• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 02, 2013, 10:35:40 PM
Ahahahaha, I, I mean, er, she, would love to do that.

I could work up a little intro/theme song too.

Fantastic. I'm being deadly serious. A minute with Mary-Ann would be a big draw card to bring in the cat crowd.

I can't wait to hear the theme.

eddie dean

We will promote the show in this thread a few days before its airing.
Tonights test GabCast was a last minute decision. I have been scrambling all afternoon to get the live stream encoder hooked up and working. I was sucessfull at about an hour before showtime. We were really just flying by the seat of our panties tonight.
I would like to air the GabCast every week, if there is enough listener interest and material.
Thanks to wildcard and aldous for calling in and for everybody in the chat room at ufoship.com.
Big thanks to jazmunda for NOT calling into the show. ;)
Constructive criticism and ideas are welcomed.  ;D

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on December 02, 2013, 10:27:35 PM
I was thinking a good segment would be A Minute with Mary-Ann where Mary-Ann shares her wisdom with the world.
I'd also like to get an update on whether she found a knowledgeable person to recommend an astrologer for her cats.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on December 02, 2013, 10:55:35 PM
I would like to air the GabCast every week, if there is enough listener interest and material.

Weekly sounds good to me providing we have the listeners and aren't just talking amongst ourselves.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on December 02, 2013, 11:18:17 PM
Weekly sounds good to me providing we have the listeners and aren't just talking amongst ourselves.
As long as I know the start time, I'll probably be there every week.

Quote from: jazmunda on December 02, 2013, 11:18:17 PM

Yeah, yeah.  A month from now y'all will be "Oh, we can only take calls the final hour, 'cause we have IMPORTANT stuff to talk about."

:P   Hahahahaha.    Good job last night.  You guys sound comfortable with each other - about 90% of any show...   :)

HorrorRetro

You all kept me entertained.  I especially liked AB's Tales From the Road segment.

Didn't know quite where else to post this, but I see Sardondi has not checked in here since November 20th.  Curious... he threatened to leave, received a heaping helping of love, and announced he was staying and had just been letting off the steam of remorse over how this forum had changed.  Did I miss something? Was there a grand farewell?  Does anyone know if he is well (I assume he is). 

Anyway, I hope he does decide to return.

onan

Quote from: West of the Rockies on December 03, 2013, 12:43:48 PM
Didn't know quite where else to post this, but I see Sardondi has not checked in here since November 20th.  Curious... he threatened to leave, received a heaping helping of love, and announced he was staying and had just been letting off the steam of remorse over how this forum had changed.  Did I miss something? Was there a grand farewell?  Does anyone know if he is well (I assume he is). 

Anyway, I hope he does decide to return.

He sold his soul to keep you alive; you ungrateful bastard.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on December 03, 2013, 12:48:52 PM
He sold his soul to keep you alive; you ungrateful bastard.
Yeah, SOME people!  ::)

Quote from: eddie dean on December 02, 2013, 10:55:35 PM
We will promote the show in this thread a few days before its airing.
Tonights test GabCast was a last minute decision. I have been scrambling all afternoon to get the live stream encoder hooked up and working. I was sucessfull at about an hour before showtime. We were really just flying by the seat of our panties tonight.
Thanks to wildcard and aldous for calling in and for everybody in the chat room at ufoship.com.
Big thanks to jazmunda for NOT calling into the show. ;)
Constructive criticism and ideas are welcomed.  ;D

This post makes it sound like there was a Gabcast this week.  If so, is it going to be posted, or was it a test or something?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 05, 2013, 03:23:31 PM

This post makes it sound like there was a Gabcast this week.  If so, is it going to be posted, or was it a test or something?

i think it was just a test.

jazmunda

It was most definitely a test and we went on the air at the last minute as with no show prep. Well that's the party line anyway and I'm sticking to it.

We promise to be 22% more professional next time and have 11% less dead air. Unfortunately (or fortunately for some) The GabCast 2.0 has 100% less MV and 25% has been sold to foreign interests. I'll leave you to decide whether that means the average IQ will be up or down.

eddie dean

It was only  a test show and  will not be available as a download.
The GabCast 2.0 will air this monday at 5pm pst/8pm est. Live stream at UFOShip.com.
New phone  number: 602.399.7131
The hosts are: Onan, Jazmunda, b_dubb and Eddie Dean.

BobGrau

Quote from: jazmunda on December 05, 2013, 04:10:23 PM
It was most definitely a test and we went on the air at the last minute as with no show prep. Well that's the party line anyway and I'm sticking to it.

We promise to be 22% more professional next time and have 11% less dead air. Unfortunately (or fortunately for some) The GabCast 2.0 has 100% less MV and 25% has been sold to foreign interests. I'll leave you to decide whether that means the average IQ will be up or side down.

Nice.

Spinner

Quote from: eddie dean on December 05, 2013, 04:11:37 PM

It was only  a test show and  will not be available as a download.

Bummer.
I really wanted to hear this test show.
Did anyone record it? I'd love to have a copy.

jazmunda

Quote from: Spinner on December 05, 2013, 09:46:30 PM

Bummer.

It will be released as an Easter Egg on our upcoming Christmas Special DVD.

Spinner

C'mon jazzy, send me a copy.
You know you want to.  :)

jazmunda

The link to it is hidden somewhere on this site. Try all the clickable links on this site. It might also be hidden behind non-clickable images. Bwahahahahaha.

Seriously though I don't have a copy to give.

I'd like to at least hear the parts where forum users called in

jazmunda

Just a reminder that the inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

To listen live go to ufoship.com.

Calls welcomed and if you're single then encouraged on (602) 399 7131

Pants optional.

DanTSX

Quote from: Spinner on December 05, 2013, 09:46:30 PM

Bummer.

You didn't miss anything.

I was there.  It was funny per usual, but nothing really worth mentioning except for some old hippie who is writing prescriptions for Apmhetamines and demerol to the hosts.

jazmunda

Quote from: DanTSX on December 08, 2013, 10:46:24 PM
You didn't miss anything.

I was there.  It was funny per usual, but nothing really worth mentioning except for some old hippie who is writing prescriptions for Apmhetamines and demerol to the hosts.

It was a test.

It was last minute  and we hadn't done any show prep. We promise to be marginally more prepared on Monday.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on December 08, 2013, 10:55:31 PM
It was a test.

It was last minute  and we hadn't done any show prep. We promise to be marginally more prepared on Monday.

I know.  I read that the 4 or 5 times it already says it on this page  ;)

It was cool. I was enjoying a night of muscle relaxers for my Art Bell style
'old bitchin back", so the Aldouis was just setting the mood.

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on December 08, 2013, 09:02:07 PM
Just a reminder that the inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT)...
calls welcomed and if you're single then encouraged on (602) 399 7131
Careful, you never know what you're gonna get! ::)

DanTSX

Quote from: steelbot on December 08, 2013, 11:13:44 PM
Careful, you never know what you're gonna get! ::)

I left RobertCasio a msg with broadcast time and the call in number on all 18 of his youtube pages.

steelbot

Quote from: DanTSX on December 08, 2013, 11:19:11 PM
I left RobertCasio a msg with broadcast time and the call in number on all 18 of his youtube pages.
Good Man! - as Sarge from Red Vs. Blue would say!
and he IS single I think...meets Jaz's criteria
...and his latest singing and guitar work is phenomenal

actually you can just check out his entire catalog of hits here...
Casio Sings: RUSH: TOM SAWYER