• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on November 27, 2019, 04:01:54 PM
It's awesome that MV can actually stay current with the "chat" instead of laughing at our comments that literally happened 1 or 2 hours ago as his Bellgab screen hasn't been updated.

It definitely changes the dynamic of the show. For sure.

Hog

On the ending of the last show.......
leave 'em wanting more, eh Lee?

Good show.   I hope you can peel yourself away from all that black "side action" poon you've been slaying and find the time to do a future broadcast.    Ahhhh good times.

Slays MV!

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2019, 01:43:49 PM
It definitely changes the dynamic of the show. For sure.
The chat allows your co-host something to fill with when you need to step away for a few seconds.  I remember Evelyn doing this at least once during MV's Radio Trainwreck and Pate also did so during the last "The Gabcast".   The biggest challenge seems to be able to fill air time by talking.

Was there ever a chat set up for any of Arts shows?  I remember the Bellgab.com Live Episode threads and while they are a solid record, it seemed that the pages would fill every ten seconds. I was as consumed with some of those threads as I was with listening to Art live.  I had to stop posting to actively listen to the show.

peace
Hog

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on November 28, 2019, 01:57:56 PM
On the ending of the last show.......
leave 'em wanting more, eh Lee?

Actually, during the break I stood up to go get a cup of coffee and realized how drunk I was. I knew it was time to immediately hit the bricks.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on November 28, 2019, 01:57:56 PM
I hope you can peel yourself away from all that black "side action" poon you've been slaying and find the time to do a future broadcast.

Sure. And why don't you just ask me to stop breathing while you're at it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on November 28, 2019, 02:11:20 PM
Was there ever a chat set up for any of Arts shows?  I remember the Bellgab.com Live Episode threads and while they are a solid record, it seemed that the pages would fill every ten seconds. I was as consumed with some of those threads as I was with listening to Art live.  I had to stop posting to actively listen to the show.

There was never a real time chat during Art's shows. And yeah, those nightly threads would routinely hit 30 pages each night.

sampson2625

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2019, 02:20:56 PM
There was never a real time chat during Art's shows. And yeah, those nightly threads would routinely hit 30 pages each night.
hey lib, love the new podcasts. When is the next one? I missed the live chatroom

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: sampson2625 on November 29, 2019, 03:32:38 PM
hey lib, love the new podcasts. When is the next one? I missed the live chatroom

There was going to be one tonight but my surprise cohost was unable to be on, so we've had to push it to next weekend (probably Friday night).  It's for the best though because I'm in the middle of a nice heavy flu.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on November 29, 2019, 05:14:19 PM
There was going to be one tonight but my surprise cohost was unable to be on, so we've had to push it to next weekend (probably Friday night).  It's for the best though because I'm in the middle of a nice heavy flu.

Azz claims it will be "him" in one of his recent podcasts. Hopefully, Azz will put-on his SO/GF that posted to his "shared account" here too, allegedly by Azz, so we can be certain this SO/GF is a real person beyond one of Azz's sock puppet personas. :D

Hopefully, Azz will pledge to stop forever doxing any more BG members either directly "himself" or indirectly via Metron or Sock Puppets or AzzStab forum Minions, etc. here and at his forum and on his podcasts, etc.

Azz alleges I got him banned, even after he called you on your last Gabcast, so maybe you can clear that up w/him AGAIN. Azz and Starr are soooOOOOooo Butt Hurt.

Oh yeah, Starr claims she will call-in too... Lol.

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on November 29, 2019, 05:46:30 PM

...Oh yeah, Starr claims she will call-in too... Lol.
That should be nice.  And creepy.

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 29, 2019, 05:14:19 PM

[attachment=1]

Buh-buh-but I thought we were Best Intarnetz Friends Forever (tm)?

Haha

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on November 29, 2019, 09:51:02 PM
[attachment=1,msg1367427]

Haha

Don't worry sugar. Your seat will be waiting for you.

Kiss!

Lilith

Quote from: pate on November 29, 2019, 09:51:02 PM
[attachment=1,msg1367427]

Haha

You will always be my favorite co-host pate.  Forever!   :-*

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on November 29, 2019, 07:23:19 PM
That should be nice.  And creepy.

It will be a beacon of light, love, and positivity.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 30, 2019, 01:54:35 AM

It will be a beacon of light, love, and positivity.
And boiling rabbits.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2019, 06:33:28 AM
StarrMountain: I won’t be ignored, Lee.
Heh, heh, heh.

"What did you do to MV, Lee?  Where is he?"

ItsOver

Quote from: LucaParcelli on November 30, 2019, 08:55:56 AM
:( please, no.
Sorry.  Hippity Hop collateral damage.  Praise Lee and pass the rabbit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: sampson2625 on November 30, 2019, 08:58:20 PM
I agree.

She's probably blocked every email address I have. If you guys want to storm her inbox with messages informing I'd like to do a GabCast with her, then hit it.

pate

If you manage to get her to co-host be sure to include this song on the playlist for the show

https://youtu.be/xDdGrlylcEU

You're welcome.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2019, 10:15:12 AM
Sorry.  Hippity Hop collateral damage.  Praise Lee and pass the rabbit.

Michael Douglas got throat cancer from eating too much rabbit... or was that eating out too much rabbit?

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on November 29, 2019, 05:19:06 PM
Get Heather to co-host.
I'll give credit to Noory for showing up several times for a GabCast.  Heater can't even show up for her own show. 

#Keep that Art Bell legacy going, girl

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on November 30, 2019, 06:28:53 AM
And boiling rabbits.

That's classic crazy white women's hair, that shit existed then and still does today.

VC

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2019, 01:16:04 PM
Remember when Chefist and Aldous went to NYCity with Heatha to meet Bateman?  I would have liked to have heard them tell us all about that trip.  Surely there are boxes full of photos and movies :D

Hope they will co-host or call-in and recount that trip. No need to maintain "radio silence" at this point anymore. I think Heatha has left everyone in the dust this time around. She could co-host and guest host, but I think she would feel that is beneath her now.

She burned it all down and will not rise again from her AB ashes on KoN.

MV

Dr. MD MD