• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

heater

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2016, 09:22:01 AM
Will there be free, skinny lattes for all?  I expect that as part of my FalkieCare plan.

lactation is available at your own expense.

Just catching up on the Friday Gabcast from the point I conked out and went to bed.

Gerry's call on the Circle of Trust was classic!    The opening of the Third Eye has me rolling on the
floor. 

heater

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 18, 2016, 05:06:38 PM
Just catching up on the Friday Gabcast from the point I conked out and went to bed.

Gerry's call on the Circle of Trust was classic!    The opening of the Third Eye has me rolling on the
floor.

I'd put Gerry's call on the Mt. Rushmore of Gabcast calls.

Quote from: whoozit on September 18, 2016, 11:54:36 AM
If I give you $100 will you refrain from doing this?  Please send me the address where I should send the cash.

I'd refrain twice a day for that

Quote from: RED on September 18, 2016, 05:10:35 PM
I'd put Gerry's call on the Mt. Rushmore of Gabcast calls.

QuoteI have not had my third eye opened

That needs to be carved into the granite

ksm32

MV is hosting less, and less. The show is much more listenable with him at the helm. Nothing against the others, just my opinion.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig on September 18, 2016, 01:20:27 PM
That sounds like something Senda would say. So I have to wonder if an agreement with Senda would be involved since he would be the star of the video.  Those things considered, I have to say nada/zilch.
I confess Brig, to helping The Master. I want to be part of the Circle of Trust...

So, kick in a few bucks to help the cause, and an autographed Falkie photo will be yours.

:) Praise The Master

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ksm32 on September 18, 2016, 09:44:34 PM
MV is hosting less, and less. The show is much more listenable with him at the helm. Nothing against the others, just my opinion.

thanks, but i think the shows where i'm not there are equally enjoyable.  just different.  you're a sweetheart, though.  kiss!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 17, 2016, 06:37:32 PM
I logged last night's GabCast.  In the past, I've tried to post the logs but the body of the text was too large.  I'm trying a zip folder this time.  I hope it works. ;)
Bump.

Thank you starr.  ;)        :)

jazmunda

Quote from: ksm32 on September 18, 2016, 09:44:34 PM

I agree but since mv hates BellGab and podcasting if others don't pick up then slack then who else is going to inform the masses about Falkie.

Parse MV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on September 18, 2016, 11:06:28 PM
I agree but since mv hates BellGab and podcasting if others don't pick up then slack then who else is going to inform the masses about Falkie.

Parse MV.

Someone mentioned to me that you didn't show your adoration in the round up at the end. So I went back and listened to the last third and the batshit OLG, and it is true!! No credits! Is it because of the ashes? I'm ashen Jaz...you hurt like only you can. Not even MV is that thoughtless. Well he is, but hides it well.

Quote from: jaz on September 17, 2016, 08:10:04 AM
I did notice an inordinate amount of extra tiny cameras in weird places. I have a tech visiting next month and will get him to check it out.
LOL.

Hey, wait a minute. Not only are you a destroyer of shoes, but you're a destroyer of cameras too ?    :o        ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 11:17:26 PM
Someone mentioned to me that you didn't show your adoration in the round up at the end. So I went back and listened to the last third and the batshit OLG, and it is true!! No credits! Is it because of the ashes? I'm ashen Jaz...you hurt like only you can. Not even MV is that thoughtless. Well he is, but hides it well.

:-[

I apologize for not mentioning that you called but I think I fell asleep during your CSPAN portion of the show.

:P

steelbot

Don't forget, you DO live in the future and it's hard to time travel to the past Jaz......or is it :)

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 18, 2016, 11:31:00 AM
I will be honest here... I will be in the San Francisco area in the next two months... Part of me wants to travel to Martinez...

All I would do if hang out at the Starbucks, and travel to the Safeway... I bet he'd be there... Did any of you watch his Safeway trip on his YouTube channel?

Do you think I'd have a good shot of a Falkie sighting in the wild? How much would BellGabbers pay to see a video/photo?
Depends on what he's doing at the time. If you can catch him picking his nose, the price triples.  :P

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2016, 11:33:02 PM
Don't forget, you DO live in the future and it's hard to time travel to the past Jaz......or is it :)

hey steelbot. It's been a long time. Nice to see you mate.

steelbot

Quote from: jaz on September 18, 2016, 11:40:53 PM
hey steelbot. It's been a long time. Nice to see you mate.
It has - and funny story by no coincidence, I checked the "last time" i'd been here and posted and nearly a year to the day - ...i've been around a few now...kinda interesting how the place has changed.  I did see a wood carving in a bar me and the wife went to the other day. the intials... MV - i'll have to get the pic up - outta respect for good wood and all that is Holy to MV's support of the site :)) - How's everything down under!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2016, 11:45:39 PM
It has - and funny story by no coincidence, I checked the "last time" i'd been here and posted and nearly a year to the day - ...i've been around a few now...kinda interesting how the place has changed.  I did see a wood carving in a bar me and the wife went to the other day. the intials... MV - i'll have to get the pic up - outta respect for good wood and all that is Holy to MV's support of the site :)) - How's everything down under!

do you care to say where the bar was?  i do get around, but i usually include a phone number which you did not mention.

steelbot

Quote from: mv on September 18, 2016, 11:57:29 PM
do you care to say where the bar was?  i do get around, but i usually include a phone number which you did not mention.
Near Hammond, Indiana... wife always tags us everywhere we eat...it...twas...

Gelsosomos Highland Pizzeria and Pub, Highland, IN

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:01:21 AM

Is that close to Muncie?

steelbot

Quote from: mv on September 19, 2016, 12:04:36 AM
Is that close to Muncie?

I don't think so...it's near Chicago, - Hammond...Gary...SouthSouthside Chicago - ya know all those bad and evil parts you've always heard of :) - Near Purdue University....

edit** Google maps says 3 hours away

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:01:21 AM

Was this in a men's room? Near a below average penis sized hole?  :D

steelbot

Quote from: jaz on September 19, 2016, 12:12:27 AM
LOLOL - Nah, it was the bar bumper, so about elbow height...what are you insinuating over there lol ?

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:19:51 AM
LOLOL - Nah, it was the bar bumper, so about elbow height...what are you insinuating over there lol ?

It was an attempted dig at MV's manhood and not yours. I live dangerously here poking the Bellgab bear.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:09:19 AM
I don't think so...it's near Chicago, - Hammond...Gary...SouthSouthside Chicago - ya know all those bad and evil parts you've always heard of :) - Near Purdue University....

edit** Google maps says 3 hours away

Muncie is home to the Michael Vandeven Fan Club, which is why I asked.  I make my way to every available public restroom while there.  At night.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jaz on September 19, 2016, 12:12:27 AM

I gag easily so it would have to be.