HOTFIX: GabCasts are now to be considered "fun" and "safe."

HOTFIX: Bleach is now a food group.

HOTFIX: So are hammers.

Hillary just deleted them. :-\

Jackstar

Hi Hillary
come over
I miss you
I'm going to deliberately be incredibly rude to you (I took your keys and left you in the rain) while pretending I'm not (wow what really oops), and then act indignant when you display any human emotion (you're so fucking arrogant), which I will then judge (shut up I don't want to listen to your voice) and condemn (You're leaving? But the phone is ringing!).

BLOCKED. That Thelemite witch won't know what hit her.

The election must have really broken MV. He's gone.

Jackstar

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on January 18, 2021, 04:49:02 AM

https://youtu.be/UhDtYDNyBds

Not my bottle milk carton. Not my D'Jinni BOFH.

He's fine, she's fine, I'm fine, we're all fine here. How are you?

Hog

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on January 18, 2021, 04:49:02 AM
I just headed over here to inquire about "the Michael".  Holiday?  He deserves it.

I am impressed that Azz doesn't seem to be displaying the S&S of his earlier volatile online behaviours, but I won't let you babysit my children juuuuuuust yet.

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 18, 2021, 11:25:18 AM
He's fine, she's fine, I'm fine, we're all fine here. How are you?

Conditions are being maintained. I do believe a difference of opinion has presented itself, as one key player appears in disbelief that they can handle the penance they have lined up for themselves. Well, I am here to simply say no. All that karma and penance can be handled, quite easily, and the faster one stops their fucking whining and buckles down and sharpens up on what is truly important in one's life, the easier and more pleasant enduring that time can be.

On the other hand, is everyone clear on something? These two yokels trifled with me. Essentially, they're dead to me, and their return to life is not my business. I wish them well? I hear lying and thinking one has gotten away with it is quite eye-opening when certain conditions are at work. For example, condition one--YOU THOUGHT TO TELL ME LIES WITH IMPUNITY.

I'm not sure how anyone doesn't know what happens on that. Inevitably. What am I supposed to do, shelter people from the consequences of lying... to myself? How would that even happen? It's nonsensical. Here's a consequence--anything inconvenient to deal with that I hear, from that point forward, I can just decide, "it's probably a lie, let's watch and make sure," whereas before, I would never even conceive of being so slack.

In any event, I am glad that this time between us worked out this way, because if anyone thought I was going to get on the fucking radio and start making a whole bunch of declarative statements on record, on a day like this, well, sadly, no. This inane, apopleptic bratlord can take all the time she likes to enable herself and the rest of her careless, irresponsible, and disgustingly unethical Sugar Snap Peas Gang for as long as whatever, and I don't see how I was ever involved, then or now, and since every time I brought up the subject, she dodged it, and I had earnestly been seeking aid the whole time... after 2.2 years of getting blown off and procrastinated for--"I need this now! And this other thing, and then tomrrow, and next week, oh thank you, okay now stop talking I need to rest and not think about how I'm scheming. Not while you can see my face, omg, no. Wait, what? You want me to do something at all? Listen, I will have you know, I bought you some clothes and I gave you some food, and most of the time, I expected you to do halfsies, and every single time I cannot believe you ever asked me to pay anything at all, but I learned fast that you would watch my children starve if you felt like it. You are so cheap, I wish I could get away with that, I hate you, I resent you, I do SO MUCH for you and  YOU NEVER do anything at all for me! You don't even love me!" *click*

O RLY. lol. Was it a ploy? I've seen this kind of thing before. Never to such a self-blind degree. Oh, I never loved you, did I? Here, let me write all that down too, and then hot link this, and then cross ref that, and then, all of a sudden, you're on the hook for emotional abuse, false contract, a long tall glass of shut the fuck up, and, well--bye.

Oh, back again. Well, things are different now, and you did this. I'm fine. What is the problem now? "I backstabbed you." Is that something unusual now? So confused.

So... now I'm talking to (PROTECTED). Direct. Because guess what? I can tell them that my feelings are hurt, and they'll pretend to care, and it will still be more sincere than what you fronted as genuine care and concern.

It's the GabCast. They don't care either. There was ample opportunity--and they are mewling cowards. Cheers, sugar! I win.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2021, 11:47:48 PM
Cons are gained. I do a fucking lot of whining!

On the other hand, is everyone clear on something? Essentially, I wish making a whole bunch of declarative statements on record, on a day like this, well, sadly, insane, all the time I don't see how I was ever involved, then or now, and since every time I had earnestly been seeking a long tall glass of shut the fuck up, and, well--bye.

Oh, back again. Well, things are different now, and you did this. I'm fine. What is the problem now? "I backstabbed you." Is that something unusual now? So confused.

It's the GabCast. They don't care--and they are mewling cowards. Chug! I fap on my own face.

FIFY

GBY

Thank you for exposing your true nature.

Was this really better than getting a little place together last fall?

You have any doubts about why I hate you now? And you're blocked with your psycho buddy now.

Get your head checked!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 12:38:10 AM
Thank you for exposing your true nature.

N**** I've been this way the whole time! At what point did you become confused on how my true nature would manifest with you insulted me and lied to me and took advantage of me and misled me while you deliberately ran around behind me on my back? My true nature is tell you to go f*** off. Go ahead f*** off.

Was this really better than getting a little place together last fall?

in fact yes because I explained that selling off precious metals before was costly and then I further explained that there was no other way to get to a house until the other house was taken care of then explain to you what need to be taken care of and then you f****** ignore me because you didn't think that what I had to say was important..

Well your stupid children are not important to me either, not the same way they are to you so your desire to use my mother's legacy to f****** buy your house for your f****** bastard children... Really not the same kind of desire that you might think it's appropriate.

and let's be very clear here I don't like being rushed. You seem to think that I need to accelerate my plans because of your reasons. At that point I began to think of you as a burden and not as a pleasant companion as I spent time trying to get your attention and to cheer you up and to do things with you and you didn't reciprocate and you slowly began to spend more and more your time bitching and complaining and moaning and telling me how you wanted me to spend money on you and I didn't expect to get paid back and you never wanted me to do anything besides be a role model for your children and I guess that meant by you a house so that they knew what to do but frankly the role model I have for children is to show them what a real man does when some ultimate alpha mode boss b**** tries to push him around

You have any doubts about why I hate you now?
well for one thing I don't think you actually hate me because you're currently in a state of mental crisis where you can't think coherently so hate love hunger nausea they're doesn't really count as actual thinking.

additionally whatever facts you've been told by me you automatically disbelieve and they would have kind of b******* you've read from other people you automatically believe and then you tell me that I've done things to my face that I have not actually done, I know that because I'm me and I know what I've done and when I hear you telling a lie I can see it and then I tell you that you're lying about me and then you tell me that I'm lying about you and you can just go take a flying f*** at a rolling donut you absolutely imbecile vicious cruel lying idiot b****

And you're blocked with your psycho buddy now.

You're more relevant to my interests. I don't need to talk to him. and I don't see how you think that he's my cycle buddy when you're the one who blocked me out and talked to him and sent him pictures of yourself and he ignored me and you ignored me and I asked you both hey what are you doing this wasn't the deal and you both treated me like s*** and mocked me and pretended I didn't realize was happening and then I went along with it because I figured if you were both that f****** stupid you deserve what you got

in truth, I actually didn't think you were stupid enough to let yourself get right. I guess you like to figure what happened when you conduct your investigation with whoever the people who were there and that's relevant. I don't know what happened I can't know what happened and if anybody wants to ask me questions I'll be happy to make statements and then many of my statements in my recollections will corroborate your statements but a lot of your statements are b******* cuz you're insane and you have a f****** corn cob stick up your ass so f****** wide I can't imagine how the f*** your tips aren't hurting any day.

Get your head checked!

Sure okay thanks Good luck with you too. You're going to need a psych eval, and yeah I'm aware I didn't think that I needed you to remind me, and I don't really think your opinion about my psychological state is really relevant. You lied to me and ran off and betrayed me and then you tell me that I need to be at my head Jack well I wonder why that is and then I'm the one who told you about it and then I don't owe you an explanation for anything. They are freely given at a respecting love.

you don't give me s*** except scoring and post ridiculous b******* the stories I ever heard. If you are thinking you are for real, you should know that it's not working all that well for you. I hope and pray you're being facetious. I hope that you've been up to a much more complicated game as entire time and now you're just being rude and snobby as a ironic counterpoint to what you can't tell me which is something about shamanism and teleportation and f****** who the f*** knows what else.

No that matters to me except you're a rude and belligerent and deceitful person and you no longer honor my brand by being associated with it. Basically you're a floozy and a brumolo and whether I ever see you again or not it's never going to be the same because you f****** lied to me you c***--and I never had to lie to you, and but you sure accuse me of lying when I didn't.

You threw away the best time of a relationship within the first three months and you could have fixed it and then you never did. Now you're going to fix somebody else, good luck. Now you're clear that I don't give a f*** right? God I'm waiting for this day for I don't know how long but believe me you're not the catch that you think you are. You're about five steps remove her nervous breakdown I had to tell your sister that today and I don't give a f*** what you expect me to do cuz I'm going to do is whatever I want and it's none of your business.

On the bright side, you know that if you ever need to find me you'll be able to search me, and by comparison if I ever need to look for you ever I never will, because I remember exactly what you did and I watched you do it to my face and I saw your belief that I was convinced of your toxic lie and I saw you relax your expression and give out to the duper's delight and it looked like the most vile and disgusting woman I've ever seen since Hillary Clinton.

And that's you. And you claim you weren't a dragon. You're a liar. And everyone knows it, because the pen is mightier. /flex

Oh and thanks for that woman who put up the stalking web page. you realize you never did a single thing with me the entire time you knew me besides sat around waiting for me to f****** do something cool so you can f****** scam something out of it? lol. Nevertheless I love you lots, and I had every intention of building a life with you--and it was, I guess I don't need that house now, why don't you go buy it, oh yeah you could buy a house oh haha I guess we don't need to worry about that anymore-hey wait a second doesn't seem like you're kind of f*****? That's too bad--until you decided to throw it away bye citing with your idiot f****** c*** drunk f*** lying cheating a******. I prefer the other guy. GO AWAY.

I hope your psychiatrist is your psychologist will give you a lollipop at the end of each visit. You might as well get yourself a sweet tooth and an oral fixation ASAP at this rate, you're not getting any younger and your package is going to get wrapped up any tighter than that it is now. by the way you were about the same age as my mother when you had your second child. I'm sure it'll be very happy not arguing in front of him and giving him whatever he wants and having no choice and nowhere to run and know where to go besides where you're told to.

You get that we were going to leave the country, right? and then I said specifically that what's his face could come if you got a s*** together. Well I guess he didn't give a s*** together and now I guess you don't have any interest in doing what it takes to get by in the world. see I'm assuming you've already made your mind about this and this is all a joke so I want to make it very clear over and over and over that I know what you're talking about and if you know what you're talking about this is what you're doing: lying to me about a b******* story so you can make up a story that makes sense to your head that doesn't involve telling yourself that you threw away a perfectly decent friendship and relationship for no other reason other than you were ashamed of what you are had been and planned to do.

Okay so I put it that way I feel great. Keep all my friends here you'll need them, I can make all I want, cuz I want all that I make. and if you ever f****** steal my phone and look at my f****** text messages again I will break your f****** jaw, you vicious deceptive manipulative c*** w**** b****. I hope you get exactly what you deserve, just like you have been getting for quite some time now.

SpaceMeowMaid

If I'm lying, may God Strike Me DOWN!

SpaceMeowMaid

You are a deceptive, sneaky, slimy has-been.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 01:13:08 AM

Has "been"? If you're any more delusional you'd be the f****** princess at the end of Mario's castle. you don't know Jack or s*** about my actual life I'm not sneaky at all I told you everything I was doing I'm not slimy at all hello I didn't f*** somebody without whatever the f***, I don't care what you think is deceptive you lost your status as a person whose opinion matters when you started lined me cuz you felt hurt cuz you imagine s*** that wasn't real that you decided to pretend was real and then you broke my heart for no f****** reason and then you got whatever the f*** and you know what I don't give a f*** what happened to you too bad tell it to a judge f*** off I don't care do you know why because you didn't care what happened to me and there is nothing more pathetic than what you're doing, which is nothing but gas lighting.

Now I just wrote a bunch of paragraphs explaining what a stupid person you are to me, and I'm not going to do that again because if they're already there, and I no longer value my time with you because you are not anything but a thief and a liar and a traitorous bitching w**** and I will be better off without you forever and ever everything you ever said was a lie I hope you f*** and do where the f*** you want with any of you f****** want you tragic stupid idiot b****.

And you never wanted to do anything with me, except what you told me you wanted to do, and you just begrudgingly humored me and condescended to me and changed the subject and suddenly two years later I realized and I'm with the person who doesn't f****** do anything with me, and if I know what you're going to do to me I would have left you immediately and told you that you should talk to a psychologist probably and now that I have experienced that day one, I hope half my garlic bread gets shoved up your ass and you f****** choke on it you ignorant evil stupid b**** w****

I'll never trust you, and I'll never treat you any better than you treated me which was one of the worst ways I've ever seen, I have no loyalty or embrace of your life for your principal your values because you did nothing but treat me like bad garbage that needed negative attention to be thrown out. it wasn't all like that but I don't remember it all anymore because it was so long and I did love you I did love you and now I don't care about loving anymore and whatever feeling I have for you is security risk and I should bury you forever and never think of you again and forget what I had with you and I hope you f****** suffer without me for long enough that it f****** hurts and you never forget what it's like to lie for no f****** reason, and then your stupid kid gets another DUI. You both deserve each other. eat s*** and die.

I will never Express a single user remorse that I will get to have sex with anymore because you actually weren't very good at it, You're a cheap easy stupid s***, you are selfish and lazy in bed I will never forget the way you humiliated me and dodged my questions and lied to me and I hope that you get worse and worse and worse until you can't even sit on the pot to s*** without adding a little on getting a cock up your ass, wish I know you lied to me about which was stupid but I still never wanted to f*** you there and I can't believe you gave up and didn't give a s*** any better than this. Your pathetic and worthless and weak and there's nothing I will miss about that

Have fun with Jake. you have no options and no prospects and no way to build anything and you're too much of a basket case that do anything by yourself so good luck f*** off I won't miss you, and I hope you lay there and suffer and remember that I won't cuz I'll get something better and I'll probably not even remember your f****** name, you stupid government fed spook gas bag asshole traitorous lying whore. Oh, I hope I didn't blow your cover? Just because I don't want to go to jail, I don't actually give a f*** anymore what happens to you just like you didn't care what happened to me.

Liars like you are the most vile form of scum around. I hope you die in a tent fire, I would rather do anything than suffer through this nonsense b******* with you, there's nothing about you I miss you don't care you don't love you don't value you don't cherish you don't keep your word and nothing that I'm telling you is in the you to read anyway, and you had ample time throughout the years to ask me any questions about things and now you haven't done anything until now and you've done in a way that makes it take a lot of space and nice and easier people to miss the point. You mean nothing to me. This is not very much fun to make these bushes, this is the worst election ever, you were lying to me and cheating on me and mocking me and laughing me, and while you're doing that you were having sex, so I hope that your body breaks down and you are cursed to never experience pleasure again and that you die in agony by yourself alone and f*** you forever I never deserve that You've taken everything I loved and twisted it into never again and you didn't do a whole lot to stop anything about that

I don't care what you did, because all you did was make me miserable for no reason you wanted me to be sad and unhappy this is the worst f****** thing ever got your pathetic I hope you're dead forever. Everything you've done with me is meaningless, how you tell Ben that he can build those trees too I don't care I never want to see or hear or listen to you talk about your stupid f****** lies or how you think I should do things or how you have an opinion and you just take your opinion and shove it up your f****** bleeding c*** as far as it'll f****** go and twist I don't give a f***nothing gives a s*** what you have to f****** lie about again dying a goddamn fire you fornicating stupid adulterous b****.

You have no idea, I don't care forever I hate this webpage this is the dumbest horoscope ever I've worked this awful I wish somebody had jumped in the front of the bowling alley and told my parents not to go I hated I hate every minute I hate you all that you helped a complete and total wash out of everything I ever felt about you and I wouldn't care if you fell overboard and drowned right in front of me because you're a liar and that is all you are is a liar and nothing that you say to me ever let it up to anything you said you telling a lie for your own purpose and you are willing to deceive me for the f*** you're thinking about and I hope you f****** shove it right up your ass you f****** dumbass I don't care about anything that you have to say you're a liar I hate you and your entire life and I'm not even kidding

This is what meant nothing to you, and I love your words. I feel that you have thought of them and I come to him for you, I'm not going to be able to keep this open _long

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 01:13:08 AM

multiple nude shots with my mother's jewelry over your naked body that you sent to a man without telling me the truth about were spread all over the f****** internet and then you came back to me and you told me that there was only one and you were so sorry and you sent it so that he would give up and forget and then there turned out to be six more and you told me that you didn't know where they came from and then he f****** assaulted you sexually after you try to slow him down and you have an apologize for s***.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION ABOUT ANYTHING, YOU YOU LYING IGNORANT FUCKING LIAR.

YOU'RE WORTHLESS IMMATURE GERANIUM CHEERLEADER OPINION IS COUPLED BY THE POORLY FORMED THOUGHTS OF REPROBATES AND LAZY FUCKING BUMS. I have no interest in what you thought you think about me you don't even know me. you think I'm lying and tell me what to do

You never really loved much about me besides my ability to serve. I remember how you treated me and I remember how much contempt you showed for such simple things and then I remembered that you're a xenophobe your racist and you're an absolutely stupid airheader cheerleader abusive bullying low-skilled manual labor selfish self-absorbed narcissistic ignorant and obnoxious and pathetically vanity-driven coward shell who took advantage of me and lied to me to throw me away and never thought about it again and I don't care to know every such person ever again.

You are scum. I have nothing is disgusting is you ever shows up in my life again, I pray if it does I'll have to deal with your nausea very long before I start vomiting. I'll never be able to remember anything nice you ever did for me and I won't care, cuz it was all a lie that you did to fool me into anything you wanted or pretended you wanted and then you ignored what I had to say. Well you're not going to be ignoring me when I'm gone cuz you're going to be not with me and you can do whatever the hell you want and I won't f****** care, and now I can buy what a f****** house I want. Go eat and s*** and die in a woman shelter I don't care, you didn't care about me, you ignored me you diminished me you helped everybody else in the world and didn't do anything I asked for help with, and when I think of you and me together without us being in love you are the most boring sponge headed d****** loser I've ever met.

Now go wash some dishes by hand while your oldest son who's about to be f****** changing his life f****** sits around playing video games it doesn't help you and when he does he goes and groans and moans and just treats you like s*** and then ignores me and then he f***** up everything and then you went along with it and complained about me.

I hope you f****** suffered an agony of pain forever. You deserve of nothing else

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 24, 2021, 01:10:09 AM
If I'm lying, may God Strike Me DOWN!

you made up a story and threw me out of the hotel room and told me to get out and then when I got home you called me and told me I had to hurry up so that I could get back to take you to your eyeglasses appointment which you have been able to go to for like two and a half years, but you finally had to go and not only had to kick me the f*** out with some lie that you made up you also told me that I had to come back early on time so that you wouldn't be late.

I'm sorry you were late and I'm sad that they didn't get a hold of you but I was happy to sit there and keep you company and ask you why you're such a crazed idiot while you waited for your turn but you didn't want that you just wanted to f****** leave and you didn't want to tell me the truth and I asked you straight up what you were doing and you f****** lied to me

I literally hope you get leprosy and herpes and it comes right up your f****** ass and it bleeds out your nose and you f****** suffer and die alone in agony eat s*** f*** you, you are pathetic. I never did anything to deserve anything like this and I hope you f****** suffer for your pathetic attempt to make me to blame for all your stupid b*******. Also you're lazy. I think is there anything else you lied about.

Oh yeah the threshold dose. Hope you burn to a crisp, I hope you suffer a minute that was a huge waste of time you were f****** lying to me you were probably mocking me and I have never felt so cold and numb towards another human being in my life as to remember how you treated me and what you could have done instead and I'm no longer surprised that you were beating and raped so many times in your life. What a f****** stupid cruel vicious idiot airhead c*** you are. Don't you think people remember what you do? oh that's right You're the one with a bad f****** memory so you think everybody can't remember s***

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DELIBERATELY CHOSE TO DECEIVE ME JUST TO ENJOY MY SUFFERING AND TORMENT BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA AND I HOPE IT COMES BACK ON YOU A MILLION FUCKING TIMES. YOU DISGUST ME, YOUR CHOICES DISGUST ME YOUR CHILDREN DISGUST ME, AND I HOPE FOR A VERY LONG TIME TO COME WHEN ANYBODY ASKS YOU ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, YOU'RE FORCED TO TELL THEM THAT YOU FUCKED UP AND SOMEONE THAT ONCE LOVED YOU BEYOND ALL CONCEIVABLE WAY OF DESCRIBING NOW THINKS THAT YOU ARE LOW RENT GUTTER GHETTO DOG FOOD TRASH.

I don't care if those idiots kidnaping you again. you are that's f****** stupid and I don't know who the f*** is watching out for you but you're not doing a very good job and you certainly didn't care for me and I would rather be dragged behind a truck for 20 mi then put my life in your hands every once again. you are a foul and evil and disgusting creature that I never want baby any kind of vulnerable to again, no you had to do is tell me the truth,  and that was so much trouble for you now you all you have to do is grow up your f**** drunk b**** son. I guess you can have metron give him lessons. and it's true, I'm not surprised people did what they did to you when you were in your early twenties. Because if you're this much of a arrogant and stupid idiot woman now I imagine you are much dumber then, and I'm not saying you deserved it, but it doesn't surprise me that people wanted to beat the s*** out of you, and I don't know why somebody would like to rape, but I'm sure if somebody didn't think they could get you any other way they would think that was worth it because since you're pretty on the outside it's assumed that your pretty but actually you are the ugliest and most disgusting and vile creature I've ever been with. Seek some f****** help and for the love of God don't ever f****** bother me again until you get some ability to experience empathy.

I cannot believe you wasted all this time on being this stupid. I guess you should have had a garage sale huh.I guess you should have told me why you couldn't have a garage sale huh. I guess you should have told me the truth, instead of forcing you to figure it out by watching you while you behaved like an idiot would.

I'm glad about where I'm leaving you. Have fun, trailer-trash. Don't expect to get away with telling lies about me, I bet you've done that before and it's not going to work this time.

Go to f****** bed, enjoy your f****** computer and your f****** microphone and your f****** lights and everything else you f****** have cuz that's all you've got for me forever. I can go anywhere I can do anything and I don't have to tell you where I'm going.

What a great idea. While you're smart. sucking his cock was totally worth that, and it was great for you to lie to me and, nothing you ever did meant anything at all now. I suppose this really was your first relationship huh? Tell you what they are supposed to work a lot better when you pay attention to them. I hope you get a disease

Trouble in paradise. When the assets get split in the divorce we'll probably take Meowmaid, Jack. You might have to pack your bags and head to Ellgab.

whoozit

https://youtu.be/tERU_-a2-9w

A moment sits suspended in time what I a time I had with you
Living in your fantasy world, well there ain't much of a view
I rarely stepped outside of myself, always caught up in between
Some place I thought was good for my health and the place I've always been
So let me tell you now

Oh, you better stop your crying
'cause you're feeling so damn happy
You try to make me feel like dying
'cause the tears that are running down your face
They don't make me feel like dying

I guess I never wanted to crash in the wave of your emotion
I walked away from all of the trash looking for a perfect ocean
But lately I've been finding myself fighting upward int he stream
And who could tell that I'm living in hell? lord, I must be dreaming

'cause I don't listen to you anymore even when you know you're lying
Oh, I see the story on your face
Stop your crying, 'cause you can't make me feel like dying

So now the party's come to and end and to end a perfect time
I send you love and all of the best, and all the rest is mine
And I'd rather sit and talk to myself after all is said and done
What happens next, hey no one can tell, and I ain't tellin' no one

'cause the tears that are running down your face
They don't make me feel like dying
You ain't even trying, you better stop your crying

Nyewalker

Quote from: Jackstar on January 24, 2021, 03:02:08 AM
you threw me out of the hotel room, I guess you can have metron ,,,I hope you get herpes ...

AZZERAE

Glad I didn't die after my gender reassignment surgery, as I get to see Jack back on crack cocaine.

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 24, 2021, 01:19:16 PM
Glad I didn't die after my gender reassignment surgery, as I get to see Jack back on crack cocaine.

I am very glad that you did not die - what do we call you now?

K_Dubb

BUNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!💓💓💓

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 24, 2021, 01:29:08 PM
Can I just roll with "Buns"?

Whatever Bunny wants i kees all over his sweet little face 💋💋💋💋!

Jackstar

see Jack back on crack cocaine

First time!

Complete healing is one's birthright.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 02:07:18 PM
Whatever Bunny wants i kees all over his sweet little face 💋💋💋💋!

That's probably how he got sick. Worth it.

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 25, 2021, 05:13:10 AM
call me back

When I read that in your Saudi Arabian accent it comes out:  "call me Beck."

https://youtu.be/veNrM8RUl54

HAH!

Wilkommen, Beck!

-p