• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 26, 2021, 01:08:40 AM
Pate! I need to get back to you...

[attachment=1]

I just want to tell you both good luck-we're all counting on you. And don't call her Shirley.

Pate! I need

Punyling emotions are truly fascinating from the point of view of a star. I cannot wait to see!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 25, 2021, 05:13:10 AM
call me back

These Voxers that I sent to you and her, that allegedly have not yet been read by you, are absolutely fucking legendary. What are you waiting for? Valentine's Day?

Not recommended, honestly. *sounds of liches' laughter endlessly repeats* Grow up.

You heard that, right? Look, I don't care why you haven't heard them--your business, Pal, nothing hostile, I so wish you had followed up, EVER--but I feel you owe it to yourself, your fans, and your whole family to hear what the sound of absolute Victory is like when it comes from a starfruit. (Yeah, we bred. Let me guess, you thought I was kidding before. Oh, child... when will you learn? No rush, I guess, but I do appreciate adult conversation, and I miss yours.)

See above. Complete healing is everyone's birthright. Even for the dead. Yeah, there's a lot of metaphors in here, and I do apologize, there is more than the usual incoherency here, mostly because I am using the metaphors to block the tears of Jesus, who weeps for the state of your perilously deranged and demented and declining immortal soul. We're fixing it, Bruh, but--seriously, I don't get it. Why all the hate? What did someone tell you I ever did to you? I bet this is a great story. I cannot wait to hear it. Let me know when your NCA/NDA expires. Thanks in advance. (And Grapefruit never asked you, huh? So, which is it? Does she not know, and never asked you, or does she know, and never told me? Do I really have these figures here? Non-literal unglaublich. Literal shock. It'll pass, but these questions are forever.

I simply don't find it plausible that she could have asked you and you would have refused to tell her. That doesn't seem even conceivable to me. So, which is it? I'll take my answer... you know, like, wherever.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 04:53:15 AM
I cannot wait to see!

Of course, feel free to take your time. No rush. It's not like anyone with any interest is busy at all or anything like that. Nice night for a walk? Wait, can you even go out at night there?

Well, a nice night for a wank, then. What... up. Look, this is on you. Fair warning. Leaving now. Casually Nonchalantly.

pate

Pate! I need to get back to you...

When you do, take JaxTar's freely given advice:  "Look, look.  *read*,*read*.

I recommend you start at the beginning and run through the whole data-set from start to finish (skim), then go back to the beginning and see if there is anything the needs some -splainin' (question), perhaps three to five if there are even that many and we can get to the (read, recall, review) bit.

No rush, no worries.  I will append to the current body of work as items that need attention occur to me.

TIA!  IIAHTS.

-p

WOTR

Was Heather really just MV in drag? Where is our bellgabber of the year (timebandit) to cheer him on?

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2021, 04:52:30 AM
So that is it? The ride is over, the roller coaster has come to a halt?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2021, 07:59:01 PM
Was Heather really just MV in drag? Where is our bellgabber of the year (timebandit) to cheer him on?
Or is MV Heather in butch?

I noticed that Li Li hasn't been on his own site since before the Insurrection.  Do we need to consider that he may need a lawyer?  Should we start a gabfundme page?

If you're out there, Michael, come home!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 09, 2020, 05:33:29 PM
I think Jackster would be a great co-host for the 'cast.

Here he is riffing with Azz

MEMORABILLION

Heh. Good show!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 03, 2021, 02:43:35 AM
Heh. Good show!

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 04:53:15 AM

[...]

I cannot wait to see!

I meant every word. With the obvious caveat: it should be her and Curtis hosting, and then MV and I can sit in the balcony and throw peanuts, that you can fetch for us.

No? All right... present an alternative. Oh, by the way: ZUGZWANG.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on January 31, 2021, 10:47:20 PM
If you're out there, Michael, come home!

I remember feeling this way about Jewel. That might sound terrible, but keep in mind: that story had a happy ending, THIS ONE PROBABLY WILL TOO. RAWR.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 26, 2021, 11:44:27 AM
These Voxers that I sent to you and her, that allegedly have not yet been read by you, are absolutely fucking legendary. What are you waiting for? Valentine's Day?

Boo. That doesn't mean wait for Halloween. That's me pretending to be Casper. Trust me, if you pretend I'm shy, all my jokes get so much better.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on January 31, 2021, 10:47:20 PM
Or is MV Heather in butch?

The rare instance where I couldn't confirm or deny, even if I wanted to. Grapefruit asked me earlier if he's dead. Like, how should I know what Metron is doing? It's simply not my area.

Similarly--mentioning what you snipped out. I can't even remember that anymore! That's nice of me, right? Hopefully, no one else remembers either.

What? I would, in fact, prefer not to be banned: but I'm pretty sure Grapefruit is going to have that happen with a snap of her fingers. And I like it that way.

She is the nicest of you demented lot, as far as I can tell. If you'd like to change my mind, I'll ask her for your permission. Best I can do, under the circumstances.

Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow. PS: CHECKMATE.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on January 26, 2021, 04:25:11 PM
I recommend you start at the beginning and run through the whole data-set from start to finish (skim), then go back to the beginning and see if there is anything the needs some -splainin' (question), perhaps three to five if there are even that many and we can get to the (read, recall, review) bit.

[...]

-p

Pate, you have got a good heart, a clear soul, and an adorable joi d'vivre that is unmatched in its purity.

However, they won't be able to take your advice, because that only works if someone has a soul. Whoops. Baller pro tip otherwise: kudos.

-J*

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2021, 05:21:48 AM
Look, it thinks it's clever.

Certainly not "clever" enough to call a 9-year-old rape & murder victim a whore like Jackstar does.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 03, 2021, 11:05:03 AM
call a 9-year-old rape & murder victim a whore.[/url]

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2021, 05:25:17 AM
that only works if someone has a soul. Whoops. Baller pro tip otherwise: kudos.

-J*

https://t.co/S6I9k8NheG?amp=1

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 03, 2021, 11:05:03 AM
Certainly not "clever" enough to call a 9-year-old rape & murder victim a whore like Jackstar does.

this is what passes for witty commentary on the day of Rush Limbaugh's passing no wonder he died He probably just threw himself out of window a despair what's happened to broadcasting.

Similarly I create the magic in broadcasting content delivery network. And no one even pay attention no one even pays any mind no one pays anything.

Do you think I paid anything for my brand I am who I am is here I don't think you people understand branding at all

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 17, 2021, 06:11:09 PM
this is what passes for witty commentary on the day of Rush Limbaugh's passing no wonder he died He probably just threw himself out of window a despair what's happened to broadcasting.

Similarly I create the magic in broadcasting content delivery network. And no one even pay attention no one even pays any mind no one pays anything.

Do you think I paid anything for my brand I am who I am is here I don't think you people understand branding at all

MV/Liberace!

Until I get a proper site/place/location set up for the old GabCast shows, you can download all of them here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vg2rMm_kj2VPysLEk7wIdFaGbjPSKibN?usp=sharing

Odysee Stream when? You don't even need hobo code to speak about things.

Hog

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on July 22, 2022, 12:18:40 PMUntil I get a proper site/place/location set up for the old GabCast shows, you can download all of them here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vg2rMm_kj2VPysLEk7wIdFaGbjPSKibN?usp=sharing
Thanks MV! That's a life saver. I listen every night.

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 09, 2022, 12:05:39 AMCheffys laughter is just the best.
Chefist's laugh is awesome.  Great example at 39:13 follwed by:
Rubini: "You've already admitted you loved Heather"
MV:"My wife and I were actually in Pahrump 6 weeks ago visiting  Heather."

peace
Hog

Hog

40:44

Chefist: "David, David, David, quick question what's your plan on getting more than 100 listeners a night?"

Burn!

peace
Hog

Laser

This is not an actual GabCast, but it might as well be.

QuoteIn this episode, Daniel is joined by Michael Vandeven, aka MV, who is a radio personality as well as the owner and creator of Bellgab.com, which has not only been the internet hub for everything Art Bell for many ages but has quickly become the internet hub of most paranormal radio and podcasting.

Daniel starts out by bringing up MV's interview with Art Bell, which happened shortly after Art left his internet radio show. Daniel comments on how MV was able to get so much raw emotion and honesty out of Art which prompts MV to talk about exactly what was going through his head at the time. They then move on to other topics, such as what MV feels really makes a good broadcaster and how honesty is the key. MV talks about how he initially found Art Bell and then goes into depth about his own paranormal experiences, including a very strange UFO encounter in the woods. He even shares with us that he has actually done his own EVP research and recorded real-world results.

They then delve into the history of Bellgab, why and how it started, and how at one point, both Bell and Noory were having an argument in a Bellgab thread. MV is kind enough to share some of his secrets to running a popular forum community. He tells us the trick is to really just stay out of things.
We then learn about MV's feelings towards George Noory, which gives Daniel an opportunity to let everyone know he is an "Art Bell guy." Daniel tells MV about how he felt when listening to Art Bell talk about losing his wife, and then both guys discuss how emotional and real guys like Art Bell and Howard Stern are on the radio.

Daniel then asks the question everyone wants to know, where did George Senda come from, and if George Sendas's behavior is genuine and not an elaborate ruse which. MV answers that he thought the same thing himself, but Senda is indeed 100% real.
MV finishes by telling us how he feels about the gunshots fired on Art Bells' property and how he feels about the entire situation.
Thanks to DariDee.

Quote from: Laser on December 06, 2022, 02:18:06 AMThis is not an actual GabCast, but it might as well be.

I've never heard this before and I just dropped everything I was doing to listen to it. Hope emvee is alright, he hasn't been around in a while.