• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 09:50:00 PM
That's you two, angry that I dunked on your shitshow ... it's been days and you two are still crying about it lol... you both have the soul of a woman.

No, I just think you’re funny in a laugh at you, not with you kinda way. The fact that you felt the need to “dunk” on the gabcast shows everyone just how desperate you are for attention. Talk about the soul of a woman! ::) ::)

pate

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 09:45:53 PM
Pate and MD the two biggest fags this sites ever seen... both completely void of talent.. no wonder you two queers are never far away. lulz

Trying reel hard to include ebraybody, Dan.

my virtual jeweler and I are twerking hard 4 yew, unless:

Well?

Nautical!

Corona Kitty

its an accurate depiction of your butt hurt.

pate

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 10:04:39 PM
its an accurate depiction of your butt hurt.

Quote from: username on October 16, 2015, 01:27:12 AM
John b wells is a legend

http://youtu.be/cjmD0ya8HKA

Naow, naow... effen onLee sumwon cuck gets thumbers lyke Daniel does...

Corona Kitty

Yes keep posting, make sure you mention me in every post... people love that here, including me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 10:07:49 PM
Yes keep posting, make sure you mention me in every post... people love that here, including me.

True love!

pate

Quote from: username on September 22, 2019, 10:07:49 PM

Aw, so
CUTE!

Demographically speaking.;..

-p

Spookcat

Quote from: pate on September 22, 2019, 10:46:02 PM
Aw, so
CUTE!

Demographically speaking.;..

-p

Aww, what precious kittens! They make me happy

Listening to Pate, you can almost sympathize with the Satanic drive of globalists to breed wypipo out of existence.

hagtagmetoo.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2019, 09:52:54 PM
No, I just think you’re funny in a laugh at you, not with you kinda way. The fact that you felt the need to “dunk” on the gabcast shows everyone just how desperate you are for attention. Talk about the soul of a woman! ::) ::)

Well, you're right. He does do it to get attention to his podcast. Actual celebrities do it all the time to each other to garner attention, many arguments are most likely planned between them.

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
I prefer to punch up not punch down.

Consider it a compliment.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 23, 2019, 03:56:17 PM
Well, you're right. He does do it to get attention to his podcast. Actual celebrities do it all the time to each other to garner attention, many arguments are most likely planned between them.

Consider it a compliment.

The best part is I'm making money constantly from you. (Maybe not you) but I've managed to suck so badly that I've made a career out of it. I'm paid well these days.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on September 23, 2019, 03:59:14 PM
The best part is I'm making money constantly from you. (Maybe not you) but I've managed to suck so badly that I've made a career out of it. I'm paid well these days.

So more than that one relatively large check then? That's good. Being a security guard must SUUUCK! It's nice that your perseverance is paying off.

I listened to two of your shows, the one Falkie was on and the one Chefist peed in a bucket on. I was entertained, even after they hung up.

P.S. The peeing on air was funny but what was really funny was the attempted cover-up. Man, I should try to find that clip.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 23, 2019, 04:23:12 PM
So more than that one relatively large check then? That's good. Being a security guard must SUUUCK! It's nice that your perseverance is paying off.

I listened to two of your shows, the one Falkie was on and the one Chefist peed in a bucket on. I was entertained, even after they hung up.

P.S. The peeing on air was funny but what was really funny was the cover-up. Man, I should try to find that clip.

Hehe being a security guard does not suck at all, it just depends where you're at and who you work for. I'm still more than willing to do it once the show and the voice over shit runs dry.

In regards to chefist and falkie... I have zero to do with either of them and don't consider myself to be affiliated to any show you might have heard in the past.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on September 23, 2019, 04:29:03 PM
I have zero to do with either of them and don't consider myself to be affiliated to any show you might have heard in the past.

OK, Mr. President.

Listening to the DynamoHum interview, thanks Brig!

Dynamo's a tranny right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 23, 2019, 11:24:23 AM
Listening to Pate, you can almost sympathize with the Satanic drive of globalists to breed wypipo out of existence.

hagtagmetoo.

Hating on white people is just as evil as it is to do to any other race. Now, don’t make me have to genocide you and your kind out of existence. >:(

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 23, 2019, 10:49:18 PM
Hating on white people is just as evil as it is to do to any other race. Now, don’t make me have to genocide you and your kind out of existence. >:(

Calm down doc, I'm as huwhite as Jared Taylor and not the (((self hating))) kind, lol. Pate's babble almost converted me to Judaism mid stream though.

pate

Thanks for listening, Malky!

I probably could do better.  No excuses.

It was a mistake to Executive Produce AND co-host at the same thyme.  When I look back at the two weeks of shoe perpetration spent I think it could have been a little more polished, too.

I am going to focus-group your comments and thoughts, and going forward future GabCasts will benefit.

That is one of the few rewards I get as an Executive Producer:  fan intar-action.  I think it's you guys that get all the boredcasters behind the microphone!

We can't do it without YOU, the lishunner!

-p

+3/4 CHUBBs, grate point, grate post!

Less liquor, less overtalking, and you'll be fine Pate. I applaud the attempt.

when will the next gabcast air? inquiring minds need to know.

pate

Graper,

That's a grate question, you should call into the next GabCast and ask Lee!

+1 CHUBB

-p

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on September 24, 2019, 03:50:32 PM
Graper,

That's a grate question, you should call into the next GabCast and ask Lee!

+1 CHUBB

-p
Pate, let’s get that podcast going. Next week during an evening?

-l

pate

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 25, 2019, 10:55:37 PM
Pate, let’s get that podcast going. Next week during an evening?

-l

Sure.  Without giving the audience clues, what will it all be about?

These sorts of discussions are better carried out via PMs...

Although I think we can discuss "in the clear" sauerkraut.  I am a big phan of homeopathic home-made sauerkrauts, methods, mothers, et ceterers...

-p

ediot: lishunners luv 'krauts!

LucaParcelli

Quote from: pate on September 25, 2019, 11:10:09 PM
Sure.  Without giving the audience clues, what will it all be about?

These sorts of discussions are better carried out via PMs...

Although I think we can discuss "in the clear" sauerkraut.  I am a big phan of homeopathic home-made sauerkrauts, methods, mothers, et ceterers...

-p

ediot: lishunners luv 'krauts!
Yeah man, I think DIY Weinerschnitzel sound like a winner to me.

-l

pate

Quote from: LucaParcelli on September 26, 2019, 07:46:53 AM
Yeah man, I think DIY Weinerschnitzel sound like a winner to me.

-l

Apparently, schniitzels are quintessentially Austrian.  The Vienna or Weiner being the most renowned, an Austrian once gave me a mini lecture on this subject.  I don't remember the particulars as the discussion took place at a local Austrian gasthaus, but the use of "ein schnitz" as part of colloquial High German conversation stands out in my memory.  I gathered that the Austrians look down on the Germans after a fashion.

-p

i believe all future GabCasts should be 5 hours in length and girth. 

pate

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 26, 2019, 10:40:29 AM
i believe all future GabCasts should be 5 hours in length and girth.

+5 CHUBBS!

I would co-host again, but I am Nautical Shore about signing up for another 5 hour drunkfest.

Eye yam still recovering.

Think it sent ObL! over the edge:  last sighting was of him wadering the streets of NOLA wearing a pair of Huggies and little else.  We may need to schedule an intar-ventshun.

#biffs