• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on March 29, 2020, 02:10:48 AM
Tonight's show is posted here.

Hah, someday I will get that coveted "Executive Producer" billing on one of these things...

Who am I kidding, I do it for love not glory.

I am thinking of buying ad-space @ the big bill-board in Times Square for the next GabCast, prices seem quite reasonable right now for some reason.

-p

Hog

Fuck me, I missed another one.  Listening now, so much for bed.

peace
Hog

TheSheriff

Another great Gabcast, if we survive coronavirus I look forward to the next installment.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheSheriff on March 31, 2020, 05:17:43 PM
Another great Gabcast, if we survive coronavirus I look forward to the next installment.

Thank you, and I do enjoy your avatar.

-Lee

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Stellar on March 03, 2020, 05:41:20 PM
Hi all,
A great deal about politics.  Liberace I would like to do another Gabcast if you are willing of course.
I have much information to report !  Have a great day in the desert friends.

I keep forgetting to reply to this.  I'd enjoy that.  When?

Hey Liberace!

You probably missed it but Chine stopped by the Virus thread.  She mentioned that her and Inglorious Bitch might be up to co-hosting a gabcast sometime.  As I recall, Ibby is near NYC so might be interesting.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 31, 2020, 08:16:46 PM
Hey Liberace!

You probably missed it but Chine stopped by the Virus thread.  She mentioned that her and Inglorious Bitch might be up to co-hosting a gabcast sometime.  As I recall, Ibby is near NYC so might be interesting.

If they want to that's fine with me.  I'll help make it happen.

Quote from: Liberace! on March 31, 2020, 08:22:30 PM
If they want to that's fine with me.  I'll help make it happen.

Cool. I assume you can use admin super powers to reach Chine.   Their Broad Cast show was fun for the few shows they did.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 31, 2020, 08:28:17 PM
Cool. I assume you can use admin super powers to reach Chine.   Their Broad Cast show was fun for the few shows they did.

She's on my voxer.

AC400KICK

MV..I shall call-in next time you have an edition of your show..10 10 20 Lit City..SUCKIN' LISA'S 36 DDD TITTIES!!! SEXXX

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 31, 2020, 10:47:06 PM
MV..I shall call-in next time you have an edition of your show..10 10 20 Lit City..SUCKIN' LISA'S 36 DDD TITTIES!!! SEXXX

HaHaHa! If U suck dem titties on air i will crown you King of Titty City! LOL!!! XDD

MV/Liberace!

Have your special lady friend call in, too. I like her voice. So does my HAM radio buddy. We think she'd be a good candidate for taking over as host of The GabCast.

Hog

I just listened to a Gabcast last night and I think it was Roswells, Art that said the "suck ma titties" line. 

I wish I had a nice lady, fucking SARS/CoV-2 is putting a kink in my style.

peace
Hog

Hog

Good show MV Brig and Pate.

I just wanted to mention that you CAN safely help out neighbours with groceries etc. Maintain physical distance by dropping groceries off at the door.  So long as proper hand hygiene is used by all involved.  SARS/CoV-2 cannot penetrate intact skin ONLY mucous membranes (eyes, nose, mouth, throat, lungs). The primary transmission route is via droplets from sneezing/coughing, being inhaled. 

Brig, you are taking extra risk by not accepting help.  That risk isn't merely to yourself only, it's to the five healthcare workers that will be with you in the room attempting to intubate you to get you on a respirator. Each of those 5 people require an N-95 or better mask as intubation can create aerosols which can cause the virus to spread beyond  1 meter(3 feet).
You have 2 options, be part of the problem or the solution. There can be only one.

Best wishes Brig.

peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: Hog on April 01, 2020, 08:03:39 AM
Good show MV Brig and Pate.

I just wanted to mention that you CAN safely help out neighbours with groceries etc. Maintain physical distance by dropping groceries off at the door.  So long as proper hand hygiene is used by all involved.  SARS/CoV-2 cannot penetrate intact skin ONLY mucous membranes (eyes, nose, mouth, throat, lungs). The primary transmission route is via droplets from sneezing/coughing, being inhaled. 

Brig, you are taking extra risk by not accepting help.  That risk isn't merely to yourself only, it's to the five healthcare workers that will be with you in the room attempting to intubate you to get you on a respirator. Each of those 5 people require an N-95 or better mask as intubation can create aerosols which can cause the virus to spread beyond  1 meter(3 feet).
You have 2 options, be part of the problem or the solution. There can be only one.

Best wishes Brig.

peace
Hog

Thank You for the input Hog.  And mostly,  Thank You for caring!

Chine

Quote from: Liberace! on March 31, 2020, 08:37:44 PM
She's on my voxer.

I spoke with Ibby and we’ve been in touch. She has some very interesting info she can share in regards to NYC at this time. She’ll pop in here sometime this week. If not, I’ll text her.

TheSheriff

Quote from: Liberace! on March 31, 2020, 08:10:17 PM
Thank you, and I do enjoy your avatar.

-Lee

Why thankyou sir, I think it accurately represents the quality of his broadcasts.

I'd like to call into the next one, but being from the UK your always on at shitty o'clock in the morning. Maybe next time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheSheriff on April 01, 2020, 11:53:12 AM
I'd like to call into the next one, but being from the UK your always on at shitty o'clock in the morning.

Yeah, but you'll have nice booming morning voice pipes.

Quarter chub.

-Lee

Hey Liberace I missed it . . . >:( Arg, Let me take my medication & a glass of wine.  It always works better that way.  .   . I love it when a new episode come out. 

Quote from: Lilith on March 30, 2020, 01:54:07 PM
That's my favorite one so far...
Oh that's good. . .He's pulling a Dave . . .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 01, 2020, 05:14:27 PM
I love the show MV, what speed is this?

Are you talking about the rate of speech during the show, or the speed with which it was posted?

AC400KICK

Sorry, been out of the loop for a while..

Will there be a Corona Virus edition of The Gabcast?

I'd like to call-in..

Calling in from a 646 area code Michael VanderHOOVEN..

A live update from 86th Street in Yorkville, Manhattan

Keep safe and keep it Lit City..10 10 20..bruh!!! In these trying times in our tiny little World!

AC400KICK

pate

Quote from: Stellar on March 03, 2020, 05:41:20 PM
Hi all,
A great deal about politics.  Liberace I would like to do another Gabcast if you are willing of course.
I have much information to report !  Have a great day in the desert friends.

I am willing to Executive Produce this, have your people talk to my people.

-p

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 01, 2020, 08:10:00 PM
Sorry, been out of the loop for a while..

Will there be a Corona Virus edition of The Gabcast?

I'd like to call-in..

Calling in from a 646 area code Michael VanderHOOVEN..

A live update from 86th Street in Yorkville, Manhattan

Keep safe and keep it Lit City..10 10 20..bruh!!! In these trying times in our tiny little World!

In this time of crisis we need a sober and balanced analysis of current events, and you're just the man to provide it, by crackee!

Stellar

@Liberace

After the great gabcast interview that we did and I have to say you are awesome at the interview process I had some time to think.  Everyone watch out my mind went to work even when I was in the mental ward for 24 days dealing with mania, anxiety over the work I did with Ryan Walsh regarding the 121102 FRB repeater.  I thought about the MsRNA discussion, what if the Grey's set off the Covid-19 virus?  Its ironic after I reported this that the earth is enveloped with this culling virus.  The big question is do the Grey's want mother Earth?

Here is a bizarre piece of music I created regarding my state of mind about my illness in past month.

https://digitaldjpool.com/songs/240326/tom-oneil-mind-spectrum-original-mix

Hint I'm getting to the point of another gabcast with you.  I really enjoyed our conversation!  MOre to come I guess if you are willing!

Take care friends and gab caster listeners.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on April 11, 2020, 12:50:56 PM
@Liberace

After the great gabcast interview that we did and I have to say you are awesome at the interview process I had some time to think.  Everyone watch out my mind went to work even when I was in the mental ward for 24 days dealing with mania, anxiety over the work I did with Ryan Walsh regarding the 121102 FRB repeater.  I thought about the MsRNA discussion, what if the Grey's set off the Covid-19 virus?  Its ironic after I reported this that the earth is enveloped with this culling virus.  The big question is do the Grey's want mother Earth?

Hint I'm getting to the point of another gabcast with you.  I really enjoyed our conversation!  MOre to come I guess if you are willing!

Take care friends and gab caster listeners.

MV could moderate a round-table discussion between you, pate and Antony. I would like to call in but I will be dousing myself with gasoline at the time, so you go on without me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 11, 2020, 12:55:52 PM
MV could moderate a round-table discussion between you, pate and Antony. I would like to call in but I will be dousing myself with gasoline at the time, so you go on without me.

Gasoline can’t clean you. The dirtiness is from within. ;)