• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

It's different adjusting to the video cast over the old audio stream but I really enjoyed it. There's nothing better than catching up with the BellGab Universe.

All of the new parody songs are hysterical. It is so fun just to dip in on this world through the GabCast and catch up in a /comfy/ two hours. The GabCast really is the /comfiest/ show ever.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2020, 08:19:07 PM
I'll pass on your glorious holes...not judging mind you.  ;D

Oh no those are strictly for sweathogs who cannot bear to be seen in their disgraceful state.

AZZERAE

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 28, 2020, 06:29:46 PM
BellGab and listening to GabCasts have been one of the very few consistent things over my life for the last so many years.

You like that, huh?

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 28, 2020, 08:52:37 PM
There's nothing better than catching up with the BellGab Universe.

Check this shit out.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 09:44:16 PM
Oh no those are strictly for sweathogs who cannot bear to be seen in their disgraceful state.

DanTSX

Quote from: Lilith on September 29, 2020, 11:45:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCPiODecsnA

Don't forget to set your reminder.

If we’re not doing a gabcast, we should all be on Central Happenings Network 2 livestream

https://youtu.be/BB_CHAmG5QA

K_Dubb

Good Evening.

I will try my best not to riot.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 28, 2020, 06:29:46 PM
Thanks so much for doing the GabCasts! I love them so much. BellGab and listening to GabCasts have been one of the very few consistent things over my life for the last so many years.

You're getting me all teary eyed!  Stop it!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: The Supreme Godhead on October 01, 2020, 05:17:14 PM

Hey Lee, I'd like to be your co-host on the forthcoming GatBlast (if you are cool with that, of course). Please consider it, and let me know, yay or nay. TIA.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 02, 2020, 12:11:51 PM
Hey Lee, I'd like to be your co-host on the forthcoming GatBlast (if you are cool with that, of course). Please consider it, and let me know, yay or nay. TIA.

As long as you YT video stream yourself all dressed-up as the Transvestite you claim you are, then, hell yes, you have my vote to stream your video man-lady dressed self as co-host on the next Gabcast. I feel certain Lee would be accommodating for such an over-the-top Liberace!-like appearance. It's about time you show your true self, Azzerae! 8)

Do it, or be the deceptive one you continue to be...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 02, 2020, 06:49:40 PM
Will you be wearing a mask for this A Very Special Gabcast?

You can contract China virus through a computer now?! ???

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 07:16:35 PM
You can contract China virus through a computer now?! ???

Where have you been Doc? They have everything on computers now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 02, 2020, 07:41:21 PM
Where have you been Doc? They have everything on computers now.

That’s why I still use a dumbphone. ;)

SpaceMeowMaid

+1  :-*

AZZERAE

I'd like to be [Lee's] co-host on the forthcoming GatBlast (if [he is] cool with that, of course)...

Okay, okay. I get how this goes. "Azzerae is free to call in", no one's stopping him. He's just barred from being a co-host because of his smart mouth.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 03, 2020, 01:08:20 AM
He's just barred from being a co-host because of his smart mouth.

Look at the bright side--now, all you have to do is listen.

ItsOver

Not that I’d know anything about this and not that Lee is a girl.  How can you go wrong with a place named “lovepanky?”

https://www.lovepanky.com/men/understanding-women/reasons-your-girlfriend-is-ignoring-you

Plus, I see it as a plus if Lee ignores me.  I like my Turbo mode.

MV/Liberace!

That's fine. You have to be on video, though.