The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


jazmunda

Quote from: MV on November 09, 2013, 11:34:36 PM
why, you son of a bitch...

Dwindling caller base. You better start taking calls from Australia.

area51drone

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2013, 11:54:48 PM
Dwindling caller base. You better start taking calls from Australia.

The doom of GabCast?

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on November 07, 2013, 11:37:36 PM
any box fan reference is going to get a laugh out of me.

Ok, guys. Come in here in the height of summer and do a podcast with box fans off and see how you do then.

I have a show idea. Get JC and Casio on and they could both tell all of us how we suck.
;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2013, 11:54:48 PM
Dwindling caller base. You better start taking calls from Australia.

That's why Art failed. He started taking Skype calls from Australia and all the truckers bailed because you can't drive truck from the US to Australia.
So its all YOUR fault !

Falkie2013

Quote from: DanTSX on November 06, 2013, 08:55:35 AM
All new Lexus automobiles have sattelite rado from the factory.

He is just going to buy nugg with the $ and drive around in his Lexus listening to DM on his way to the box fan rescue mission

I don't have a Lexus, I have a Prius.
And without Art on, why would anyone buy a Sirius radio ?
They started putting them into Prius'es in around 2010 or so, built into the console.
I've read on Prius chat that they have problems as well with them.
And I only have 2 box fans.
Period.
Now there's a thought.
Box fan collectors podcast.
Run opposite Gabcast.
And NO, I won't be doing it.
But who knows.
Tommy might want to host it.


Sardondi

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2013, 11:54:48 PM
Dwindling caller base. You better start taking calls from Australia.
Bwaahaaahaaaha!

Oh, btw, have I mentioned yet I brought up the miniscule caller base as a prob with the Sirius deal way back when? I'll have to remind myself to do that one day....

onan

Quote from: Sardondi on November 10, 2013, 11:44:44 AM
Bwaahaaahaaaha!

Oh, btw, have I mentioned yet I brought up the miniscule caller base as a prob with the Sirius deal way back when? I'll have to remind myself to do that one day....

It is really a sad day when the realization that your favorite uncle really is an alcoholic and he really did total your car the night before.


onan



Treading Water

Quote from: onan on November 11, 2013, 01:33:39 PM
gonna be tomorrow... daddy duties tonight.

Jeez, I took a day off and came back to....? I dunno.  Guess I'll catch up tomorrow.

Family First!  Have fun, mv.   :)

MV/Liberace!

yeah, sorry i forgot to explicitly announce the schedule change here.  gabcast tomorrow (tuesday) at 7pm central.  ufoship.com to listen live.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on November 11, 2013, 05:27:36 PM
yeah, sorry i forgot to explicitly announce the schedule change here.  gabcast tomorrow (tuesday) at 7pm central.  ufoship.com to listen live.

Have you upped the amount of people that can listen and chat live? Something tells me the audience is gonna be huge.

Can I purchase front row seats?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on November 11, 2013, 05:35:18 PM
Have you upped the amount of people that can listen and chat live? Something tells me the audience is gonna be huge.

Can I purchase front row seats?

i didn't up the server capacity, but someone is providing a relay stream.  i forget who said they'd do that... but it means capacity should be ok.

DanTSX

Quote from: MV on November 11, 2013, 05:27:36 PM
yeah, sorry i forgot to explicitly announce the schedule change here.  gabcast tomorrow (tuesday) at 7pm central.  ufoship.com to listen live.

I'm calling In Chunga! ;D

I have a special message for Jorch Noory. 8)

Perfect timing on the schedule change. Hopefully I can listen live and call in to bitch after all.

Mind Flayer Monk

Quote from: onan on November 11, 2013, 01:33:39 PM
gonna be tomorrow... daddy duties tonight.
Wow...great move...it was fate.

jazmunda

You're gonna need a longer show methinks.


williedee

Quote from: MV on November 11, 2013, 05:43:46 PM
i didn't up the server capacity, but someone is providing a relay stream.  i forget who said they'd do that... but it means capacity should be ok.

i set up a 500 slot relay.

connect to http://willstare.com:8900/listen.pls or http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/ufoship to listen through the relay if the main server fills up.

DanTSX

Whot is the call in noomber?

I want to try to dial it with my penis

eddie dean

Quote from: DanTSX on November 12, 2013, 02:17:53 PM
Whot is the call in noomber?

I want to try to dial it with my penis

GabCast call in # 573.837.4948
7pm central tonight
Ufoship.com to listen and chat

eddie dean

Quote from: williedee on November 12, 2013, 12:52:15 PM
i set up a 500 slot relay.

connect to http://willstare.com:8900/listen.pls or http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/ufoship to listen through the relay if the main server fills up.

Thanks Williedee! we are going to need it!

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on November 11, 2013, 05:27:36 PM
yeah, sorry i forgot to explicitly announce the schedule change here.  gabcast tomorrow (tuesday) at 7pm central.  ufoship.com to listen live.

I guess that's 4 pm Pacific. That Central time stuff always got me confused.

I got an email from Blue microphones that some of you might find of interest. They're selling microphones in colors for a limited time on Amazon for only $ 69.
I think I may get one next month.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Microphone-Pink/dp/B00ELNL72W/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_d_4

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 12, 2013, 02:44:13 PM
I guess that's 4 pm Pacific. That Central time stuff always got me confused.

I got an email from Blue microphones that some of you might find of interest. They're selling microphones in colors for a limited time on Amazon for only $ 69.
I think I may get one next month.

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Microphones-Snowball-Microphone-Pink/dp/B00ELNL72W/ref=pd_rhf_ee_p_d_4

No! That is garbage.  You buy a fucking telefunken you hear me!?

The General

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 12, 2013, 02:44:13 PM
I guess that's 4 pm Pacific. That Central time stuff always got me confused.
7pm central is 5pm pacific

basswood

Quote from: The General on November 12, 2013, 03:03:22 PM
7pm central is 5pm pacific

Unless you are the guy that called Art from India, then it would be, um... 9:24. Pacific.

BobGrau

I thought everyone was going to totally reorganise their lives so me and El Bee could listen over breakfast?* Huh. You just can't rely on some people.




*er, not together though.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod