• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2019, 03:42:54 PM
He goes from apologizing profusely for his behavior to almost in the same breath uttering his death threats and nonsense again. There is no hope for this douche. People who indulge in this much violent fantasy usually end up acting on it eventually.

This audio proves that what you're saying is all too real. Azzarae has just recently posted in Episode 25 Effigy Part 1 that he beat-up and killed, just recently, a cripple that died in the hospital. Azzarae admits to fleeing Indonesia for his own alleged crime of killing someone.  >:(

WTF?!!!

Here is his own admission:

[attachment=1,msg1368287]

Bye Bye Azzerae!

Original Audio Link is here: https://voca.ro/6Eejo5SANgj

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on December 07, 2019, 06:45:01 PM
This audio proves that what you're saying is all too real. Azzarae has just recently posted in Episode 25 Effigy Part 1 that he beat-up and killed, just recently, a cripple that died in the hospital. Azzarae admits to fleeing Indonesia for his own alleged crime of killing someone.  >:(

WTF?!!!

Bye Bye Azzerae!

It’s cool cuz he’s not scared of jail. ;)

Rat Fink

I fink it was great shoe!  MV talks to assholes.

K_Dubb

I liked it very much.  Thanks to both of you.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2019, 05:24:52 PM
You used to think I was VC but now you’re just moving on to ZaZa?!

I never thought that.

ninjashoes

Quote from: VC on December 07, 2019, 06:45:01 PM

WTF?!!!

Bye Bye Azzerae!

kids got talent, the vocal stylings are very unique and I like how he talks over the music in a hypnotic fashion.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on December 07, 2019, 02:43:20 PM
You encourage hatred using violence and doxxing at your forum. You specifically target BG members too. It's your MO including Metron.

You're delusional with a serious mental illness that does NOT excuse your behavior for what you're doing.

So what.

You're repeating yourself.

And while I welcome disagreement, I'll stop responding to you entirely if you have nothing new to say.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 02:03:26 AM
kids got talent, the vocal stylings are very unique and I like how he talks over the music in a hypnotic fashion.

You should move to SA. He could be your new myke. Speaking of new mikes are you still trying to podcast with that SM57?

Dr Who

Well MV I have to say that you have definitely taken over the Art Bell mantel, when Art was broadcasting he had every fucking nut job on his show and you have continued the tradition.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr Who on December 08, 2019, 10:23:04 AM
Well MV I have to say that you have definitely taken over the Art Bell mantel, when Art was broadcasting he had every fucking nut job on his show and you have continued the tradition.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2019, 09:05:39 AM
You should move to SA. He could be your new myke. Speaking of new mikes are you still trying to podcast with that SM57?

No I have a webcam mic now.

Does anyone but ghosts read your posts here?

ninjashoes

The SM57 is an incredible mic for anything. My past audio issues were due to other reasons.

Only a moron who knows nothing about music, radio or producing in general would use such a legendary mic to try to insult someone on a message board about radio.

but then said person does spend their time arguing with a binary kid on a forum.

again...jealousy

ninjashoes

It has really slowed down here. No activity at all really.

Too bad because I love Bellgab but I am just being honest. It is too dead.

ninjashoes

Michael sent me a SM48 years ago that is actually an amazing podcasting mic for the price that outperforms actual “podcasting mics”.

I still have it even though it has a huge dent in it like Axle Rose must have tossed it at a fans head.

ninjashoes

I’m here actually posting and trying to drum up some activity and I’m being hated on for encouraging a young podcaster I see potential in.

Why don’t you quit being so fake horrified. If he was that bad, you would just ignore him. He is obviously smarter than you and leading you around like a puppet.

I like the kid. I don’t even care of he doesn’t like me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 04:23:36 PM
I still have it even though it has a huge dent in it like Axle Rose must have tossed it at a fans head.

Fun fact: I worked with the guy who was attacked by Axl Rose. He was really short. Everybody called him Stump. At the end of the trial, which Rose lost, Stump walked up to him, requested an autograph, and got it.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Liberace! on December 08, 2019, 04:34:33 PM
Fun fact: I worked with the guy who was attacked by Axl Rose. He was really short. Everybody called him Stump. At the end of the trial, which Rose lost, Stump walked up to him, requested an autograph, and got it.

Forums have been dying since about 2012 and now no one really cares about them

I just closed my MMA forum after 13 years so pardon me I'm a little biased but there is a time my friend. Bellgab was a success but it might be better to hang it up rather than force yourself to stare at a dead forum. It can be really depressing and what little drama there is, makes no sense when there aren't enough people to read it.

Just saying it because you might need the honesty right now. Not trying to hurt you or anyone else here. Just saying that it is ok to let go.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 05:14:32 PM

I just closed my MMA forum after 13 years so pardon me I'm a little biased but there is a time my friend. Bellgab was a success but it might be better to hang it up rather than force yourself to stare at a dead forum. It can be really depressing and what little drama there is, makes no sense when there aren't enough people to read it.

Just saying it because you might need the honesty right now. Not trying to hurt you or anyone else here. Just saying that it is ok to let go.

you sound like a jew

ninjashoes

Look don't blame the guy who is just pointing it out.

I had nothing to do with this. I am the one who got everyone posting and caring again besides Art, George N. or Senda.

Michael and I did several times. We weren't the only ones but we put our time in.

I am one of the ones who stuck with it even when it was past due.

I am just saying, it is literally dead here and I just shut a successful forum down literally days ago and maybe I am a little emotional about it but I held on too long.

ninjashoes

If you think I'm being an ass just go to http://ninjashoes.net

you will see the notice I just put up days ago. It was about as active as this place when I shut it down finally. Too much trouble, no return on my investment.

Spookcat

Quote from: ninjashoes on December 08, 2019, 05:14:32 PM

Possibly. But we're here.
Posting.
On a forum.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Spookcat on December 08, 2019, 06:52:26 PM
Possibly. But we're here.
Posting.
On a forum.

I just see you. I don’t see any “we”

“we” stopped being “we” in 2016 at the latest.

This is little more than an embarrassing Ghost Town and MV should cut his losses and focus on the future instead of clinging to old glories. 

ninjashoes

Art is gone. Let him rest in peace MV.

Your drama is played OUT my friend.

This is Truth. Everyone is tired of YOU!

ninjashoes

Think about the hardcore posters and how you still have them going on a false hope here.

There is no Pride in a dead forum.

There is no point to a dead forum.

Why make innocent new people hate Art when they read all this?

Seriously wtf are you doing dude?

ninjashoes

I used to respect you but you know what FUCK YOU

YOU DESERVE NOTHING.

I see through your stupid fucking desperate drama.