• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

BobGrau

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2015, 11:44:14 PM

...#broadcast-at-a-time-convenient-to-the-mother-land.

FREEGMT(BST)!!!!1

The General

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 06, 2015, 11:00:05 PM
I remember Starrmtn001 calling in weeks ago, I thought, "She is cool, mellow, & intelligent."  Polar opposite of the Zeta Ridiculi Representative that called in last night.  How did Zeta Batshit get our number anyway?  But, really, who am I kidding?  I love weird shit like that & hope someone will call about reptilians next.
I quite enjoyed the call myself.
More batshit ridiculi.
Give em' plenty of rope next time.

morgana213

Both shows were great.  Thoroughly enjoyed both of them.  The Gabcast seemed like a warm up to Art's new show.  Ms. Zeta kept getting more and more worked up.  It was awesome! 

onan

Quote from: guildnavigator on May 06, 2015, 10:22:10 PM
Dear Doctor,

What kind of pussy bullshit is this? Motherfucker when I click on an art bell thread I don't want or need some half-assed robot whining puddles and tears all over my fucking screen. I ASSUME THE SHIT IS GOING TO BE AN ENTERTAINING POST ABOUT ART BELL, THATS WHAT I ASSUME.

WHO THE FUCK IS NV

I COULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ROWLAND AS LONG AS HE POSTS THE GHOST PHOTOS AND SHIT. HE WAS ALWAYS STRAIGHT WITH ME IN BUSINESS DEALINGS. YEAH I BOUGHT A CD FROM HIM SO WHAT!

Ft. Rockitis has started showing up in communities. Vaccines people, vaccines.

Good to see you GN.

BobGrau

Eddie Dean: knows exactly when to say 'squirrel'

AZZERAE

I've just returned from an extensive Remote Viewing session, and I have to relay to you folks that the Zeta's are displeased with your collective skepticism toward their emissary.

And soon (I cannot nail down any dates), your planet will be visited-- keep your eyes on the White House lawn!

Tarbaby

The zeta Caller was indeed extremely fixated on her delusion but she was moderate and well spoken in speech/Language. People who are highly lost in a complicated delusional fixation are often precise and can dance around the myriad  Logical contradictions. but she never lost her cool even whenOnan came down on her. This (Elaborate delusion) is an example of what can happen if one doesn't question the validity of their sources when forming a belief system.

MV/Liberace!

all kidding aside, this nv guy sounds like a fag.

cweb

Quote from: guildnavigator on May 06, 2015, 10:22:10 PM
Motherfucker when I click on an art bell thread I don't want or need some half-assed robot whining puddles and tears all over my fucking screen.
I misread this as "robot whining pudding." Heh.

Sheeeeiiiit, I'm calling the Japanese sex robot industry right now! This idea will make me millions! I'll be able to buy so much friggin Toomeric...

Skunk Ape

I loved the Zeta caller. I also loved that Onan stepped on the brakes as soon as the "No Debunking" rule was read. Letting her have a little more rope would have been fun, but taking her off course by asking her if she knew that Planet X was bullshit was just priceless. To be a fly on her cigarette stained wall would have been great.

Tarbaby

this "ball cupping"… I take it this is theBellgabsublimation of male bonding?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Starr on May 05, 2015, 11:02:10 PM
Hi
I was sent an invite to call in to the May 5th show and I did. I made the suggestion to have Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk fame on.
Sadly I was made out to be some sort of lunatic but I guess that's what gets the listeners.
Nancy has been on C2C a few times and Arts old show Dark Matter. Since there's such an uptick in extreme earth changes which had been predicted by ZetaTalk decades ago, I STILL think Nancy would be a very intriguing guest.
Since I'm friends with Art on facebook and he gets my posts, I let him know how I was treated this evening. It's a shame the Gab Cast seems to be so narrow minded.
Thanks for your time
Starr DiGiacomo

ManiacMatt

Oh no!  She tattled to master Bell that we doubted and questioned her nutter ideas!   Surely, the punishment will be severe.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2015, 11:16:42 AM

What a shame, this phone call was priceless lunacy.

Nancy herself is so bad I believe even Dave called her out once on her BS "predictions" that she gets from the Zetas pulls out from her ass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ManiacMatt on May 07, 2015, 11:38:50 AM
Oh no!  She tattled to master Bell that we doubted and questioned her nutter ideas!   Surely, the punishment will be severe.

It will be severe. meted out with extreme prejudice; Probably involving mayo, a selection of over ripe fruit, and several back copies of Readers Digest.

Jazmunda will be dealt with in a different more Australian way...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on May 07, 2015, 11:59:36 AM
Now Art really doesn't like me.

You off his Christmas card list Onan? Nooooooooo

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on May 06, 2015, 10:44:37 PM
I must admit that during the call I thought it was you only because the caller said her name was "star m" or something. I was thinking that the last time you called you were so rational and perhaps you had broken into the schnapps cupboard or hadn't taken your meds.

We will of course be doing extensive analysis on the call and the voice message left which may or may not include a reverse speech component. You have been warned. :P

In addition, any posts you make may or may not be read aloud by me in the jazmunda sexy voice.
OOOOOOhhhh . . . you can "sexy voice" read me anytime Jaz!

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2015, 12:06:37 PM
You off his Christmas card list Onan? Nooooooooo

I think he is gonna smack me with a ouija board.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: ONeill on May 07, 2015, 11:54:16 AM
What a shame, this phone call was priceless lunacy.

Nancy herself is so bad I believe even Dave called her out once on her BS "predictions" that she gets from the Zetas pulls out from her ass.

Now I don't remember if this was the same person, but a few years ago he had to bail on some woman claiming that an ET was sitting next to her and it was answering the questions that Noory was asking. . . pretty bad when Dave bails out.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Skunk Ape on May 07, 2015, 12:37:36 PM
Now I don't remember if this was the same person, but a few years ago he had to bail on some woman claiming that an ET was sitting next to her and it was answering the questions that Noory was asking. . . pretty bad when Dave bails out.

Dave bailed on her?!

Quote from: BobGrau on May 06, 2015, 11:47:47 PM
Believe me, if someone's calling themselves "star", they're going to spell it differently. To be, y'know, different. Cos they're so unique and interesting and stuff.

No offence meant, StarrMountain... I doubt I'm the only Bob out there.

Yeah, but I think you're the only one who spells it:  B. o. b.     hee hee    :P

MV/Liberace!

heh heh, b_dubb, "necrotic tissue"...

kennedymaure

Quote from: Morgus on May 06, 2015, 05:32:51 PM
yep, I saw an old Odd Couple episode where Felix showed that when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME :D

I would never admit to being old enough to have seen that the first time it was broadcast.

kennedymaure

Quote from: b_dubb on May 06, 2015, 05:15:52 PM
This BellGab. "Assume" is 90% of what we do.

Personally, I think it's the heat getting to everyone today. So much swearing and filthy talk. Screw you guys, I'm going to golf course.

bateman

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2015, 01:43:58 PM
heh heh, b_dubb, "necrotic tissue"...

I sure hope Maryanne got that resolved.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on May 07, 2015, 11:16:42 AM

Ok Gab Casters who was it that invited her on?

Nevermind I submitted the question to the Zeta Ridiculans.