• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Grov505th on July 27, 2014, 01:44:24 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA  this the best thing I have seen all week......better then that guy outside the wire beating the shit out of that goat.....
That's a slow week, obviously. Maybe next week will have more "quality content" for you... oh yea... no gabcast... maybe not. ;)

mf
ps.

Khameleon808

I am sure this is way off topic.  But I found this site that has cool things you can play with while you wait for your favorite troll to post. Its called fidgetland.com.  Whoever came up with this idea certainly gets my respect.  I wonder if there's a way we can get in touch with the inventor of this item and have him on the gabcast.

http://fidgetland.com/shop/  They have this really cool feature called 'Shipping' Where he actually puts the item you gave him money for in a box. And the box is sent to you in the mail shortly after you order it!  Crazy huh?

Anyway, go back to what you were talking about. 

HAL 9000

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 26, 2014, 07:08:58 PMWho cares anymore?  The deed is done. Id rather talk about the actual gabcast than this ass clown any further.

I had no doubt you could not resist; and you did not disappoint.

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 26, 2014, 07:48:35 PM...Or beat the deadhorse here.  Either way I am done.   Seeya

Again, you're back and continue.

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on July 26, 2014, 07:44:02 PM...And in the spirit of walking the walk, you'll certainly be seeing less of me more often, rejoice amongst your potty mouth selves.
Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 01:22:13 AM...that didn't hold up. :(

Apparently, neither can you.

Prediction: ad infinitum

Khameleon808

Quote from: HAL 9000 on July 27, 2014, 02:57:45 AM
I had no doubt you could not resist; and you did not disappoint.

Guilty. And care.   But really should check out that site. Its awesome.

Khameleon808

My post was regarding the gabcast. Which is what this thread was trying to be about.  I could be wrong. 

I am not discussing anything with Mr. Fidget or his cheerleader 'bart'.  I just pointed out that his previous statement didn't hold up.  Sorry if you thought I was hashing up his "story/failed business" ventures again. 

Lets just party up and get back to bullshittin about the cast.  A notion ive suggested multiple times in attempt to get the thread back on its rails. 

I noticed a lack of sexy jazmunda music on this last cast.   What's up with that? 

Bart Ell

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 03:14:06 AM
pot kettle pot kettle I know you are but what am I? I can't stop this until all my words have exited me and I flush the toilet 17 times

THE GABCAST - Now with 10% LESS over talking
Every Monday when at least 3 of them are not winded from breakfast
8pm 5pm 6pm 7pm plus other timezones by request

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 27, 2014, 06:57:04 AM
THE GABCAST - Now with 10% LESS over talking
Every Monday when at least 3 of them are not winded from breakfast
8pm 5pm 6pm 7pm plus other timezones by request

So fucking what? You don't like it, don't listen; just as people choose not to look at your incessant posting of Gifs, which you do for no other reason than you think it makes you speshul and warm inside.
Anyway if you listen, you'll find something to bitch about over what someone said.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 27, 2014, 07:19:22 AM
So fucking what? You don't like it, don't listen; just as people choose not to look at your incessant posting of Gifs, which you do for no other reason than you think it makes you speshul and warm inside.
Anyway if you listen, you'll find something to bitch about over what someone said.

Did someone crinkle all your loose leaf on this fine Sunday so that you can't make your paper airplanes... or gliders... or whatever else you play with? Have some tea, brush your one tooth that isn't totally brown and try again, maybe then you will see there was no malice in the statement you quoted.

THE GABCAST - MONDAY...
or later for those already dreaming of flying like a bird.

eddie dean

Quote from: Khameleon808 on July 27, 2014, 02:29:10 AM
I am sure this is way off topic.  But I found this site that has cool things you can play with while you wait for your favorite troll to post. Its called fidgetland.com.  Whoever came up with this idea certainly gets my respect.  I wonder if there's a way we can get in touch with the inventor of this item and have him on the gabcast.

http://fidgetland.com/shop/  They have this really cool feature called 'Shipping' Where he actually puts the item you gave him money for in a box. And the box is sent to you in the mail shortly after you order it!  Crazy huh?

Anyway, go back to what you were talking about.

Let it go already.

onan

The great thing about the Gabcast is that it is completely without cost.

For those that believe they can do better, by all means do so. I can promise you, I will care much less about your "perfect" endeavor than I do about talking with 3 other guys I truly like.

Bart Ell

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2014, 07:55:27 AM
For those that believe they can do better, by all means do so. I can promise you, I will care much less about your "perfect" endeavor than I do about talking with 3 other guys I truly like.

THE GABCAST - Where at least one host is gay for the 3 others
Monday at 8pm chez Bart, other times elsewhere

onan

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 27, 2014, 08:06:11 AM

THE GABCAST - Where at least one host is gay for the 3 others
Monday at 8pm chez Bart, other times elsewhere

Isn't it time for another plagiarized .gif?

Bart Ell

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2014, 08:12:30 AM
Isn't it time for another plagiarized .gif?

THE GABCAST - MONDAY AT 8PM
Someone please hug the grumpy one

onan

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 27, 2014, 08:17:39 AM
Someone please hug the grumpy one

Taintco is working on something revolutionary.

Bart Ell

Quote from: onan on July 27, 2014, 08:20:20 AM
Taintco is working on something revolutionary.
Listen for your chance to win a Taintco GrumpyHug

Bart Ell

THE GABCAST - (not every) MONDAY AT 8PM*
Where the real cock picks require a centerfold

*Not available west of the rockies - too many whiny, sweater vest wearing pedophiles there.

eddie dean

The Bono is monitoring this thread.
[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on July 27, 2014, 10:38:30 AM

Don't feed the troll please

If that's the mystery guest for the next GC, it's no mystery anymore! Jaz is going to be so angry. 

Mr. Fidget

A wise guy named Bart Ell, posted:
Re: The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)
« Reply #2788 on: Yesterday at 04:54:45 PM »
I'm still your pal, Mr. Fidget!

Thanks, kindly bart... I surely hope your career does not "do a faceplant" as a result.

And regarding some loose ends:

My blank postscript's are "fill in the blank postscripts." That's where, whatever your perceptual discernment skill's are, provide you the internal dialogue of your cerebral cognition. These will lead you to misunderstand that which I have elucidated, to whatever degree you are incapable. Let's call it (insulating you from the detriment of my substantial doubt) your "wise and insightful" internal dialogue.
   I sign, or "inital" rather, my post's because I choose to make a personal mark accompanying my freedom of expression. It is an act of owning that which I have just composed, and offered for "whatever consideration" it is then given.
   Pixels are not a rare commodity, and the impact of anything so minor is beneath de minimis, technically speaking. The "potential fact" that such a trivial impact could be "perceived" as being "wrong in any way," or anything more than "a harmless personal peculiarity" merits some "personal introspection" about what you value as "important," and why.

mf
ps.______________________________________!

Quote from: eddie dean on July 25, 2014, 07:20:58 PM
Glad you are back!
Next live show is Monday August 4th
pps. Awww shucks... August 4th... hmm... can't make it... booked solid... humble apologies... GABCAST!
ppps. Go argue with this guy: http://mobile.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins129798.html
pppps. Too many edits to enumerate, some bad jokes removed, other jokes improved.

Khameleon808

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on July 27, 2014, 02:08:28 PM
Amen

Yah, god forbid the people telling other's "not to get butthurt" or to "let it go" don't respond to Fidget like 5 times in a row.    Why don't you ALL let it go?   I have tried 4 times to get the topic back on the fucking gabcast but people wanna still indulge these two cunts.  So as long as they are allowed to spew their shit, it wont get let go by anyone else.

Since topic derailment is not against the rules here, might as well join in on the fun. 

I even attempted to get Mr Faggit and his cheerleader to join us in the chat room so it wouldn't clutter up the forum anymore.  But guess who showed up?  About 3 or 4 people OTHER than him.  And they were telling me how funny it was that I was roasting fidget. 

I have ZERO problems dropping the discussion outright.  But when I see that it continues whether I stop or not, there is really no point in suppressing calling him a fucking tool anymore.   

I feed trolls.  Especially ones that cant seem to hold a steady job long enough to feed themselves.