• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on February 23, 2020, 02:41:23 AM
MV lurking bellgab perhaps was just that much more enjoyable.

He's offline, you dolt.

Hog

So did we ever find out what happened?

Azz:  Did you have the "Report to Moderator" button set to "methamphetamine" attempting to communicate with Lee in the time(the 12 days) leading up to the your latest Gabcast appointment?

Why were you so upset and why did you him to fuck himself and to fuck his show?  He was nice enough to unban you now you're poo poo ing him?

The Gabcasts are supposed to be fun.

peace
Hog

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hog on February 25, 2020, 02:01:48 PM
So did we ever find out what happened?

Azz:  Did you have the "Report to Moderator" button set to "methamphetamine" attempting to communicate with Lee in the time (the 12 days) leading up to the your latest Gabcast appointment?

Why were you so upset and why did you tell him to go fuck himself and fuck his show? He was nice enough to unban you now you're poo poo ing him?

The Gabcasts are supposed to be fun.

Lee changed his mind about doing the show, I guess. Apparently because he gives not shit about Heather or her comeback. He said he'd be doing something else on the night which myself, Dynamo Hum and he had initially planned to do the show on.

As for why I made angry posts on my board ... I lost my temper, and wrote that in the heat of the moment. I just didn't take it down afterward, because it wouldn't have been honest ... even though I kinda half regretted it ... and, really, my angry outburst all stemmed from the fact that I felt the correspondence was handled impolitely.

Dynamo Hum was confused too, it wasn't only me. I'm the only one who lashed out though, because I don't always think things through.

I've since then, been getting the silent treatment from Lee, however. So its whatevs.

And I'm not "poo-pooing" the guy, as you put it. But I'm not about to kiss ass either.

My name's Azzerae. Remember that. Not Dr. MD MD the little happycore lap dog who deep-throats our mod because he has no self respect.

As for GabCasts being fun. Well, it woulda been fun. But it never happened. So yeah.

I'll be doing a live stream of my own, with Dynamo Hum in about a week, though. And NO ONE can cancel THAT.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 01:51:44 PM
he gives not shit about Heather or her comeback

Does anyone? Actual sincere query.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 01:51:44 PM
My name's Azzerae. Remember that. Not Dr. MD MD the little happycore lap dog who deep-throats our mod because he has no self respect.

Obsessed faggot’s gonna obsess. ::) ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 28, 2020, 02:05:20 PM
Does anyone? Actual sincere query.

Well, just look at the Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade thread, and you'll see quite a few folks frothing at the gash.

So you tell me.

pate

The GabCast/chanCast isn't really a regularly scheduled "thing," Az.  Real-life stuff takes precedence sometimes.  I would approach all GabCasts/chanCasts as "tentatively scheduled."

I know I have missed a few due to RL stuff, or to be honest just forgetting there was going to be one on (*pearl clutching gasp*).

https://youtu.be/jxzmYti5uBg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on February 29, 2020, 12:06:11 PM
The GabCast/chanCast isn't really a regularly scheduled "thing," Az.  Real-life stuff takes precedence sometimes.  I would approach all GabCasts/chanCasts as "tentatively scheduled."

I know I have missed a few due to RL stuff, or to be honest just forgetting there was going to be one on (*pearl clutching gasp*).

https://youtu.be/jxzmYti5uBg

Nice video tag! ;)

#BIFFs

Taaroa

Quote from: pate on February 29, 2020, 12:06:11 PM

There'll be plenty of time to record the CoronaCast once locked down or in quarantine.

Stellar

Hi all,
A great deal about politics.  Liberace I would like to do another Gabcast if you are willing of course.
I have much information to report !  Have a great day in the desert friends.

Greatly enjoyed the Steller Stellar Gabcast, Libby.  Steller Stellar sounded like one level-headed mofo, which provided a delicious cognitive dissonance as I compared his carefully chosen words to his ofttimes haphazard posts...

I keep wanting to type "Steller." I think I must have a muscle-memory virus.

So glad to hear Liberace has no plans to whore himself out on youtube... which, as he pointed out in his excellent meltdown, is no longer about "you." 

( it's more like the "fuck you" tube )

(( of course, I still use it. I have to view Susan Hart's hoarded MST3K episodes somewhere ))

((( Oh, and LiberTarianAce, I sent some For Your Eyes Only info under separate gee mail cover. )))

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Camazotz on March 04, 2020, 04:01:18 PM
Greatly enjoyed the Steller Stellar Gabcast, Libby.  Steller Stellar sounded like one level-headed mofo, which provided a delicious cognitive dissonance as I compared his carefully chosen words to his ofttimes haphazard posts...

I keep wanting to type "Steller." I think I must have a muscle-memory virus.

So glad to hear Liberace has no plans to whore himself out on youtube... which, as he pointed out in his excellent meltdown, is no longer about "you." 

( it's more like the "fuck you" tube )

(( of course, I still use it. I have to view Susan Hart's hoarded MST3K episodes somewhere ))

((( Oh, and LiberTarianAce, I sent some For Your Eyes Only info under separate gee mail cover. )))

Lulz.

pate

I wood bee pleased as Punch &/or Judy to co-host the next GabCast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2I3MVAexzo

I just want "Executive Producer" credits for that one, I may just sit back and have a drink (or fifty) with my $5.00 microphone and interject meaningless garbled crap from thyme to thyme.  Sounds like a hoot!

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on March 09, 2020, 01:18:17 AM
I may just sit back and have a drink (or fifty) with my $5.00 microphone and interject meaningless garbled crap from thyme to thyme.

Reported for patent infringement.

pate

Grate Shoe!

I think my extensive shoe perpetration paid off.

I hope I get that Executive Producer billing on this one, TIA eMCee!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Next time let’s get into Michael Kuczi’s mysterious manifesto. I found it somewhat baffling but then again he has more history here that I don’t know about.

Chine

Crap! I just checked two days ago to see if a GabCast was going to be out soon. Completely missed it as I logged off before MV posted. I’ll listen to the replay.

Oh, and Hi everyone.