• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2020, 10:37:38 PM
He claimed voices told him to do it but the prosecution believed it to be a creative attempt at an insanity plea. I think he was ultimately convicted.

Here in Tulsa, we had a pair of brother's kill the whole family (excepting a sister, who lived through the attack)

Somebody set fire to that house so the city put in a park there.

Morgus

John Lear remarried in the 70s or 80s and his new wife was an actress who appeared in a 1960's beach party movie.

Dr. MD MD

Obama was part of the communist plot to take over America. If you doubt communism you’re racist. Isn’t that what’s going on now?

Morgus

Here is John Lear's second wife listing as an actress on IMBD:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838752/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

The Beverly Hillbillies (TV Series)
Fourth Beach Girl
- Elly in the Movies (1965) ... Fourth Beach Girl (as Marilee Summers)

1964 Muscle Beach Party
Beach Girl (as Lorie Summers)

1963 Beach Party (as Lorie Summers)

1963 X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes
Party Dancer (uncredited)

1963 The Real McCoys (TV Series)
Donna Oliver

Quote from: Morgus on September 26, 2020, 10:46:55 PM
John Lear remarried in the 70s or 80s and his new wife was an actress who appeared in a 1960's beach party movie.

John Lear confirmed CHAD, I believe him 100% now about Art Bell's suicide and Lunar soul vacuums.

DanTSX

Quote from: Morgus on September 26, 2020, 10:46:55 PM

I don’t mean to be crude, but those are some incredible tits.

Thanks for the comfy stream lads! Feel better Liberace!

K_Dubb

Yes thank you, and I love the idea of a live debate stream Tues.

Another successful edition of the Grabcast. Lee has advanced the gay agenda greatly this night.

pate

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 26, 2020, 10:26:38 PM
I thought you were going to call in too.

I did!  I just chose not to speak up.  Hah, I also got hung up on...  it was a few minutes after the live feed ended.

Feels good.

https://youtu.be/rRjDSGqgFjI

-p

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 26, 2020, 11:10:23 PM

I am switching from my MAPA hat to my GabCast Executive Producer hat.

I am not surprised they cancelled my three podiums for this event...

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on September 26, 2020, 11:28:34 PM
I am switching from my MAPA hat to my GabCast Executive Producer hat.

I am not surprised they cancelled my three podiums for this event...

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

I have consulted our internal polling and find that, without saying too much, this neglect is entirely unjustified since our numbers are very respectable indeed.  It is no doubt in fear of your terrible eloquence, sir, which far surpasses that of the two other candidates, even three sheets to the wind.

SpaceMeowMaid

I guess the answer that Azzerae was looking for was weirder than I ever imagined... I listened to M/V's answer and essentially he doesn't communicate with someone unless he trusts them and thinks they are normal. I have quite a different set of criteria for communications. Now, that being said, this is bellgab. Are we aiming for normal? What is normal? BORING. I'm not insinuating that I know better, and I am not insinuating that he should change his criteria...

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on September 26, 2020, 11:24:32 PM
I did!  I just chose not to speak up.  Hah, I also got hung up on...  it was a few minutes after the live feed ended.

Feels good.

-p

OIC ;) well that was some awfully stealth lurking.

MV/Liberace!

Feels good.

-p

There was a phone call at the end that I had on hold forever and forgot to bring on. Was that you?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 27, 2020, 12:02:36 AM
doesn't communicate with someone unless he trusts them and thinks they are normal. I have quite a different set of criteria for communications

[attachment=1]

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 27, 2020, 12:02:36 AM
Now, that being said, this is

Corona Kitty

Damn Jackstar, you need to put a muzzle on that broad, better yet buy some tape.

Jackstar

I frankly prefer the howling warcries and the stupefying thunder of the war drums to any other attainable vibratory level. When it will not help to slow down--pour on the gas. Now, having said that, I will be honest: I came to the party with a legitimate case of tinnitus in the first place, and have learned to simply tune out a lot of the noise and take the rest on the chin.

Also, I have been steadily and quietly grooming her to become the exclusive narrator of my works of erotic poetry--platform TBD--so silencing her at this stage would be exorbitantly counter-productive. Plans such as these simply do take time to come together.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 27, 2020, 04:13:28 AM
better yet buy some tape

[attachment=1,msg1423501]

DanTSX

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 26, 2020, 11:10:23 PM

This

I will have quad monitor setup for shitposting and salt mining on all my favorite internet hug boxes

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on September 27, 2020, 12:43:46 AM
There was a phone call at the end that I had on hold forever and forgot to bring on. Was that you?
Ha!  Pate who?

ItsOver

Feels good.

-p
Ha!  Pate, you need to up your campaign events so Lee will remember you. 😉