• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 04:24:28 PM
Fucking Jaz. Big weekend with The Mrs in San Fran. In the hotel, beautiful view, deep Japanese bath drawn. She sez, she sez to me, hey funny boy, grab that organic wine and come over here and play me the bit from the dweebcast, I want to be entertained. Then we got to Jaz's question and... She looked at me until I just said something like, honey I don't even understand the question baby, sweetie. He's a friggin aussie weirdo honey, let's put Kiss Alive back on ok?

Fuckin' weirdo.

Sorry for ruining your mojo. I won't ask you anymore fidelity related time travel questions.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on December 23, 2013, 04:36:47 PM
Sorry for ruining your mojo. I won't ask you anymore fidelity related time travel questions.
No worries mate. She forgave me, when I explained how I prefer her present/future hotness to her past hotness, which was awesome, and has only grown in BTU capacity with time, like a tub feels better when it's more full rather than less. And any other junk I could think of. After that it was super hot and deep, the Japanese bath, so thanks, I think.  (Almost took a wrong turn by going with the default, it didn't mean anything to me bit)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 04:50:09 PM
No worries mate. She forgave me, when I explained how I prefer her present/future hotness to her past hotness, which was awesome, and has only grown in BTU capacity with time, like a tub feels better when it's more full rather than less. And any other junk I could think of. After that it was super hot and deep, the Japanese bath, so thanks, I think.  (Almost took a wrong turn by going with the default, it didn't mean anything to me bit)

You could have dug yourself out by telling her you'd been goofing around with making latex and silicone copies of your dick, and you were pleasantly surprised at the life likeness, and got carried away..

ziznak

whoa... new dark weekend AND gabcast today... it truely is "Qwissmissss" (thats the official 5 year old lil girl pronunciation btw)

ufoship chat looks a bit different!....

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on December 23, 2013, 05:42:11 PM
whoa... new dark weekend AND gabcast today... it truely is "Qwissmissss" (thats the official 5 year old lil girl pronunciation btw)

ufoship chat looks a bit different!....

Curtis redecorated. I wanted a floral theme.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 04:50:09 PM
LOL I can hear it too, "Oh he's just some Aussie weirdo babe, Don't Worry!" lol - but the time travel question is one of ideals I suppose, changing anything however minor in the past, would take away from your present in so many levels or someone elses present - what if you unbeknowningly caused an accident that deprived someone else of their own happiness - that would make me feel horrible, so I don't play with time travel either  :P

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on December 23, 2013, 04:16:13 PM
If you are stroking a cock and you are a guy... gay.

GabCast 2.0 is ________.

eddie dean

The GabCast 2.0 is live in 30min.
Ufoship.com
Call in with your bellgab banner quality quote to win a book!

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on December 23, 2013, 05:57:16 PM
Curtis redecorated. I wanted a floral theme.
Love what you two have done with the place!  ;)

bateman

Quote from: eddie dean on December 23, 2013, 06:35:30 PM
The GabCast 2.0 is live in 30min.
Ufoship.com
Call in with your bellgab banner quality quote to win a book!

A Very GabCast Christmas?

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 23, 2013, 06:44:06 PM
A Very GabCast Christmas?

There's a good chance the show might be banned like the Star Wars Holiday Special.

WhiteCrow

Entertaining hour on GabCast 2.0.   ... Thanks guys!

BobGrau

Aldous, that was so emotional I lost my erection for a while.

aldousburbank

Quote from: BobGrau on December 23, 2013, 08:07:44 PM
Aldous, that was so emotional I lost my erection for a while.
You're welcome! It was good for me too. Mean it!

steelbot

Just some friendly criticism, and a little critique - just some musings from the chat channel and perceptions, you guys spent some time chatting not about bell gab really, there for a bit - and should watch the chat - casioson was in lol and, but overall the content was great tonight especially with the calls - Falkie - the merianne segment all of it good stuff guys and the Aldous bit was great!

BobGrau

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 23, 2013, 08:13:19 PM
You're welcome! It was good for me too. Mean it!

You what? I thought we were still... that is you on the cam isn't it?

Falkie2013

Quote from: coaster on December 23, 2013, 08:16:23 PM
Falkie had me cracking up.

It's what I do. For some reason, part of me is always a bit behind, no pun intended.

Next week Ill remember and have a post it note on my lamp to remind me to listen to the show.
Now on to the '9er's game while I go look out the balcony and see if I can see aldous in my binoculars as the trains pass Ferry Street heading to and from Sacramento and beyond.

Fluffy cat says hi too. He wants his wet food.
Have a great Christmas all.

jazmunda

Aldous that poem was brilliant.

Can you please post it on the forum?

Thanks for listening guys.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on December 23, 2013, 08:33:13 PM
Aldous that poem was brilliant.

Can you please post it on the forum?

Thanks for listening guys.
I think he said some of it  (most) was adlibbed so we may need to hire court stenographer/mystic to decypher and type it out for us!

aldousburbank

Quote from: steelbot on December 23, 2013, 08:37:47 PM
I think he said some of it  (most) was adlibbed so we may need to hire court stenographer/mystic to decypher and type it out for us!

I forgot what we were talking about, but we appreciate your business. Have a good end of the year everybody, it ain't always easy from the dude playing the dude what plays another dude.

BobGrau

Quote from: steelbot on December 23, 2013, 08:37:47 PM

As soon as it's posted I'll be sampling Aldous Burbank's Delicatessen of InterDerpEndence and enshrining it within a 19.5 minute progstepdubjazz happy hardcore* space opera that no one will technically like. Dunno what to call it though.

*also known as 'gabber' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_hardcore

aldousburbank

Quote from: BobGrau on December 23, 2013, 08:50:07 PM
As soon as it's posted I'll be sampling Aldous Burbank's Delicatessen of InterDerpEndence and enshrining it within a 19.5 minute progstepdubjazz happy hardcore* space opera that no one will technically like. Dunno what to call it though.

Make sure and use protection!

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on December 23, 2013, 08:46:16 PM
It was a haunting ode.

It was fucking poetry.

It was what poetry would be if a fucking legendary rockstar fucked an 18th Century poet whilst they were both on acid.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on December 23, 2013, 08:52:39 PM
It was fucking poetry.

It was what poetry would be if a fucking legendary rockstar fucked an 18th Century poet whilst they were both on acid.
They did and I am their son.  But you forgot the Ecstasy.

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on December 23, 2013, 08:50:07 PM

Hadn't actually read this properly when I posted it:

QuoteEarly hardcore, gabba or gabber (/ˈɡæbər/; from Dutch: [ˈxɑbər]) ... "Gabber" is an Amsterdam slang word of Bargoens and Yiddish origin (cf. chaver) that means "mate", "buddy", "pal" or "friend".

...The specific sound of Rotterdam was also created as a reaction to the house scene of Amsterdam which was seen as "snobby and pretentious"...

The essence of the early hardcore sound is a distorted bass drum sound, overdriven to the point where it becomes clipped into a distorted square wave and makes a recognizably melodic tone.

... Violence, drugs and profanity are common themes ... often screamed, pitch shifted, or distorted.

I thought it meant 'babble'

steelbot

lol - so ufoship is playing some old jerky boys and they got to the bit with the Very insecure guy lol this shit is so old but i hadn't heard it in such a long time - it's got me just rolling right now - I just need you to trow a good beating my way! lol