• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 04:37:24 PM
You post like a 13 year old girl.

Ironically enough, You sound like a 13-year-old girl.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 05:02:39 PM
Ironically enough, You sound like a 13-year-old girl.

How would you know? You’ve only ever read my posts. Or were you just trying to say the same thing I did about you? If so, how original of you. I take it back. You post more like an autistic 7 year old girl.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 05:06:01 PM
How would you know? You’ve only ever read my posts. Or were you just trying to say the same thing I did about you? If so, how original of you. I take it back. You post more like an autistic 7 year old girl.

You can always prove me wrong (760) 332-8724 next show call in faggot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 05:08:43 PM
You can always prove me wrong (760) 332-8724 next show call in faggot.

Sorry, but I only listen to good shows like The Gabcast. Best of luck with your dog and pony affair though.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 05:12:05 PM
Sorry, but I only listen to good shows like The Gabcast. Best of luck with your dog and pony affair though.

(LOL)

you do live in a bubble don't ya.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 05:13:58 PM
(LOL)

you do live in a bubble don't ya.

Because I don’t listen to your show? Are you for real?! :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 05:34:12 PM
Because I don’t listen to your show? Are you for real?! :D

I'm sorry I upset you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art link=topic=4969.msg1361Y755#msg1361755 date=1571088506
I missed it. I was busy getting ready for last August.

I'll listen now.

Just so you know, it contains an unacceptable amount of pate. Of course, any amount of that drooling abortion is too much, but he's there chipping in the whole bloody time. Chine bailed and Gunner spent an hour talking about a transsexual vampire lunatic nobody listens to, before hanging up. Then the show stopped because MV's computer crapped out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 14, 2019, 03:54:15 PM
Just so you know, it contains an unacceptable amount of pate. Of course, any amount of that drooling abortion is too much, but he's there chipping in the whole bloody time. Chine bailed and Gunner spent an hour talking about a transsexual vampire lunatic nobody listens to, before hanging up. Then the show stopped because MV's computer crapped out.

Still better than the Myke Deacon show.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 13, 2019, 06:39:45 AM
It is like mining bitcoin...The thing is between the nuggets, there is just hours and hours of him whining about Trump, reading stuff off the internet, dropping racial slurs. 

That makes sense. I cannot imagine listening to the hundreds of hours he broadcasts to pick up on one or two little things.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 13, 2019, 06:39:45 AM
You game?

See above for the answer. I am 100% not interested. I can barely scrape up any degree of enthusiasm even if being spoon fed only the "nuggets."

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on October 14, 2019, 04:55:55 PM
That makes sense. I cannot imagine listening to the hundreds of hours he broadcasts to pick up on one or two little things.

See above for the answer. I am 100% not interested. I can barely scrape up any degree of enthusiasm even if being spoon fed only the "nuggets."
Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian-style.  Spend it by finding DD shows and mining them for nuggets. Discuss key points: "Japs won WWII," "Armed apes with AKs," "Son of Hitler," "White-trash pieces of shit," and Trump and discuss, over Thanksgiving dinner, the sexual antics, sexual changes, and claims of DD, since much, apparently, involve family and adopted family. Then put a Gabcast on the stereo and turn up volume.

Roswells, Art

Gunner, do you think Dietrich read the 1962 book The Man in the High Castle and got his idea of Japan and Germany winning the war from the author Philip K. Dick?

It's now an above average series on Amazon Prime. I give the series a 7 out of 10. Worth it if you aren't going to read the book.

albrecht

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 14, 2019, 05:07:01 PM
Gunner, do you think Dietrich read the 1962 book The Man in the High Castle and got his idea of Japan and Germany winning the war from the author Philip K. Dick?

It's now an above average series on Amazon Prime. I give the series a 7 out of 10. Worth it if you aren't going to read the book.
I doubt reading it or Sinclair Lewis novel or reading in general. POSSIBLY he overheard Zappa at some point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svdrAHn_LGo

Dr. MD MD

Did it get freer here or more like the oppressive regimes we supposedly defeated since the end of WWII? I think we all know the answer to that. It’s getting better since Trump but there’s still a lot of red pilling to do. Don’t lose hope! ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2019, 05:02:27 PM
... "Armed apes with AKs," ...
Ha!  That one always kills me.  It sounds like some kind of comic book premise.

Gunner65

Gunner, do you think Dietrich read the 1962 book The Man in the High Castle and got his idea of Japan and Germany winning the war from the author Philip K. Dick? It's now an above average series on Amazon Prime. I give the series a 7 out of 10. Worth it if you aren't going to read the book.
Yes, Dietrich has referenced both the novel and series many times. He appears to have been influenced quite a bit by older works of historical fiction as well as comic book series, hentai and anime characters.  But, he is also a long-winded pathological liar, a racist and is likely a schizophrenic.

His "historical revisions" and frequent lies are poorly constructed and easily found to be total bullshit.  His latest, including repeating the claim he murdered his own grandfather by biting off his penis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Rptn9xVKo&feature=youtu.be is that the late Mike Ringley of Revolution Radio conspired with the arsonist who recently started fires in Northen California. https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

Dietrich claims it was a failed assassination attempt by Ringley on his "transgender son" Using the arsonist as his "dead man's switch." It took me about 10 minutes to debunk.

Do note that in the post above, Gunner has pulled out the munchitation situation with Grand Pappy's penis. 
Well worth a listen as it is short.

For those wanting a more in depth Dietrich experience without all the raving, swearing and racial slurs - I highly recommend the show below.  DDD appeared as a guest on Big Jim Fetzer's show - The Real Deal.  Fetzer goes a bit over the top in egging him on but does a nice job in keeping Dietrich under control without all the screaming and sobbing.  If you never have heard Fetzer before, by golly he can talk so he kind of talks over DDD at the first but just hang.  DDD turns the tide.

You'll get to hear about Dietrich's life story as he tells it - his time learning 'secret' history as a research librarian for the DoD before he would destroy the documents, the incident with the burning girls in Arabia that lead to his dishonorable discharge and the method by which the Empire of Japan won the Second World War.   Of course Colonel Aquino makes an appearance but he has not quite developed into the hidden, evil, Emperor of the Earth.  Rather, he is the US Army's Satanic Chaplain that wrote the Necronomicon that the U.S. used to conjure Demons with to scare the wits out of the V.C. back in the 'nam. 

If you are ever going to listen to any Dietrich at all - this is the show IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gop6PpMU3U

BTW - During one of Fetzer's appearance on End of Days Gunner and I had Myke ask Big Jim about this show but Fetzer disavowed knowledge of it - saying simply that he had interviewed lots of people and didn't remember Dietrich.

Hi Lee, You big stud... I  absolutely loved the last part of the show. Shout out to Brig, oh my gosh Heather Babel was Friggin Awesome 😊. I listen to it whenever I need a laugh…

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2019, 05:19:17 PM
Dietrich claims it was a failed assassination attempt by Ringley on his "transgender son" Using the arsonist as his "dead man's switch." It took me about 10 minutes to debunk.

It did not come up on the Gabcast but do note that Dietrich's son used to be a genetic female that Dietrich would have sex with. 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2019, 07:05:42 PM
It did not come up on the Gabcast but do note that Dietrich's son used to be a genetic female that Dietrich used to have sex with.
WHAT???

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2019, 07:05:42 PM
It did not come up on the Gabcast but do note that Dietrich's son used to be a genetic female that Dietrich used to have sex with.
Who he, apparently, "rescued" from the "sex trade," and also has to "run surveillance" and "background checks" before a birthday party?  ??? ???   

Thanks the posted link. DDD and Fetzer?

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2019, 07:13:30 PM
Who he, apparently, "rescued" from the "sex trade," and also has to "run surveillance" and "background checks" before a birthday party?  ??? ???   

Thanks the posted link. DDD and Fetzer?

Yeah baby!   A match made in hell!

Gunner65

I sent Liberace/MV a copy of the "penis amputation murder" audio from last night.  He seemed a bit skeptical the other night, so I thought I would let him hear it from Dietrich himself!  Hehe  :)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2019, 07:16:13 PM
Yeah baby!   A match made in hell!
If they had money they could find some strange doctor in China or North Korea and could make a normally sized person in both of them by a likely illegal and ethically suspect operation between the two. DDD's "Forensic Cosmologist" could help facilitate the healing, or hiding the scars, but, I guess, she is out on the outs for him?

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 14, 2019, 07:20:16 PM
I sent Liberace/MV a copy of the "penis amputation murder" audio from last night.  He seemed a bit skeptical the other night, so I thought I would let him hear it from Dietrich himself!  Hehe  :)

Very good.   MV thought I was trolling him in the thread.   There is no need with DDD - he is self-trolling so to speak.

Pizzapunch

I would be very interested in hearing this and other clips

MV/Liberace!

Did you email it?

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2019, 07:26:27 PM
Very good.   MV thought I was trolling him in the thread.   There is no need with DDD - he is self-trolling so to speak.

I believe Shimano has that under patent. (Post-war, victory patent.)