• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

DynamoHum

Quote from: pate on July 11, 2020, 02:00:42 PM
Dynamo, IF this thing goes off as planned.  Methinks it will be even more epic than the last.

Lee sounded kinda nasal on that one, I thank I got infacted.  My mind wasn't innit...

Re-listening now...

Puppies!

-p

VC or maybe Groyper MIGHT have to take my place, my mum is currently in hospital and my dog is having his leg amputated tomorrow following a rather shitty cancer diagnosis. First two weeks following amputation are supposed to be very bad. I will keep you guys informed.

Yes it has been a full on shitstorm of a weekend.

Hopefully the tripod to be will be ok in time and mother gets out of hospital with nothing further happening.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 12, 2020, 11:22:08 AM
VC or maybe Groyper MIGHT have to take my place, my mum is currently in hospital and my dog is having his leg amputated tomorrow following a rather shitty cancer diagnosis. First two weeks following amputation are supposed to be very bad. I will keep you guys informed.

Hopefully the tripod to be will be ok in time and mother gets out of hospital with nothing further happening.

Just keep us posted.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on July 12, 2020, 11:31:34 AM
Just keep us posted.

I have two hours of excruciatingly bad audio on my Samsung Infuse 4G that I could post in lieu of a new episode.

Have your toadies contact one of my flunkies; that way the chain of command shall be maintained.

I'm not going to lie: It's quality shit. I hardly let her talk at all. You want to make this deal.

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 12, 2020, 11:22:08 AM

I know what you mean! It was a total nightmare with all the scheduling conflicts. First we had sushi, then I had to get baba ganoush, and then I had to go get a pizza! And then, I had to get laid again. I'm not even fully healed. And then the bed was drenched, soaking wet, no foolin', so we had to go for a sleep somewhere else. I'm gonna need another set of one-time pads.

And now, I'm on duty on a Sunday morning again. All this drama that I gots to pay attention to, on a decent morning when decent people should all be out in church. You peoples have no idea of the pressures I'm under. None. One would think, I could reliably get somebody to report to me what happens on BellGab, but oh no, not me--I can't even get a second Keeper.

Quote from: pate on July 11, 2020, 02:00:42 PM
Puppies!

Worth it.

id like to be a host when Jewbini is a guest.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 12, 2020, 03:53:44 PM
id like to be a host when Jewbini is a guest.

Happy to defer to The Groyp. Mother is still in hospital and now been moved to a surgical ward so I doubt she will be out this side of next week and dog is now not a suitable candidate for amputation (or tumour removal or chemo - cancer is a cunt). I would enjoy a good solid audio 10 rounder between The Groyp and Rubini with Lee providing sloshy tequila sounds in the background.

AZZERAE

Really kak to hear about the bad vibes circulating your current orbit, DH. If you draw some Tarot in this time, you will see it is not a good vibration we are currently in. Let's hope there's some kind of silver lining sometime soon.

AZZERAE

DH, VC sez you have a copy of his call-ins to Rabbi Jewbini or "Vagina" Nathan (his terms) ... true/false?!

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 02:59:54 AM
DH, VC sez you have a copy of his call-ins to Rabbi Jewbini or "Vagina" Nathan (his terms) ... true/false?!

She 'did' of the entire show! WTF, no one cares to edit my calls.

You have her email, etc., so why waste space here? Thread sheeiting for attention. ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 03:06:27 AM
No one cares to edit my calls.

My my, aren't you bashful all of a sardine!

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 02:59:54 AM

I have the url from twitch, not sure if it is still alive....

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/673323377

Jackstar

Look, I am sorry about the first hour, but National Security is National Security. Just wait like everyone else.

I know. Ironic, right? *giggle*

Stellar

I'm out of the loop so just when is the next gabcast or where can I find the repository for last month's cast?

Dr. MD MD

I think we need a Gabcast about this John Lear post about Art’s death.

I wonder if he would agree to be interviewed by mv and take questions from Bellgabbers? ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 25, 2020, 03:06:33 PM

I wonder if he would agree to be interviewed by mv and take questions from Bellgabbers? ???

heavens to betsy!

Dr. MD MD

Heavens to vegetables! I’ve been squashed!!

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 15, 2020, 01:55:34 AM
I have the url from twitch, not sure if it is still alive....

Thany manks.

pate

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 27, 2020, 02:41:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAdlZ2F-fs8

That one is okay, this one is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECcXDattHqk

If you are requesting a co-host chair on the next GabCast, I offer my services as Meta-Executive Producer.

-p

pate

DynamoHum, Richard Groyper and DAVID RUBINI?

eMCee, therein lies epic GabCastage.

I hope everyone has a Jitterbug mobile phone;  this cannot fail because of substandard equipment, unintuitive user interface or any subsequent soundboard difficulties that may arise from such things.

I am beginning a "thought intention" experiment to make this happen!

I wish all parties good vibes:  for this sounds like a good party

-p

ediot:  Will the return of BOLD font and Personal Messaging be two of the many subjects?  PM me, as I have some ideas on the Meta-Executive-Production for this dozy.  TIA!

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on July 29, 2020, 06:53:04 AM
I hope everyone has a Jitterbug mobile phone

Smoked it with the acid.

MV/Liberace!

If anyone can get a hold of him, I'd definitely do that show.

ksm32

If we all visit his fund me page and pay his rent perhaps he'll consider it.

OMG, YES M Dr MD,  It would be awesome . . .MV did such a great job with  Art Bell's LAST EVER interview ever!!!  He really asked a lot of sensitive questions that I was surprised Art answered.  Bell Gab Needs This . . .

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on July 29, 2020, 12:24:39 PM

OMG, YES M Dr MD,  It would be awesome . . .MV did such a great job with  Art Bell's LAST EVER interview ever!!!  He really asked a lot of sensitive questions that I was surprised Art answered.  Bell Gab Needs This . . .

Plus perhaps we can get a straight answer to that very important question that Richard Groyper once asked of him.................

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2020, 12:30:38 PM
Plus perhaps we can get a straight answer to that very important question that Richard Groyper once asked of him.................
Walks_At_Night what was that very important question ?

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on July 29, 2020, 02:15:17 PM
Walks_At_Night what was that very important question ?

Mr. Lear was a guest on Heather's show once and Groyper called in and asked him "What was the best ass you have ever eaten?". Mr. Lear gave a chuckle and gave every impression that he was gonna have a go at answering it but Heather intervened.  So the whole world has been left hanging ever since.  :'(