• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 23, 2020, 04:31:44 AM
What size shoes does the lesbian prefer?

Why is it that Lee blanks me at every turn? C'mon, knower of all things, pony up an answer for that one.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 23, 2020, 04:35:45 AM
Why is it that Lee blanks me at every turn?

There could be--and are--a variety of reasons. I have no direct knowledge. My best intuition tells me that you are an immensely terrifying force to those who assumed that you yourself were, at best, a drooling idiot. (My old job.) From my own experience, I can tell you that you are an adorable (CLASSIFIED) and someone(s) out there deeply regrets having ever deceived you, or even attempted to do so. The sights and sounds of mewling, bleating, frenetic back-pedalling are unmistakable from here. Kudos.

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 23, 2020, 04:35:45 AM
C'mon, knower of all things, pony up an answer for that one.

I am going to caution you here on your use of wildly inaccurate labelling: I know all there is to know when one knows nothing. I've never even spoken to Lee--that I know of--so as soon as I can get him on the phone, I'll ask. It is gonna be a minute. Here, it is dangerous to go alone: ride take this pony.

DynamoHum

Quote from: chefist on September 22, 2020, 07:21:29 PM
Has Heather responded to this?

Heather has never ever even mentioned that post.

Which I think is rather pivotal in all of this.

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 23, 2020, 05:11:30 AM
never ever even mentioned that post

She's too busy mentioning the 5^5 thirty-six years of gangstalking I've been steadily enduring with my customary & trademark grace, aplomb, and a relentless joi d'vivre, I reckon. Let me tell you, you break the wrong bishop's judge's maid's kid's femur, you never hear the fucking end of it. Sorry Dave!!! FREE EEL.

ItsOver

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 23, 2020, 05:11:30 AM
Heather has never ever even mentioned that post.

Which I think is rather pivotal in all of this.
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate.

DynamoHum

Quote from: ItsOver on September 23, 2020, 07:46:54 AM
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate.

I would go so far as to say that she was the person who “gave permission” to John Lear.

ItsOver

Suicide wasn’t exactly an unusual topic for Art to discuss, over the years.  Even down to using his favorite term for it, “sewer pipe.”  Considering his health situation alone, and the resulting mental state, nothing would surprise me.  Then there’s Heater.

DynamoHum

Quote from: ItsOver on September 23, 2020, 08:23:16 AM
Suicide wasn’t exactly an unusual topic for Art to discuss, over the years.  Even down to using his favorite term for it, “sewer pipe.”  Considering his health situation alone, and the resulting mental state, nothing would surprise me.  Then there’s Heater.

It would be an ideal storm to get Lear on to talk about it, but he’s very elusive, and also said he won’t talk about the matter again.

Maybe Rubini has heard some stuff......(!!!!)

Apparently he did ring into TKON last night...

ItsOver

I’m sure it was purely coincidental Art just happened to pass on a Friday the 13th.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 23, 2020, 08:28:32 AM
It would be an ideal storm to get Lear on to talk about it, but he’s very elusive, and also said he won’t talk about the matter again.

Lear is a prick-teasing attention whore. I lost count of the number of 'final interviews' he's given over the years. I'm sure he's basking in the stir he's created.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 23, 2020, 05:55:08 AM
She's too busy mentioning the 5^5 thirty-six years of gangstalking I've been steadily enduring with my customary & trademark grace, aplomb, and a relentless joi d'vivre, I reckon. Let me tell you, you break the wrong bishop's judge's maid's kid's femur, you never hear the fucking end of it. Sorry Dave!!! FREE EEL.

OOOOOOOh that's what started all that.

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 23, 2020, 09:23:04 AM
Lear is a prick-teasing attention whore. I lost count of the number of 'final interviews' he's given over the years. I'm sure he's basking in the stir he's created.

Agreed.

K_Dubb

Somewhere in that four-hour phone call they must have touched on it, unless he did most of the talking.  Certainly her most ardent fans seem persuaded that a baton was passed (you might say) in a way that defies the evidence produced by casual listening.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 23, 2020, 10:50:45 AM
OOOOOOOh that's what started all that.

Well, either that, or it was the time I hacked that space-based weapons platform with telepathy. The latter would probably be more forgivable for some bishops.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 23, 2020, 11:00:04 AM
Somewhere in that four-hour phone call they must have touched on it

Imagine how expensive that phone call would be at $4.99 a minute.

painter17

Can someone tell me where I can find the gabcasts? I only see the last one listed in 2019. Where are the newer ones?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: painter17 on September 23, 2020, 02:51:57 PM
Can someone tell me where I can find the gabcasts? I only see the last one listed in 2019. Where are the newer ones?

https://www.ufoship.com/

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 23, 2020, 08:23:16 AM

LOL...someone should update with the HW horse teeth head. ha

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on September 23, 2020, 03:11:51 PM
LOL...someone should update with the HW horse teeth head. ha
What do you have against horses to disparage them like that?

Hog

Hey Lee, nice to see "The Gabcast" post stickied again.  I popped by UFOSHIP.COM and saw two new Gabcasts. 
Nice to hear you again.  The mix with Chefist laughing the entire time whilst being able to hear what "Rubini" was saying was hilarious. "Rubini" is like "What is he laughing at?" and gets mad at Chefist for the laughing, to which Chefist only laughs harder and harder.  I proceed to almost propel my sugar free Cool-Aid beverage onto my keyboard while I break out in deep abdominal contractions from a good belly laugh.  STill have 8 minutes to go.
Endorphins were released, my day is better, thank you Michael, I'm good for another day!

Sent to you via Windows 7.

peace
Hog

Silphion

David Rubini 𝑤𝑎𝑠 the first caller of the night and was on the first time caller line.
He identified himself, offered an "olive branch" to Heather and said he loved her show.
Heather later went on in detail explaining to her listeners who he was
and why, professionally, she wanted nothing to do with him.

Rubini of course knows her position but his persistence verges on harrassment.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on September 23, 2020, 07:52:18 PM
David Rubini 𝑤𝑎𝑠 the first caller of the night and was on the first time caller line.
He identified himself, offered an "olive branch" to Heather and said he loved her show.
Heather later went on in detail explaining to her listeners who he was
and why, professionally, she wanted nothing to do with him.

Rubini of course knows her position but his persistence verges on harrassment.

Is there a fair use recording of the call available?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 23, 2020, 03:46:31 AM
Please don't flow so fast, you little mountain din. I'll bottle piano sounds from you.

[attachment=1,msg1422970]  actually I can see a resemblance but I don't think that piano music is appropriate for now. I'm impressed with your technical process... Does that work for electric accordians as well?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 23, 2020, 05:01:44 AM
There could be--and are--a variety of reasons [MV no longer corresponds with you privately - or at all]. I have no direct knowledge. My best intuition tells me that you are an immensely terrifying force to those who assumed that you yourself were, at best, a drooling idiot. (My old job.) From my own experience, I can tell you that you are an adorable (CLASSIFIED) and someone(s) out there deeply regrets having ever deceived you, or even attempted to do so. The sights and sounds of mewling, bleating, frenetic back-pedalling are unmistakable from here. Kudos.

Am I to believe he "cut you off" as well? I vaguely recall you putting forward a notion along those lines some how, some way.

Innerreach

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 21, 2020, 01:26:01 AMNow we are ready to get the Brennan, Clapper, Comey indictments.

Absolutely! Q

AZZERAE

If I can't phone in to the GabCast, I'll give a friend a sound file to play on air, directed/addressed to Lee. Let's hope we can clear this all up.