• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pate on May 17, 2020, 08:52:12 AM
While I do happen to have a not-so-seekrut back channel to contact Lee!, I have not attempted to use it to gain knowledge of his other non-bellchan broadcast/podcast project.

That's just what you'd say if you had a secret to hide, you secret-hiding bastard! Prepare to die.

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on May 15, 2020, 10:32:41 PM
In fact, thanks for the reminder.  Everything is uploading as I type this.  Should be done in a few hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhBa12DobiM

Jackstar

Listenership has reached an historic low. How could a takeover even be "hostile" at this point? The submission box seems to be filled with little more than numerous duplicate requests for mercy killings and complaints about overwhelming bleach odor. Still, I did just find a headset and microphone, which seems to me now to be an obvious omen. They are woefully inadequate for any kind of legitimate use, and so, would have been perfect here.

I vote, change the format to a quiz show/karaoke combo. They got a model of robot in Japan, available on the shelf right now, and it can do both acceptably well--with a few minor additions, it'll also triple-threat as a bicycle seat. Look, I'm not endorsing the idea, but that's where my vote is going as it represents a strict upgrade to all other available options. Change my mind.

pate

zzzzzs, as I aggresivley sauqated my "producer, executive" hayt.  Thus...

Mainlhy or Manlhy grate rad-yo &c...

Thus the pipple wont, sw shell!

Yazzum.

-p

Jackstar

AZZERAE

Quote from: Stellar on April 11, 2020, 12:50:56 PM
Liberace

After the great gabcast interview that we did and I have to say you are awesome at the interview process I had some time to think.

Hint I'm getting to the point of another gabcast with you.  I really enjoyed our conversation!  MOre to come I guess if you are willing!

Take care friends and gab caster listeners.

You seem to be enjoying Lee's throbbing, creamy shaft against your tonsils.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on January 19, 2020, 07:47:31 PM
Unless your are doing the whole "Luca Magnata" or "Meiwes" thing and have control of the camera and the recordings, that seems like a bad idea.

Was kneeling on a no good nigger's neck until he suffocated a bad idea? I think it was a good idea.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 08, 2020, 02:18:54 PM
Was kneeling on a no good nigger's neck until he suffocated a bad idea? I think it was a good idea.

Even if you want to say that you like the result (burning the cities and unrest), I would say it didn't work out well for that cop. $1,000,000 bail, divorced from his wive, lost his job and will likely do some time where he will be lucky to emerge from prison.

So, even if it was a "good idea" to kill him, even if you like the social results, it was not a good idea for the cop who was recorded. I stand by my thesis that it is best not to kill people on camera unless you alone have control of the recordings.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on June 09, 2020, 12:52:19 AM
Even if it was a "good idea" to kill him, it was not a good idea for the cop who was recorded.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on June 09, 2020, 12:52:19 AM
You say you like burning cities and unrest.

Only kaffirs burn shit.

Hog

"What, you're here for some fucking Gabcast?  Sheeit, boo this man."
"You ever suck some dick for some fucking Gabcast?"

Name that movie.

I'd suck a dick for a new Gabcast.

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on June 14, 2020, 05:56:13 AM

The value of this kind of brand loyalty simply cannot be be denied, Lee. What's it gonna take? Another candelabra? We can make that happen.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 09, 2020, 01:01:17 AM
The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Hey mang, you gotta microphone for sale? I can hook up a buyer, stat. PM me for details yo.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2019, 09:49:39 PM
Yes, faggots are tedious, Lee.

Exactly who is this post looking to convince? I'm frankly puzzled by who the target market is here.

And with all these ponces on my /ignore list, I just haven't seen all this race talk, sexual preference talk, data migration talk in a holistic context before. You've been up to something, haven't you? All this time. Wow!

You sure fooled me, Bre'r Admin. See? Look? I'm a fool! Look at me, doing foolish things! Haw! Haw Haw!

Just eight six more minutes and I can call it a day. What a relief. Do you know how tiring it is to keep up this kind of... oh, yeah, well, right. I guess you do know. Kind sympathies and a warm kudos to you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 15, 2020, 09:25:27 PM
Gotta mic for sale?

Presuming you have one, Unabomber Jay, use your "smart" phone. It captures perfectly workable sound files.

But I know you're not really asking, so I'll err on the side of caution and say: 8 track/Percocet.

Quote from: Hog on June 14, 2020, 05:56:13 AM
"What, you're here for some fucking Gabcast?  Sheeit, boo this man."
"You ever suck some dick for some fucking Gabcast?"

Name that movie.

peace
Hog

I'm beginning to fear our Dear Lee-der has been taken from us. Place your bets on how he went:

1 - The AIDS
2 - A mutant strain of Wu Flu after it had been filtered through the genomes of his Moroccan kin
3 - Assault or arson related to a 'peaceful protest'
4 - He's been a Confederate statue this whole time and finally got torn down

Maybe he just got tired of us again. Last time he removed PMs, maybe this time he'll disable posting entirely and we'll be forced to communicate via smoke signals.

aldousburbank

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on June 16, 2020, 09:02:24 AM
I'm beginning to fear our Dear Lee-der has been taken from us. Place your bets on how he went:

1 - The AIDS
2 - A mutant strain of Wu Flu after it had been filtered through the genomes of his Moroccan kin
3 - Assault or arson related to a 'peaceful protest'
4 - He's been a Confederate statue this whole time and finally got torn down

Maybe he just got tired of us again. Last time he removed PMs, maybe this time he'll disable posting entirely and we'll be forced to communicate via smoke signals.

Last seen mowing grass in Pahrump.

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 16, 2020, 11:41:34 AM

Not a bad gig if you can get it.........

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 16, 2020, 05:14:45 AM
Exactly who is this post looking to convince? I'm frankly puzzled by who the target market is here.

And with all these ponces on my /ignore list, I just haven't seen all this race talk, sexual preference talk, data migration talk in a holistic context before. You've been up to something, haven't you? All this time. Wow!

You sure fooled me, Bre'r Admin. See? Look? I'm a fool! Look at me, doing foolish things! Haw! Haw Haw!

Just eight six more minutes and I can call it a day. What a relief. Do you know how tiring it is to keep up this kind of... oh, yeah, well, right. I guess you do know. Kind sympathies and a warm kudos to you.

What have I been up to?

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 16, 2020, 11:41:34 AM

Good to hear Heatha gave Lee some work, especially after what he said about her in 'Desert Heat' and 'In Nye'.

Jackstar

Some of y'all should check this one out. Just a suggestion!

whoozit

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 27, 2020, 05:02:17 PM

Some of y'all should check this one out. Just a suggestion!
No need to read after some quick research.  SSDD.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on June 27, 2020, 06:08:00 PM
quick research.  SSDD.

"I have to hurry up and do this research so I can do more research."

pate

Dynamo, IF this thing goes off as planned.  Methinks it will be even more epic than the last.

Lee sounded kinda nasal on that one, I thank I got infacted.  My mind wasn't innit...

Re-listening now...

Puppies!

-p