• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 01:02:54 AM
I'm actually not using any "magical devices", I have been using quite generic gear... minus a re27 which is probably the only expensive piece of hardware I currently own.

Thanks for thinking about me, that's flattering.

#hewasn’t
#soverydesperatelyneedyofyou

pate

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2019, 12:01:07 AM
I love how that old dinosaur has a SSDD. Ha...stories are always better over time.

mmm

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 01:33:52 AM
#hewasn’t
#soverydesperatelyneedyofyou

#whathefuckdoesthatevenmeanjr

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 03:10:37 AM

#whathefuckdoesthatevenmeanjr

You always come here every gabcast looking for attention that no one is giving you elsewhere, certainly not in your own thread.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 03:34:08 AM
You always come here every gabcast looking for attention that no one is giving you elsewhere, certainly not in your own thread.

God forbid I respond to anyone lol, I'm certainly glad you dislike me posting.

Love it or hate, I have a bigger audience and will continue to baby boy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 04:02:17 AM
God forbid I respond to anyone lol, I'm certainly glad you dislike me posting.

Love it or hate, I have a bigger audience and will continue to baby boy.

Not at all. It’s highly entertaining to witness someone so desperatly needy for attention like you. If you had such a big audience there’d be no need for you to slum it here...but you’re here every single gabcast looking for attention and quite obviously jealous of the attention the gabcast gets.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 04:40:00 AM
Not at all. It’s highly entertaining to witness someone so desperatly needy for attention like you. If you had such a big audience there’d be no need for you to slum it here...but you’re here every single gabcast looking for attention and quite obviously jealous of the attention the gabcast gets.

That took a long time for you to respond, thought you had something better than that. I simply responded then you showed up angry like a women. Typical behavior from your kind.

DynamoHum

Cut off in it’s prime!

Ta for the ‘Cast!

I do feel like it was a bit of a season finale cliffhanger!

Quote from: WOTR on October 13, 2019, 12:51:59 AM
After all of those years following DD, why did you quit?

*Also, at least now I understand the interest that Gunner has in this mess.

It is like mining bitcoin.  At the beginning  one would hear a gold nugget fairly regularly.  Make no mistake, there are nuggets to be found in his broadcast.  DDD dresses up as a lady boy when he is out an assassination - lures his target in with his charms and then Zot.  He offs the target when he is most vulnerable.   Or in the early 80's an AI artilect called The Dietrich was created.  It survives to this day in Taipei and is saving the world. Or his Mother was sent to the Reich before the war by Hirohito to collect Hitler sperm.  Things of these nature - nuggets.

The thing is between the nuggets, there is just hours and hours of him whining about Trump, reading stuff off the internet, dropping racial slurs.  It is not an easy listen and the nuggets have been harder and harder to find.  I just got tired of it.  The Gunner and Pelayo seem to be hanging tough but they could use more in that thread.  You game?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 04:47:26 AM
That took a long time for you to respond, thought you had something better than that. I simply responded then you showed up angry like a women. Typical behavior from your kind.

Nope. Someone was talking about a microphone and you used it as a way to, once again, try to make this thread about you. Pathetic. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 13, 2019, 06:39:45 AM
It is like mining bitcoin.  At the beginning  one would hear a gold nugget fairly regularly.  Make no mistake, there are nuggets to be found in his broadcast.  DDD dresses up as a lady boy when he is out an assassination - lures his target in with his charms and then Zot.  He offs the target when he is most vulnerable.   Or in the early 80's an AI artilect called The Dietrich was created.  It survives to this day in Taipei and is saving the world. Or his Mother was sent to the Reich before the war by Hirohito to collect Hitler sperm.  Things of these nature - nuggets.

The thing is between the nuggets, there is just hours and hours of him whining about Trump, reading stuff off the internet, dropping racial slurs.  It is not an easy listen and the nuggets have been harder and harder to find.  I just got tired of it.  The Gunner and Pelayo seem to be hanging tough but they could use more in that thread.  You game?

PASS!

Dateline

Quote from: Hog on October 12, 2019, 11:42:40 PM
Thanks for the show Lee, C U on the next Gabcast.

peace
Hog

Bulleyes=Moustache.

pate

There's this bit right at the end, if one fast forwards to the 02:20:27(seconds, Mark) that I found particularly fascinating last night and wanted to randomly pontifipate about.  I think it is three or four mash-ups, Nautical Shore.  First thyme I ever heard them, and I too wonder what they (if anything) have to do with the major announcement?

Praise Oh-buh-Lee!...

-p

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 13, 2019, 06:39:45 AM

The thing is between the nuggets, there is just hours and hours of him whining about Trump, reading stuff off the internet, dropping racial slurs.  It is not an easy listen and the nuggets have been harder and harder to find.  I just got tired of it.  The Gunner and Pelayo seem to be hanging tough but they could use more in that thread.  You game?

I always notice when Gunner and Pelayo are back at it in their thread, and I always smile thinking they're back at it, having a good time.  I am always glad to see their return.  I just can't listen to DDD anymore.  His brand of angry does not appeal to me.  Heather Wades brand of angry is more interesting to me, probably because it includes characters from BellGab and it's Art Bell environment, that i have known here at BellGab over my years here.  It is the same experience with Heather tho, you have to listen to hours of boring things sometimes, to catch a golden nugget, but at least Heather plays tunes that a lot of people enjoy, before the show starts, and during the fake breaks, and she has been experimenting with new ways of conducting her shows and herself, andmitting that the show has not even been fun for herself in recent times.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on October 13, 2019, 12:42:14 PM
I always notice when Gunner and Pelayo are back at it in their thread, and I always smile thinking they're back at it, having a good time.  I am always glad to see their return.  I just can't listen to DDD anymore.  His brand of angry does not appeal to me.  Heather Wades brand of angry is more interesting to me, probably because it includes characters from BellGab and it's Art Bell environment, that i have known here at BellGab over my years here.  It is the same experience with Heather tho, you have to listen to hours of boring things sometimes, to catch a golden nugget, but at least Heather plays tunes that a lot of people enjoy, before the show starts, and during the fake breaks, and she has been experimenting with new ways of conducting her shows and herself, andmitting that the show has not even been fun for herself in recent times.

As much as I love this site I still don’t want to listen to her either. Besides, I know you or others here will always post the nuggets for us. Thank you for your bravery! :)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 12:51:07 PM
As much as I love this site I still don’t want to listen to her either. Besides, I know you or others here will always post the nuggets for us. Thank you for your bravery! :)

You're welcome  ;D :-* :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 09:07:22 AM
Nope. Someone was talking about a microphone and you used it as a way to, once again, try to make this thread about you. Pathetic. ::)

Please get aids already... Sickle cell anemia .... i'll keep my fingers crossed.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 02:47:21 PM
Please get aids already... Sickle cell anemia .... i'll keep my fingers crossed.

He should call in to your show but he's just a little bitch.

"im BellGab brig and i approve this message"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

epic

#OneRingyDingy

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 13, 2019, 03:02:57 PM
He should call in to your show but he's just a little bitch.

He's a complete faggot, I'd love for that dumb piece of shit to call in.............. I'd love to dehumanize him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 03:40:58 PM
He's a complete faggot, I'd love for that dumb piece of shit to call in.............. I'd love to dehumanize him.

Why would I waste my time with a lightweight, softball pitching, scrotum licking loser like you?! ::) ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 03:53:23 PM
Why would I waste my time with a lightweight, softball pitching, scrotum licking loser like you?! ::) ::)

You don't seem to mind wasting time writing your effeminate little posts though, beta bitch.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2019, 03:53:23 PM

I'll take that as you surrendering and waving a white flag because you're a pussy. So typical 😂

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 13, 2019, 04:17:22 PM
You don't seem to mind wasting time writing your effeminate little posts though, beta bitch.

Me beta bitch?! You British citizen. You can’t even own a butter knife without the queen’s say so. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 04:17:23 PM
I'll take that as you surrendering and waving a white flag because you're a pussy. So typical 😂

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 13, 2019, 04:35:33 PM
I'm glad you just discovered the 2006 movie "grandma's boy".

You post like a 13 year old girl.