obviously some sort of leftist who loves to use the victim card and play it in cases where it isn't needed. You need to remove your posterior from that high horse and not take everything you read on the Internet so literally or seriously.

shell88

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2013, 02:04:21 PM
nothing screams "I am not a misogynyst" like a long-winded tirade of self-defense that starts with "I don't care"

big points for the eyeroll, that's just what an old, wealthy, white man who knows everything would do
Ya you big dick head.  We know what all you bastards are like - take that.  Your all the same you men you.

Jackstar

Well, I haven't "gone off" at all, so I skipped the rest of your post, given that your thesis was wildly inaccurate from the get-go. Your voluminous replies to my one line insights seems to indicate that you thought my comments were worth your time to form a reply to.

Sorry to waste your time, I know it must be 30% more valuable than another's

Jackstar

Quote from: jblank on October 25, 2013, 02:15:18 PM
You also apparently have no sense of humor

The bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." A tachyon walks into a bar.

jblank

Well you made a negative comment towards me so I'm obviously going to reply back, especially when I'm getting accused of being something I'm not. You're one to be using the word "inaccuracies" considering you were throwing the labels at me pretty hard, but I digress.

You're not "wasting my time" nor do I harbor any ill feelings towards you, I just didn't think the labelling of me was necessary and it certainly isn't accurate. Saying that, it generally is a good idea to read all of a persons post before commenting towards them, especially if you intend the post to be something negative about the person.

shell88

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2013, 02:34:22 PM
Oh, God. The helping has begun.
Yes indeed.  Are you free for a drink and some tonight?  My last lover ran when I got a buzz cut.
Oh yea - you have to be small and feminine for it to work.  I get so pissed off when the masculine men start stealing all the potential good stuff. :D

jblank

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2013, 02:36:42 PM
The bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." A tachyon walks into a bar.

Oh, so you DID read more of my post. Good to know.  ;)

Also, you told it wrong. The first part goes "A tachyon gets kicked out of a bar", THEN it picks up with your post. :)

Jackstar

I read it after an ally showed up. I'm a Virgo ascendant, loose ends infuriate me.

Thanks for telling me that my alternate interpretation is "wrong." I needed that to complete me.

jblank

Oh you're welcome. I often feel an obligation to correct defamations, even to needy, overly sensitive and serious souls such as yourself.  ;)

Regards! Have a good weekend. :)

shell88

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2013, 02:49:13 PM
I read it after an ally showed up. I'm a Virgo ascendant, loose ends infuriate me.
/quote]

:o
I gotta let you know, I only want you for sex - nothing else.  And...well I'm a bit shy to say on the form but I have a big strap on you know, that I like to use, and I like the bottom drawer.  I'd like a wolf girl. Yea baby yea!!

Jackstar

Quote from: jblank on October 25, 2013, 02:55:26 PM
I often feel an obligation to correct defamations, even to needy, overly sensitive and serious souls such as yourself.  ;)

... how was I defamed? You just demonstrated 1) misogyny sucks, and 2) cleaned up your act.

Victory: Team Star.
shell88: I only want you for a sandwich. There's stuff in the kitchen, get going.