• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

Hell I'd listen twice if she brought JoJo, Sofia, 14, 16 and the rest of the gang along.

Don't forget her dear friends Azzeraa and Metron.

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2019, 04:35:36 PM
Don't forget her dear friends Azzeraa and Metron.

Can the banned host or call into a Gabcast?    Might need some legal beagle to render an opinion.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

Hell I'd listen twice if she brought JoJo, Sofia, 14, 16 and the rest of the gang along.
LOL.  The Groyp couldn't even lure sixteen tangerines into a YouTube show.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 04:42:58 PM
Can the banned host or call into a Gabcast?    Might need some legal beagle to render an opinion.

It wouldn't stop StarrMounting000 from calling in to whine about how much she misses MV and thinks Lee is the devil.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 08, 2019, 04:58:18 PM
It wouldn't stop StarrMounting000 from calling in to whine about how much she misses MV and thinks Lee is the devil.

Starr got banned?  Wow.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 05:00:30 PM
Starr got banned?  Wow.
Yep.  Groyp has a whole thread on it.  MV Liberace finally had enough of the "play Misty MV for me" requests.  I can't say I blame him. 

Quote from: ItsOver on September 08, 2019, 05:44:05 PM
Yep.  Groyp has a whole thread on it.  MV Liberace finally had enough of the "play Misty for me" requests.

Thanks. I've been real busy lately. Definitely in Edie Brickell mode.  Too bad it came to that.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 08, 2019, 03:51:25 PM
Why don't you do the show? C'mon, this would be gold-plated radio, even if MV blows his brains out at the end.
Thanks for the invitation. Even if I could, I don't want to be on voice.  Things are kind of hectic right now.

Jojo

Starr got banned?  Wow.
She (and others) had a recent history of annoying Liberace! by saying he wasn't acting like himself.  She annoyed him many times.  He told her to buck up many times.  Then he used the F word to her.  She responded the same way.  Then she was banned.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 02:40:33 AM
heh heh, I think I remember that moment. I wish I could go back and listen to those old shows, but I find it too cringe inducing.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 02, 2019, 02:45:35 AM
So do I.  But I find it heart-breaking rather than cringy. :'(

Quote from: Liberace! on September 02, 2019, 02:50:42 AM
I'm really sick of reading you on this forum. You honestly need to just fuck off.

Edit: Please.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 02, 2019, 03:05:44 AM
As do I reading you, at least as whatever it is you have become.   And as do you, need to fuck off.

Edit: Thank you.

I miss MV. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 08, 2019, 06:26:17 PM
She (and others) had a recent history of annoying Liberace! by saying he wasn't acting like himself.  She annoyed him many times.  He told her to buck up many times.  Then he used the F word to her.  She used the F word back.  Then she was banned.

There’s no coming back from...the F-word!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYFxQ6f2Lj0

Jojo

MV/Liberace!

Yes, the banned can host. They just need to let their interest be known in this thread.

[attachment=1]

On second thought, they could email admin@bellgab.com.

MV/Liberace!

GabCast postponed until Thursday. Still looking for cohosts.

Hog

Starr got banned?  Wow.
It was a short term ban. She's been back for a few days now, checking in but not posting.

Until Thursday then.

peace
Hog

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Hog on September 10, 2019, 06:28:54 PM
It was a short term ban. She's been back for a few days now, checking in but not posting.

Until Thursday then.

peace
Hog

Star should call in

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on September 10, 2019, 06:28:54 PM

Until Thursday then.

peace
Hog

Are you sure that wasn't rratsmounting001?

WOTR

Quote from: Tangerine on September 08, 2019, 06:26:17 PM
She (and others) had a recent history of annoying Liberace! by saying he wasn't acting like himself.  She annoyed him many times.  He told her to buck up many times.  Then he used the F word to her.  She responded the same way.  Then she was banned.
My turn. Liberace is not acting like the man whom I have grown to know and love over the last decade. He and I became fast friends about the time that... Well, I suppose we have never talked.

But I'm sure he is not acting like himself. He is wearing sequins and furs now and has a pool boy hanging around in a thong...  :(

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on September 10, 2019, 11:40:20 PM
My turn. Liberace is not acting like the man whom I have grown to know and love over the last decade. He and I became fast friends about the time that... Well, I suppose we have never talked.

But I'm sure he is not acting like himself. He is wearing sequins and furs now and has a pool boy hanging around in a thong...  :(
Okay, well, your being a contrarian is not all bad.  But you forgot the exclamation point in his name.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tangerine on September 11, 2019, 01:41:05 AM
Okay, well, your being a contrarian is not all bad.  But you forgot the exclamation point in his name.

Honey, I think his post is genuine. Starr is the one who changed, not Lee.

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next episode will be tomorrow (Thursday) night at 10PM East, 7PM West.

If you'd like to be on the show as a co-host, let me know in this thread.  Initially I was trying to find people who've never hosted, but it looks like that isn't going to happen so anyone is welcome.  All you need is Skype on a PC or phone.

If there are subjects you'd like to hear discussed on the show, mention them in this thread.  If there are audio clips you'd like us to play and discuss on the show, attach them in this thread or link to them here.  I'd like to play the recent clip of Heather bitching about BellGab, but I have no idea where to find that.  Any help would be appreciated.

Call the show: 573-837-4948
Live Chat:  Use this thread.
Download the show:  UFOship.com/gabcast
Listen live:  stream.bellgab.com

Addendum:  Bring booze.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on September 11, 2019, 10:07:50 PM
The GabCast is a podcast about BellGab.com.  The next episode will be tomorrow (Thursday) night at 10PM East, 7PM West.

If you'd like to be on the show as a co-host, let me know in this thread.  Initially I was trying to find people who've never hosted, but it looks like that isn't going to happen so anyone is welcome.  All you need is Skype on a PC or phone.

If there are subjects you'd like to hear discussed on the show, mention them in this thread.  If there are audio clips you'd like us to play and discuss on the show, attach them in this thread or link to them here.  I'd like to play the recent clip of Heather bitching about BellGab, but I have no idea where to find that.  Any help would be appreciated.

Call the show: 573-837-4948
Live Chat:  Use this thread.
Download the show:  UFOship.com/gabcast
Listen live:  stream.bellgab.com

Addendum:  Bring booze.
In a tribute/slight (I don't think Art ever did C2C or Dreamland over the real airwaves) you need to get on WWCR. Or at least let us know where.. foreigners, sailors at sea (Liberace might like,) preppers, etc want "magic in the static."  Praise MV Liberace!

https://dxdisplay.caps.ua.edu/

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2019, 10:15:17 PM
In a tribute/slight (I don't think Art ever did C2C or Dreamland over the real airwaves) you need to get on WWCR. Or at least let us know where.. foreigners, sailors at sea (Liberace might like,) preppers, etc want "magic in the static."  Praise MV Liberace!

https://dxdisplay.caps.ua.edu/

Isn't that the station where Gunderson made his comments about Art Bell and got himself sued?