• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Stellar

VC who said you were the judge and jury? 8)

Stellar

Quote from: whoozit on February 02, 2020, 04:05:58 PM
I enjoyed The GabCast with Stellar.  I would like an explanation of the delay from the moon broadcasts being incorrect.  My take was Stellar saying lips moving on video and sound we’re not 3 seconds out of synch.  The signals from the moon were both audio and video and would be in synchronized.  I may be misunderstanding his hypothesis and would like a clarification.  A lot of Stellar’s views were thought provoking.

The delay for Earth-Moon communications is about 1.25 second (distance is ~ 380,000 km, the speed of light is ~300,000 km/s). You'd notice this delay only in conversations: every time ground control says something, it takes 2 seconds for the astronauts to respond.

In this video of the live broadcast you cannot hear the delay: ground control says "go for depressurization", then you hear the echo of that coming back from the Moon, and the astronauts' response.

http://youtu.be/I792XUcLsdI

VC

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2020, 09:18:05 PM

No one. I'm not. I merely offer my opinion about your admitted mental illness issues and your obvious science fiction beliefs. You're not worth my time to debate you about what you're decoding, because you're BSC and can't be reasoned with, imo. You're a science fiction fantasy freak that is doing pseudoscience fantasy fiction "entertainment" -obviously not science! You've given plenty of reasons for me to draw such conclusions.

Everyone else can make-up their own minds about you. Looks like Stupid Robbings is on your side. Congrats! :D

Stellar

Quote from: VC on February 03, 2020, 09:43:25 PM
No one. I'm not. I merely offer my opinion about your admitted mental illness issues and your obvious science fiction beliefs. You're not worth my time to debate you about what you're decoding, because you're BSC and can't be reasoned with, imo. You're a science fiction fantasy freak that is doing pseudoscience fantasy fiction -obviously not science! You've given plenty of reasons for me to draw such conclusions, imo.

Everyone else can make-up their own minds about you. Looks like Stupid Robbings is on your side. Congrats! :D

Well my opinion about you VC is that you are an ignorant idiot.

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12905.msg1375048#msg1375048

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2020, 10:27:10 PM

This line suggests Oswald's rifle was fired from Abraham Zapruder's rectum.

Rejected!

whoozit

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2020, 09:41:49 PM
The delay for Earth-Moon communications is about 1.25 second (distance is ~ 380,000 km, the speed of light is ~300,000 km/s). You'd notice this delay only in conversations: every time ground control says something, it takes 2 seconds for the astronauts to respond.

In this video of the live broadcast you cannot hear the delay: ground control says "go for depressurization", then you hear the echo of that coming back from the Moon, and the astronauts' response.

http://youtu.be/I792XUcLsdI
Thanks Stellar, I’ll give it a listen.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on February 02, 2020, 04:28:14 PM
I'll note Stellar ignored every question I asked in the chat including this issue. He believes ET invented Morse Code, because E is dot and T is dash. "They" implanted the idea into Morse BEFORE ET even meant anything during the 1830's. :D

I'm going to have to give this a listen.

I can't help but think that back in the day, Art had on a lot of guests who fit a lot of the descriptions that I am hearing. Generally I didn't buy what the guests were selling (literally or figuratively.) However, they were dedicated to their ideas and it was interesting to hear.

This kind of sounds like it maybe an instant "classhic" show. Hoaggie has faces on Mars, Mel had a hole, and a host of guests have dedicated great amounts of time and effort to their pet theory or beliefs.

Sounds like it was probably worth a listen.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on February 04, 2020, 05:07:42 AM
Sounds like it was probably worth a listen.

I found it entertaining and well done by Liberace! Stellar's tone and friendly presentation is disarming though whackadoodle do. But as you say: "Hoaggie has faces on Mars, Mel had a hole, and a host of guests have dedicated great amounts of time and effort to their pet theory or beliefs."

19.5 is his WOW signal from MP3 stretched-out elongated audio input to image software for amateur radio QSL cards. Those ET's are Old School Ham Radio. A bit Morse Code dated, I'd say. ;)

VC

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2020, 09:41:49 PM

LOL... there can be all kinds of audio feedback and delays and echos or cut-outs or overlaps from the moon going through multiple receiver or rebroadcasting stations and transmission and/or recording equipment. The Earth is in rotation and the lander's mother-ship is orbiting the moon and the moon is orbiting the Earth. Duh! This is stupid is as stupid does. Get real man. But, you don't think we went to the moon, right? And, the Earth is Flat too? Fucktarded. Subversive! ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2020, 05:40:12 AM
LOL... there can be all kinds of audio feedback and delays and echos or cut-outs or overlaps from the moon going through multiple receiver or rebroadcasting stations and transmission and/or recording equipment. The Earth is in rotation and the lander's mother-ship is orbiting the moon and the moon is orbiting the Earth. Duh! This is stupid is as stupid does. Get real man. But, you don't think we went to the moon, right? And, the Earth is Flat too? Fucktarded. Subversive! ::)
Hey, man, everybody knows we spent billions and built this son-of-a-bitch just for the hell of it.

https://youtu.be/UExTN3_UOIY

Hog

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2020, 09:18:05 PM
He's the "Nudge and Noory."

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on February 04, 2020, 12:42:52 AM
This line suggests Oswald's rifle was fired from Abraham Zapruder's rectum.

Rejected!
Yes, that diagram shows the seating configuration of a typical North American automobile, with the passengers  seated on the right side of the car, seated in line with one another.  This is incorrect for the presidential limo.

The 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible that was converted to a limousine, via stretching the wheelbase of the car, being used to transport President and First Lady Kennedy however had a very different seating arrangement.  The first row of seating is conventional, driver on left, passenger on right, 2nd row seating, passenger seating right side of car, this seat is slightly to the left of the seat in front of it. immediately behind the seats in front of them.  This gives the rear/3rd row occupants room to squeeze by the right seat of the 2nd row seating as the rear door is a suicide door.  A suicide door is a car door that when YOU open it, if the car moves forward, the door will run you over. Basically, a backwards opening car door.
3rd row seating, First Lady on left, President on right.

It's the fact that the 2nd row seats are deviated to the center of the car that allows the "magic bullet" to work.

vs
stock 61 1961 Lincoln Continental convertible

LBJs limo at Parkland Hospital Nov 22 1962, notice that it's not a stretched limo like the Presidential limo was.

peace
Hog

albrecht

I enjoyed this steller Gabcast. Didn't listen live and I think, maybe, lack of live listeners or callers was because Saturday and also before Superbowl. But fun show. Some good points, and rants, by MV! Water, parts of the 1st Amendment (I agree wholeheartedly, let competition of ideas- or insults- rule the day, not banning. Within, relative, good taste and decorum) Alex, Trump, and what-not. Know them by the friends they keep also works with know them by who hates them.

Also good presentation by Stellar though a lot of it over my head. But I say "go for it." What harm in listening hours on end to radio signals, running software, or decoding ancient manuscripts? As long as not interfering with daily life or well being. Everyone needs a hobby and maybe even better than the mainstream practice of going brain-dead watching "reality" tv or some sporting event? I'm not saying I buy into, or understand, some of the ideas but some of the greatest scientists, mathematicians, and philosophers were obsessed and often spent hours on researching the Bible, esoterica, and what was considered "strange" at the time phenomena, etc. I agree with MV's ideas of keeping a personal thread, or particular threads on each subject, so that subjects aren't haphazardly everywhere and might help focus (for us readers.) Like my "The Border Is Secure"- which nobody reads. Haha.

Kidnostad3

According to Stellar, Jackie was seen to have a “Dillinger” in her hand that she used to dispatch her husband while crawling onto the trunk of the limo to retrieve a piece of his skull. 

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 06, 2020, 12:12:22 AM
According to Stellar, Jackie was seen to have a “Dillinger” in her hand that she used to dispatch her husband while crawling onto the trunk of the limo to retrieve a piece of his skull.

I didna gather that.  It was a question about what the heck did she throw off the back of the limo that was so obscene to her sensibilities...

eMCee attempted valiantly to find footage to confirm/deny that any such incident (throwing off the back of the limosine, misinterpreted{forsooth}) after a brief tirade.. &etc.

The brane matter was a matter of course.

Nautical Shore what you are angling for, a pocket rocket?  Becuz, Marilynn?  Ho-hah!  Jackie Oh-la-la ineptly (no vidya evidence) threw something off the back of the Zapruder Plaza Limosine due to ASSmoking,  nah...

Majick Bullit!

No thing to see, hear?

-p

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on February 06, 2020, 06:14:37 PM
Ok, we'll see how things go with her show and get you on the GabCast when you think the time is right.

DynamoHum, looks like it's you and me. Pick a date and we'll plan it. I'd like it to be just prior to her return.

Looking forward to this show w/DH.

And, btw, excellent Gabcast with Stellar. Interesting how everyone enjoyed it whether for or against his ideas. I thought you did a beautiful job of addressing many of Stellar's analysis techniques and conclusions that called into question his assumptions and beliefs without being harsh or mocking. Quite a feat, really. ;)

Amazing if username will allow it. :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2020, 06:48:15 PM
Looking forward to this show w/DH.

And, btw, excellent Gabcast with Stellar. Interesting how everyone enjoyed it whether for or against his ideas. I thought you did a beautiful job of addressing many of Stellar's analysis techniques and conclusions that called into question his assumptions and beliefs without being harsh or mocking. Quite a feat, really. ;)

Amazing if username will allow it. :D

Thank you, sir!

MV/Liberace!

The special edition pre-Heather extravaganza broadcast of The GabCast will he Feb. 22 at midnight East, 9PM West. DynamoHum and Azzerae will host with me.

MV/Liberace!

VC... You're mistaken if you think you have to talk only about Heather on the show. I myself can only maintain that subject for so long. We can go in any direction we like. Consider that, and the three of us will do the show if you change your mind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on February 07, 2020, 06:43:10 PM
VC... You're mistaken if you think you have to talk only about Heather on the show. I myself can only maintain that subject for so long. We can go in any direction we like. Consider that, and the three of us will do the show if you change your mind.

Aww yeah!

Liberace, Is it Really true? Is Heather coming back?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on February 12, 2020, 03:56:33 PM
Liberace, Is it Really true? Is Heather coming back?

Yep, looks like ol' gal has a few more weeks in her.