• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MR. Spock

Is there going to be a Gabcast for Tuesday??

wr250

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 10, 2015, 01:09:17 AM

ill gladly pay you tuesday for a gabcast today?

BobGrau

It's my birthday. Cast me some gabs!

Quote from: BobGrau on March 10, 2015, 05:55:17 AM

A wonderful and joyous birthday to you, sir!!   :) :)

Quote from: BobGrau on March 10, 2015, 06:53:47 AM
Haters.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
You called us all haters
Now I've reported you

Ta da!  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MR. Spock on March 10, 2015, 01:09:17 AM

Ooooooh I suppose we might be able to throw something together.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on March 10, 2015, 08:18:09 AM

No reason why not: Putting any actual effort into it would spoil the efforts of a lunchtime. Still bloody early hours here.. can't you broadcast four or five hours earlier?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 10, 2015, 08:59:39 AM
can't you broadcast four or five hours earlier?

we're working on a system where you can push a button on the website and when you do, we will drop whatever it is we're in the middle of and start broadcasting.  be on the lookout for that.

Heather Wade

BobGrau!  Happy birthday!  You witty BellGabber, you.   8)  I'll fax you a pint, we'll get pissed tonight.

MV/Liberace!

i don't generally tell other men "happy birthday" because i'm not secure enough in my sexuality.  i will say, however, that i hope you have a fabulous day! 

ta!!

Quote from: MV on March 10, 2015, 10:03:49 AM
i don't generally tell other men "happy birthday" because i'm not secure enough in my sexuality.  i will say, however, that i hope you have a faboo day! 

ta!!

Fixed it for ya

Eddie Coyle

Happy Birthday.

In my patented, annoying quirk I must blurt out immediately that you were born on a Thursday.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on March 10, 2015, 08:18:09 AM

I'll send you three bags of skittles and, a two liter of vanilla coke if you do a show!

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast (a podcast about BellGab.com) will have a live episode coming your way today at 8:30PM Eastern, 5:30PM Pacific. 

Listen live:  UFOShip.com/chat
Call the show:623-242-CAST(2278)
Fax the show: 206-415-4585

Yes, you can fax us.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 10, 2015, 11:10:04 AM
What's a fax?

It's what happens after a nice meal, good wine and a c'mon smile from her ladyship, as she ascends the stairs; a flirty backward glance over her shoulder as she sashays her hips, and  (cont pp94)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on March 10, 2015, 09:49:02 AM
we're working on a system where you can push a button on the website and when you do, we will drop whatever it is we're in the middle of and start broadcasting.  be on the lookout for that.

About bloody time! Work on it faster.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 10, 2015, 11:41:30 AM

It's what happens after a nice meal, good wine and a c'mon smile from her ladyship, as she ascends the stairs; a flirty backward glance over her shoulder as she sashays her hips, and  (cont pp94)

I believe this is one of those times where accent is key.  8)

popple

There is a little cake in your profile  ;D

Looking forward to the show later today! I hope Vlad calls in or we play the Romanian national anthem a little.

http://youtu.be/zTwgwEHiWm0

b_dubb

Happy Birthday. Now don't get all Falkie on us.

popple

BobGrau, we have prepared a beautiful birthday song for you! (many years in advance)

http://youtu.be/X3tPW0y4qpA

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 10, 2015, 12:05:11 PM
I believe this is one of those times where accent is key.  8)

OMG!!  What was that page number again??  I lost my place!!!  I need to find my place!!!
(Must be because it's BobGrau's birthday and all, but I read Yorkie's post in Sean Connery's voice.)
Yorkie!  Call in tonight and read it in your voice.   ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Treading Water on March 10, 2015, 02:19:33 PM
OMG!!  What was that page number again??  I lost my place!!!  I need to find my place!!!
(Must be because it's BobGrau's birthday and all, but I read Yorkie's post in Sean Connery's voice.)
Yorkie!  Call in tonight and read it in your voice.   ;)

I would call in more, but it gets broadcast at silly o'clock UK time. I have to be up for work in the morning, and and and, another thing. I can do a passable Sean Connery (I think) in his church scene in Untouchables with the other bloke who played Elliot Ness. I'm not sure if I posted it on here ages ago, I won't bother trying to find it, I'm not sure I did. It was a silly season thing with various MP3's posted.

Ms. C

Have a great day!

Buckwheat Boyz - Ice cream and cake

See you all in the chat room tonight ... I'll be a little late signing in (hope there will still be an open spot left for me on the server, even if its an hour into the great live show)

qaddisin

I actually have a Tuesday night free, so I'll have to listen. Hopefully you all can sum up what's going on with all this Art Bell stuff because that side of the forum makes about as much as sense as Noory becoming a broadcaster.