• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

DanTSX

Well done Gents 8).  Very entertaining.

Thank you for participating Art!

Wish I was able to get through.  Next time.

williedee

Quote from: steelbot on November 12, 2013, 08:54:13 PM
The shoutcast and willstare stream relays were popping really bad on the audio - wondering why the ufoship.com / live chat sounded crystal clear no pops - ....

weird.. was it cutting out, or just sounded bad? its clear right now..

Heather Wade

What. A. Trip.  Art called.  That was so cool.

Thank you MV.

steelbot

Quote from: williedee on November 12, 2013, 08:58:03 PM
weird.. was it cutting out, or just sounded bad? its clear right now..
seems to be my winamp player - playing crystal clear on other media players

Morgus

Noory wanted bellgab to remove the big George Noory Sucks thread in order to be a guest on the GabCast.
But Art Bell had no such demands to appear as a guest tonight.

EPIC show! Thanks mv, eddie d, onan and curtis, and thanks williedee for the relay. Art was so gracious and relaxed I wanted to just hang out more, like mv said.

Pray for goatsy

DanTSX

Quote from: steelbot on November 12, 2013, 09:02:28 PM
seems to be my winamp player - playing crystal clear on other media players

Crystal clear on shout cast.  Had it on 3G and LTE cellular before finally getting on wifi back home.

That was so crazy! Great job guys.

I mentioned this in the Quits thread, but I called in four times! The first time I heard skipping audio and MV asked for my name. I responded but then just got a weird busy like tone. Then I turned up my speakers and heard "Do you have a question for Art? I guess not..."

Argh so close :P

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2013, 08:51:43 PM
Best. Episode. Ever!

The show kept cutting out on me repeatedly as did the chat room and others had similar problems.

And just WHO was in the chat room during all of this ?

The eeevil Jazmunda that's who.

Coincidence ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on November 12, 2013, 09:12:28 PM
EPIC show! Thanks mv, eddie d, onan and curtis, and thanks williedee for the relay. Art was so gracious and relaxed I wanted to just hang out more, like mv said.

Pray for goatsy

Wouldn't it be fun to hang out with AB for a day ?
Not talk about radio or DM ( except for ham radio ) but just to pal around with.
Maybe someone should run a contest :

" Win a day with Art Bell ! "

b_dubb

I wish I could have been part of it.  That Art called in blows my mind. 

mind blown

eddie dean

Thanks to everyone for calling in, particularly ART BELL! It was a nice surprise and great to speak with you.

Chine

One of the dogs was listening. Her ears perked up a few times as she heard you guys. Honestly, to sit back and paint while listening was a great wind down for the day. That atmosphere I've cherished for years with Art. You guys are the best.

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on November 12, 2013, 09:44:08 PM
One of the dogs was listening. Her ears perked up a few times as she heard you guys. Honestly, to sit back and paint while listening was a great wind down for the day. That atmosphere I've cherished for years with Art. You guys are the best.
You're such a hip chick Chine!

onan

Thanks to everyone... I don't want to act like a 13 year old but... OMG ART BELL!!!

steelbot

Quote from: onan on November 12, 2013, 09:48:17 PM
Thanks to everyone... I don't want to act like a 13 year old but... OMG ART BELL!!!
You too Onan, sounded good - good recovery! and I got to Chat with ART AGAIN OMG OMG, but then JAZ Called in, doomed the show ...sorry CabGast or GabCast or whatever it is now...its DOOMED!

Chine

OMG is right! Hey, I mentioned in chat that you sound like your avatar - Jeff Bridges.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 12, 2013, 09:34:00 PM
The show kept cutting out on me repeatedly as did the chat room and others had similar problems.

And just WHO was in the chat room during all of this ?

The eeevil Jazmunda that's who.

Coincidence ?

I had the same problem, right after the first break the stream stopped and the chat froze. I ended up missing the first part of the Art segment. When I finally got back on the interview was almost over and the chat was frozen completely. I will have to listen again after its posted.

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on November 12, 2013, 09:38:47 PM
GabCast - I WAS THERE  :o

Gabcast 11/12/13, come to think of it. Let the conspiracy commence...

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on November 12, 2013, 09:49:55 PM
You too Onan, sounded good - good recovery! and I got to Chat with ART AGAIN OMG OMG, but then JAZ Called in, doomed the show ...sorry CabGast or GabCast or whatever it is now...its DOOMED!

My conscience is now clear.

Quote from: Chine on November 12, 2013, 10:02:11 PM
Steelbot...

That's a good one. Its the essence of comedy-your mind expects one thing, but its something else.

http://youtu.be/wdF9liwZfuI

area51drone

Did MV say when he's going to post the replay?

onan

eddie dean

He might post it tonight, but I have been wrong before.
He probably has to edit out all of the Australian callers first! :D

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on November 12, 2013, 10:46:02 PM
He might post it tonight, but I have been wrong before.
He probably has to edit out all of the Australian callers first! :D

Hey! I need to get some more Aussies in here to defend our honour (yes we spell it honour not honor - stupid Yanks). :P