• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2019, 01:23:08 AM
I endorse this post. +1. Alternatively, he could be chained in a basement and have rats gnawing through his anus on the way to the spinal cord.

And you, you’re just an angry British faggot who has to post on an American site just so anyone will hear what you have to say because there’s no free speech in your own country. The thing is, no one cares what you think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:26:59 AM
That would be the best! I seriously just come on here hoping to see news of each member I despise to be dead!

Like MD...

I hope he takes a nap and never wakes up again.... At least.

I hope something heavy crushes your empty skull soon, you fucking waste of space.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:23:41 AM
Jealous Faggot. ::) ::)

Love the way you’ve gone on a tare after a successful gabcast because you could never in your sad, pathetic, side-tit of a life do such an entertaining job.

You have the worst, most fake radio voice ever and the way you pander to your guests you might as well be horfing their chubs, you riduculous hack.

Corona Kitty

Hopefully I find out where he's from so I could find out what cemetery he's buried in so I could take a nice big steaming pile of shit on his grave. just a nice parting gift. I plan to do that to a few other people as well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:34:56 AM
Hopefully I find out where he's from so I could find out what cemetery is at so I could take a nice big steaming pile of shit on his grave. just a nice parting gift I plan to do that to a few other people as well.

You’re a fucking child having a tantrum. What’s wrong, buddy? No, side-tit tonight? :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:36:07 AM
You’re a fucking child having a tantrum. What’s wrong, buddy? No, side-tit tonight? :D

Just because I want to defecate on your gravestone? I'd say that's pretty reasonable.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:36:45 AM
Just because I want to defecate on your gravestone? I'd say that's pretty reasonable.

That’s why your a child lost in an adult world and also why you feel the need to throw that awful DJ radio voice of yours on your shows. Time to grow up, Mykey.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:38:47 AM
That’s why your a child lost in an adult world and also why you feel the need to throw that awful DJ radio voice of yours on your shows. Time to grow up, Mykey.

I make more money than you do with my voice alone.

Ask around.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:40:01 AM

Ask around.

Sure, I’ll ask the other male prostitutes when I’m there next, Mykey.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:41:50 AM
Sure, I’ll ask the other male prostitutes when I’m there next, Mykey.

That's probably the gayest thing you've ever typed.

WOTR

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:40:01 AM

Ask around.

So did Heather...  ;)

*You have no idea how hard it is to find a Bellgab appropriate picture when you google for a phone sex line...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:43:29 AM
That's probably the gayest thing you've ever typed.

You would know. You’re the expert on that. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on September 14, 2019, 01:45:36 AM
So did Heather...  ;)

*You have no idea how hard it is to find a Bellgab appropriate picture when you google for a phone sex line...

That’s cuz he’s Myke Deacon, male prostitute. 8)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:48:30 AM
That’s cuz he’s Myke Deacon, male prostitute. 8)

I'm afraid to google "gay phone sex lines" in search of that picture.  :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on September 14, 2019, 01:45:36 AM
So did Heather...  ;)

Haha holy shit.... It's true though... The voiceover world has been very kind to me just recently.... Oh indeed.

Maybe I should become a phone sex operator.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:50:48 AM
Haha holy shit.... It's true though... The voiceover world has been very kind to me just recently.... Oh indeed.

So, they were looking for a gay, autistic type then?

WOTR

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 01:50:48 AM

Maybe I should become a phone sex operator.
I would stick to voiceover work. The phone sex route leads to a dead end in a cuckshack.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on September 14, 2019, 01:59:43 AM
I would stick to voiceover work. The phone sex route leads to a dead end in a cuckshack.

Yeah, that's what I've heard man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:02:19 AM
Yeah, that's what I've heard man.

Not much old lady side-tit action in the cuckshack.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:04:19 AM
Not much old lady side-tit action in the cuckshack.

There's much more variety lol but we don't like lawsuits around here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:05:46 AM
There's much more variety lol but we don't like lawsuits around here.

Lawsuits? Now you’re threatening lawsuits? This puts you in Vera territory. You’re about as dumb as he is too. ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 01:28:21 AM
And you, you’re just an angry British faggot who has to post on an American site just so anyone will hear what you have to say because there’s no free speech in your own country. The thing is, no one cares what you think.

The guy running this site just did a show saying that BG didn't have free speech anyway, you nitwit. You've been posting on this site for years and you have been comfortably the dullest wanker on it. At least Myke puts his voice out there, you're the pussy who's scared of everything.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:07:49 AM
Lawsuits? Now you’re threatening lawsuits? This puts you in Vera territory. You’re about as dumb as he is too. ;D

When did I make a legal threat you dumb mouth breathing fuck? I'm talking about lawsuits being directed at me, retard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 14, 2019, 02:09:50 AM
The guy running this site just did a show saying that BG didn't have free speech anyway, you nitwit.

So?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:10:44 AM
When did I make a legal threat you dumb mouth breathing fuck? I'm talking about lawsuits being directed at me, retard.

Someone should sue you for crimes against humanity because of your awful, fake and gay radio voice, Mykey.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:12:12 AM
Someone should sue you for crimes against humanity because of your awful, fake and gay radio voice, Mykey.

I noticed it's only guys who have ever said anything about my voice. The ladies like it and it's gotten me laid countless times. I'm sorry if you don't get any pussy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on September 14, 2019, 02:16:19 AM
I noticed it's only guys who have ever said anything about my voice. The ladies like it and it's gotten me laid countless times. I'm sorry if you don't get any pussy.

Guys who actually get laid don’t come and brag about it on Bellgab, Mykey. You sound like someone who’s perpetually trying to get over the fact that you never got laid in highschool.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:18:32 AM
Guys who actually get laid don’t come and brag about it on Bellgab, Mykey. You sound like someone who’s perpetually trying to get over the fact that you never got laid in highschool.

That was bragging to you? Lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 14, 2019, 02:21:17 AM
No, it was to you, you pathetic wanker.

Wanker? Where the fuck are you from pussy?