• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

DanTSX

Quote from: Liberace! on October 18, 2020, 01:23:13 AM
I think I have to have 1000 channel subscribers to do that. I'm like 30 or so away from that number.

Oh man I can help get you there.  That will be fun if you enable media. 

DanTSX

I didn’t know that azzare was DJ Hi Tek.  I didn’t get to meet him after the show in Boston back in 2010 when I met Yolanda and Ninja.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 19, 2020, 11:38:00 PM
It was an azzcast.

Just scare everyone else off from doing it by doxxing and then you become the permanent co-host. Simple. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 19, 2020, 11:58:55 PM
Just scare everyone else off from doing it by doxxing and then you become the permanent co-host.

Everyone is free to co-host, but if no one does, it looks like its either gonna be me or the Frog King - because we seem to be the only 2 who are prepared to stand behind our words and attach a face to our names. Cojones: they're a thing. There's no room to complain if no one is stepping up to co-host. Usurp me and volunteer. "Simple".

AZZERAE

Its so sad how certain people sit around, bitching about a particular state of affairs, but do nothing to change them. This is true Democracy at work!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 20, 2020, 02:27:56 AM
Its so sad how certain people sit around, bitching about a particular state of affairs, but do nothing to change them. This is true Democracy at work!

Very Clintonesque of you. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2020, 06:02:53 AM
Very Clintonesque of you.

Oh come on, Doc. Lee has been requesting I come on the show with him the past few weeks. Its not like I'm pushing my way in there - ask him yourself if you don't believe me.

AZZERAE

You're kinda indirectly one of the people who helped me patch things up with Lee, too. You know this. ItsOver knows this, too. You guys vouched for me. As did SpaceMeowMaid.

AZZERAE

Why don't you put on a Scream mask or better yet, a Jason Voorhees type mask, for Halloween, and volunteer to co-host with a voice changer?

AZZERAE

C'mon, Doc. You'd be great. We all know that.

Harley Quinn

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 20, 2020, 02:26:35 AM
Everyone is free to co-host, but if no one does, it looks like its either gonna be me or the Frog King - because we seem to be the only 2 who are prepared to stand behind our words and attach a face to our names. Cojones: they're a thing. There's no room to complain if no one is stepping up to co-host. Usurp me and volunteer. "Simple".

I think you and the Frog King do an excellent job co-hosting. Js

AZZERAE

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 20, 2020, 06:30:04 AM
I think you and the Frog King do an excellent job co-hosting.

Thank you, Miss. Much lub.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 20, 2020, 06:11:53 AM
You're kinda indirectly one of the people who helped me patch things up with Lee, too. You know this. ItsOver knows this, too. You guys vouched for me. As did SpaceMeowMaid.

Just a good natured, gentle ribbing. You are at least a better co-host than pate.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DanTSX on October 18, 2020, 06:43:13 AM

Oh man I can help get you there.  That will be fun if you enable media.

Enable media?

pate

That was my attitude about the couple times I co-hosted, nobody else seemed to have the balls but sure did bitch a lot.  I plan eventually to buy a cheap webcam & green-screen to go with my $5 USB-microphone and get in on the fun again.

Don't worry about the haters, they are the ”nobodies” that listen to the GabCast, hah!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2020, 09:13:35 AM
... You are at least a better co-host than pate.  ;)

Doc, if you want I can send you a few signed shirtless tastefully risque pate-pics for you to spank-off to:  for you $100/ea.  Just PM me your address & credit card number;  I will even mail them in discrete packaging that will not tip off your mail-carrier/neighbors about your odd obsession.  I do not judge.

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on October 20, 2020, 09:37:53 AM

...Doc, if you want I can send you a few signed shirtless tastefully risque pate-pics for you to spank-off to:  for you $100/ea.  Just PM me your address & credit card number;  I will even mail them in discrete packaging that will not tip off your mail-carrier/neighbors about your odd obsession.  I do not judge.

-p
What about Pate hoodies?  Or are they all reserved for Roswells Art?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2020, 09:52:08 AM
What about Pate hoodies?  Or are they all reserved for Roswells Art?

LOL! pate is such an easily triggered faggot that I’m almost sure he’s about to post the same music vid 100 times (Something RUBINI was banned for). ;D

But seriously, remember how Lee kept having to pull on his choke-chain to get him to heel when he was co-host. I do. It was cringeworthy. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on October 20, 2020, 09:37:53 AM
Doc, if you want I can send you a few signed shirtless tastefully risque pate-pics for you to spank-off to:  for you $100/ea.  Just PM me your address & credit card number;  I will even mail them in discrete packaging that will not tip off your mail-carrier/neighbors about your odd obsession.  I do not judge.

-p

Take mah money!

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2020, 09:55:48 AM
LOL! pate is such an easily triggered faggot that I’m almost sure he’s about to post the same music vid 100 times (Something RUBINI was banned for). ;D

But seriously, remember how Lee kept having to pull on his choke-chain to get him to heel when he was co-host. I do. It was cringeworthy. ::)
Was that the DrunkGab, when Lee was hammering tequila and Pate was staggering in and out?  I think he may have even done a beer run, when Lee took the leash of him and let him roam free.  :D

K_Dubb

You are a great cohost, bunny.  You are current on what is happening on bellgab, laugh adorably at all the right times, introduce germane content of your own, and are actually curious, asking questions in what would otherwise be a flood of opinion.

I would have preferred you to have more interest and expertise in the area of fruitcake, however, so you could have stepped in and corrected MV's blatant misapprehension about the nature of the fruit:  of course the fruit itself is not fermented (it is dried or candied to prevent this) but rather soaked in liquor, both beforehand and with carefully timed and measured libations during the aging of the baked cake.  I do not like to see the gabcast serve as yet one more font of disinformation in this polarized climate and feel that somewhere a Russian is at the bottom of this as they have no fruitcakes of their own and are understandably jealous of Western dominance in this important area. 

ItsOver

I happened to pass through Corsicana over the weekend and noticed The Lone Star state’s claim to fruitcake was still in business.

https://www.southernliving.com/travel/texas/collin-street-bakery-corsicana-tx

I will confess to having never checked it out. I’d rather stick with BBQ.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2020, 09:55:48 AM

#LongLiveTheGreatRubini!

#LEGACY
www.conspiracy.radio

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2020, 10:15:33 AM
Was that the DrunkGab, when Lee was hammering tequila and Pate was staggering in and out?  I think he may have even done a beer run, when Lee took the leash of him and let him roam free.  :D

Praise MV!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2020, 10:17:40 AM
You are a great cohost, bunny.  You are current on what is happening on bellgab, laugh adorably at all the right times, introduce germane content of your own, and are actually curious, asking questions in what would otherwise be a flood of opinion.

I would have preferred you to have more interest and expertise in the area of fruitcake, however...

Isn't being an actual fruitcake enough for you?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2020, 09:13:35 AM
Just a good natured, gentle ribbing. You are at least a better co-host than pate.

Ha! Talk about a backhanded compliment. I was hard on Pate myself at one time. I wouldn't say it's easy to keep the conversation flowing and speak at the right times. But if you have natural chemistry with the host, its really fun. I think Lee and I have that.