• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dateline

Quote from: chefist on October 12, 2019, 11:12:18 PM
Gang of 4. BWahahahha. Why did they leave? No idea?

A long bathroom break?

pate

Quote from: brig on October 12, 2019, 11:00:39 PM
One ringy dingy...

Apogees, brig.  Almost got to three houris.  My phault entirely.

#DoBetterNexThyme
#AMashamed

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 12, 2019, 11:17:04 PM

#DoBetterNexThyme
#AMashamed

Hog

Is Curtis and Lee rubbing pissers right now?

Good show guys.

peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: pate on October 12, 2019, 11:17:04 PM

#DoBetterNexThyme
#AMashamed

You were AMAZEEN pate!!!!  Thank You!!   :-*

Hog

OK then, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I'll let you guys know how the turkey is this year.

peace
Hog

Catsmile

Quote from: Hog on October 12, 2019, 11:26:23 PM
OK then, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I'll let you guys know how the turkey is this year.

peace
Hog

#Don'tDesiccateUrDuck!

MV/Liberace!

Tonight's episode of The GabCast is posted here.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Zartax on October 12, 2019, 11:33:23 PM
What happened?

The twelve year old computer I use to run all of this is apparently not as reliable as I'd thought.  I need to replace it with something that has the hardware resources to do 50000 things simultaneously.  This one apparently doesn't cut it.

http://bellgab.com/donate.html

Yeah, I'm panhandling for people other than me to pay for it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hog

Thanks for the show Lee, C U on the next Gabcast.

peace
Hog

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on October 12, 2019, 11:36:15 PM
The twelve year old computer I use to run all of this is apparently not as reliable as I'd thought.  I need to replace it with something that has the hardware resources to do 50000 things simultaneously.  This one apparently doesn't cut it.

http://bellgab.com/donate.html

Yeah, I'm panhandling for people other than me to pay for it.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

# Falkie Has An Unused Notebook With A Fresh SSD And OS Install, Already Setup To Do Podcasting. Maybe You Can Sob Story Him Into A Low Price?

#I'mJustTryingToHelp 

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on October 12, 2019, 11:47:23 PM
# Falkie Has An Unused Notebook With A Fresh SSD And OS Install, Already Setup To Do Podcasting. Maybe You Can Sob Story Him Into A Low Price?

#I'mJustTryingToHelp

I love how that old dinosaur has a SSDD. Ha...stories are always better over time.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on October 12, 2019, 11:33:30 PM
Tonight's episode of The GabCast is posted here.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
I'm assuming that this means that I missed the whole thing?  >:(

(Stupid people keeping me out.)

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on October 13, 2019, 12:05:14 AM
I'm assuming that this means that I missed the whole thing?  >:(

(Stupid people keeping me out.)

The replay should be almost as satisfying...well, almost.

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 12, 2019, 06:31:04 PM
I will call in.  Yes, it will jack my phone bill a few bucks. Yes, it will be poorer sound quality etc.  My "show preperation" is already in my head...until I have too many beers.

Listening now. Interesting to hear the start of the timeline. I still can't bring myself to listen to Dietrich, nor to follow this train wreck, but so far it is interesting...

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 12, 2019, 06:31:49 PM
AND my "radio" voice SUCKS! So if MV takes my call, you gabbers will just have to deal with it!

I know mine sucks... But I figured if MV cared, he could have run it through the "magic Myke" voice machine before spitting it out over the air...

*You sound find to me.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 12, 2019, 08:51:25 PM
I heard the SSN reading live - it definitely happened.

After all of those years following DD, why did you quit?

*Also, at least now I understand the interest that Gunner has in this mess.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on October 13, 2019, 12:34:04 AM
Listening now. Interesting to hear the start of the timeline. I still can't bring myself to listen to Dietrich, nor to follow this train wreck, but so far it is interesting...

I know mine sucks... But I figured if MV cared, he could have run it through the "magic Myke" voice machine before spitting it out over the air...

*You sound find to me.

I'm actually not using any "magical devices", I have been using quite generic gear... minus a re27 which is probably the only expensive piece of hardware I currently own.

Thanks for thinking about me, that's flattering.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on October 12, 2019, 09:29:36 PM
I agree. Gunner seemed unhinged in general, but my opinion has been changed. He seems grounded and logical.

To be fair, the few times that I wandered into that thread, I had sort of thought the same thing. Very driven, and hyper focused on Dietrich. That said, I think I better understand now- and the call was very grounded and reasoned.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 12, 2019, 10:38:53 PM
How about the amount of murders surrounding the JFK case?

Also, if it was just LHO then why was he so quickly allowed to be murdered? Wouldn’t reason dictate that everyone would want him to testify and be tried for the crime?

Guess not.