• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

myke is a horrible, lowest level base troll.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 01:36:00 AM
myke is a horrible, lowest level base troll.

It has you complaining on a saturday night.

SpaceMeowMaid

I reported a bunch of posts today and yesterday MV!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 15, 2020, 01:44:20 AM
I reported a bunch of posts today and yesterday MV!!!

So, you’re Rubini. Why did you call yourself fat? :D

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 01:46:04 AM
So, you’re Rubini. Why did you call yourself fat? :D

LMAO I am nor RUBINI

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 15, 2020, 01:48:38 AM
Apparently, you are. Lee confirmed.

Oops sorry I forgot that everything on the internet is true

Jackstar

An extraordinarily pissed off Wawa ambush me expected me to say something the entire time just because she was snarly with me, with predictable results.

She can convince me that she was telling me the truth when she urged me to call into the BellGab line and she said over and over that they wanted to talk to me, that they loved me. Keep calling, she said.

With predictable results--I went out and found hot young teens to smoke ganj with.

now she's all mad for some reason I don't know and she's not paying attention to me she's looking at the computer on her lap and she's watching thing at the cab cast

she invited me over and then I came over and made conversation and then after three and a half minutes of yelling at me  up then she explained that she didn't want me to talk while she listened to it.

I know the feeling from childhood when I'm supposed to be targeted as a butt of a joke for the first eight nine 10 years of my life it was completely constant, and as I age that became less of a prime target.

so when I walk in the door and I feel my Hungarian spider since tingling the way it hasn't been a long time I know it's up. She was so mad because I was talking to Babylon.

That shit happens. anyway I wouldn't really do anything at all I'd forgotten all about you I was busy figuring out the answers to everything.

She is incredibly cranky and pissy in my estimation. I've only been here like half an hour, not counting the mesmerizing the delinquents. Hey, they invited me.

I have not had time to pay attention to this website for hours if not multiple days. I'm farther ahead on the curve than any of you. I tracked down Alley Jets and confirmed the swing route is still active. Look, I am doing important things here

I don't think Grapefruit has figured out that her telling me that I should call in and then me getting not picked up on has dramatically impacted the beating of my heart. I even heard you glorious individuals asking if anybody called in. Assume Archon involvement.

Jackstar

An extraordinarily pissed off Wawa ambushed me and expected me to say nothing the entire time just because she was snarly with me, with predictable results.

She can convince me that she was telling me the truth when she urged me to call into the BellGab line and she said over and over that they wanted to talk to me, that they loved me. Keep calling, she said.

With predictable results--I went out and found hot young teens to smoke ganj with.

now she's all mad for some reason I don't know and she's not paying attention to me she's looking at the computer on her lap and she's watching thing at the cab cast

she invited me over and then I came over and made conversation and then after three and a half minutes of yelling at me  up then she explained that she didn't want me to talk while she listened to it.

I know the feeling from childhood when I'm supposed to be targeted as a butt of a joke for the first eight nine 10 years of my life it was completely constant, and as I age that became less of a prime target.

so when I walk in the door and I feel my Hungarian spider since tingling the way it hasn't been a long time I know it's up. She was so mad because I was talking to Babylon.

That shit happens. anyway I wouldn't really do anything at all I'd forgotten all about you I was busy figuring out the answers to everything.

She is incredibly cranky and pissy in my estimation. I've only been here like half an hour, not counting the mesmerizing the delinquents. Hey, they invited me.

I have not had time to pay attention to this website for hours if not multiple days. I'm farther ahead on the curve than any of you. I tracked down Alley Jets and confirmed the swing route is still active. Look, I am doing important things here

I don't think Grapefruit has figured out that her telling me that I should call in and then me getting not picked up on has dramatically impacted the beating of my heart. I even heard you glorious individuals asking if anybody called in. Assume Archon involvement.

The information she's listening to doesn't appear to be important or accurate at all. Having said that, I don't really trust my perceptions here. It's clear that some component of the setup is missing.

She invites me over then tells me it's time to sleep. There is no discussion to be had. She informs me that there is church in the morning. The tone is beyond imperious. She's in denial. like 90 seconds ago this chick is grabbing my wrist and hitting my face and grabbing my phone and snarling at me. She objects that she didn't touch my face, but she looked at it hard enough that it dimpled.

She says that she doesn't like the way I talk about her. Since that's how I started that seems perfectly reasonable. The fire question is how it is that it came to be that's my concern what she thinks about anything at all. This cosmetic paper-over is seriously beginning to chap my ass. I'm literally getting reports that the Quincunx is not removed, nor is it amused, and further this entity is identified as the topic copy of the original Wayfarer that We already sent back to home base as well. this citrus tree sprouting doesn't want to acknowledge the unreality of what I'm saying, however I remember quite clearly two or three maybe four months ago the earlier Grapefruit that I gave the original infinitely duplicated neurospheric device--I wish I still had one cuz I'd send it to this one right away--said goodbye and took off to another universe. She wanted out, so took the option, she'll be back.

Whenever is convenient for me, her, Us. For everything else, there is stock Grapefruit. Myself, I keep half a dozen spares around--company policy.

The story is no more or less improbable than not answering the phone during my your show while talking about me on your show while I'm calling your show.

I suppose we all of us could have done better. Since you had a head start though I am phenomenal disappoint. I take the bison and leave the way for her, and you can't handle unscripted dialogue in your narrative. Weak.

There's a great deal more in the conduit right now, but I'm not in an angle of interest to process it all just cuz you're curious. I prefer to cleanse it with great fire, and so I just did in an instant.

Do you even know what day it is? After I burn off this half "The_Rubini" there'll be no way to tell for sure. Wayfarer is pissed that there's already like five more lined up in the queue I'm already sprung head over heels over the first one, and the second one is irritated that Wayfarer is agist. I would be too because the one would report the other.

I got to call Rubini now. It's amazing how needy he is. Whose mindslave is this, anyway? I think someone's been forgetting to schedule their routine upgrades. I've seen this kind of thing before, but never in a model dim enough to bear false witness to qlergy.

I've been giving commanding orders by the woman in there not to talk about her children on the Internet. is difficult for myself to ascertain whether it's more ridiculous that she thinks that would be bad, or whether she thinks that that would be something that she can just demand be stopped. It's possible she's never heard of the Streisand effect.

This place is a trip. I got ET's casing the joint. Someone claims to be bomb at Chess. I got to get on that.

Double post, her fault: she wants to create another tulpa. Reasons unknown, she's acting like she doesn't want to tell me, but she's green enough that she doesn't realize that she's dreaming and I'm awake, it's not like I'm not likely to notice. anyway, don't get me wrong this kind of thing happens all the time but I don't usually write it all down.

she tells me to call the GabCast and then they ignore me so I got to write that down. She realizes that she shouldn't have talked out her ass on the way towards making decisions from a place of fear.

Fallout from this event continues to be immense. She's all screaming and crying and carrying on about all manner of loopy MK-Ultra shit. These wacky Hallmark antics and hijacks are actually a sign of deep healing occurring. This kind of thing doesn't happen quite as often, and it looks painful for her, and obscene to me. I presume it's worth it.

Well what I gathered she starts doing an activity, that she thinks she wants. Let's call this Veruca Mode. After some interval, to realize the only reason she wants to do that is because she's been unconsciously programmed by something she's embarrassed by, then she'll shut down and try to curl and into a ball, and then who knows what, honestly.

She's flexible. She's not civil when throwing a tantrum, but really who amongst us is? also she's starting to realize that a lot of her problems in life can't be solved without a sorcerer willing to answer her query when she figures out what she needs to have fixed. so she seems alternately relieved and horrified that I'm still sticking around.

Can you imagine David Rubini with a sorcerer's toolkit? Classic chimpanzee with a Mack 10.

DanTSX

We have like 3 more subs to go until MV can enable superchats 8)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: DanTSX on November 15, 2020, 02:02:50 PM
We have like 3 more subs to go until MV can enable superchats 8)

BASED FRAUD!

brb going to go make some more accounts

Ciardelo

So who is this a picture of again? It looks like it was taken in somebody's Section 8 apartment.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 15, 2020, 02:24:10 PM
So who is this a picture of again? It looks like it was taken in somebody's Section 8 apartment.
Eh, Laurel and Hardy?  Nice pants, pharmacist Laurel and farmer Hardy.

whoozit

Quote from: ItsOver on November 15, 2020, 03:08:53 PM
Eh, Laurel and Hardy?  Nice pants, pharmacist Laurel and farmer Hardy.
I hope Laurel has a tranquilizer gun handy in case farmer Hardy runs amok.  I think it likely farmer Hardy specializes in animal husbandry and not the growing of plants.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on November 15, 2020, 03:13:33 PM
I hope Laurel has a tranquilizer gun handy in case farmer Hardy runs amok.  I think it likely farmer Hardy specializes in animal husbandry and not the growing of plants.
I’m thinking Laurel has the plants covered.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 15, 2020, 04:51:12 PM
Why is jackstar wearing a kilt?

He just finished fucking your whore of a mother.