• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ZaZa

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 24, 2018, 10:53:52 PM
"Not sure what to do..."
Huh, start sucking cocks for a living.Again.

That’s not very Christian of you. :D

MV/Liberace!

I want Zaza/theONE to host the next GabCast with me, but he's refused.  Let's see if the rest of you have any luck convincing him.

AZZERAE

I want Za Za to walk into an open sewer, and die.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
I want Za Za to walk into an open sewer, and die.

I'm not sure this post will help.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on November 25, 2018, 04:09:31 AM
I want Zaza/theONE to host the next GabCast with me, but he's refused.  Let's see if the rest of you have any luck convincing him.

You offered the ONE a chance to be on the GabCast, gave him an opportunity to lead all these lost sheep to Salvation, and he refused?

WWJD?

whoozit

Come on Za Za//theONE, be the larger animal and cohost the GabCast.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Liberace! on November 25, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

Blessed are the cohosts for they shall inherit the cuckshed.

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
You offered the ONE a chance to be on the GabCast, gave him an opportunity to lead all these lost sheep to Salvation, and he refused?

WWJD?

Hi brig,
actually word refused is bit "harsh" so to say.
In my response to this very honoring offer I expressed my deep appreciation for being offered that opportunity, I was actually pleasantly shocked
that after all this Liberace would offer me this honor.
So I didn't refused.. in a dry cut harsh meaning of that word,..I politely expressed that I'm not into public 'performances'.
On top of it (tho this is not deciding factor) considering my English as written and spoken my sucking grammar would be I guess irritating
more than George's and Heather's voices combined and multiplied by a factor of x10 or some might claim by a x100.

lol.. WWJD, you are funny brig
I think Jesus would accept the offer to be invited to GabCast to have the opportunity to save some lost sheep of BellGab.
BTW brig, did you invited Jesus into your heart yet?. :)

pate

We love wacky accents and grammar here at BellGab.  You totally should.  Maybe General Lee could reach out to GabirSweden and get him to sit behind a microphone too.
Azzerae, I bet you have an awesome accent.  It could be an international version of the Gabcast, it'd be awesome.

General Lee, make it happen theOne, GaborSweden and Azzerae as co hosts, Radio Gold!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
Hi brig,
In my response to this very honoring offer I expressed my deep appreciation for being offered that opportunity, I was actually pleasantly shocked
So I didn't refused.. in a dry cut harsh meaning of that word,..I politely expressed that I'm not into public 'performances'.
On top of it (tho this is not deciding factor) considering my English as written and spoken my sucking grammar would be I guess irritating
more than George's and Heather's voices combined and multiplied by a factor of x10 or some might claim by a x100.

I think Jesus would accept the offer to be invited to GabCast to have the opportunity to save some lost sheep of BellGab.

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 25, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
His avatar being a clue...
I'm using reverse tactics, you silly goose.
Satan and his evil demons use images of Light to masquerade as the good ones, I'm turning the tables on them.

ZaZa

paladin1991 is right, RITCHI is a raging gay begging for attention lol.

WildCard

Quote from: ZaZa on November 25, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
paladin1991 is right, RITCHI is a raging gay begging for attention lol.

you're the only human contact he's had in while.
thank you for your service.

ZaZa

Quote from: WildCard on November 25, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
you're the only human contact he's had in while.
thank you for your service.
Outch..lol
I'm going to pour bucket of Holy Water on myself now.
I'm so glad the contact is only via the text on BellGab. In real life I'm sure RITCHIE stinks like skunk's anal scent glands full of sulfur.
And the sad thing is that skunk produces that awful repulsive stink from his anus but in case of RITCHIE it's coming from his pie hole.
When he get's enraged he starts very vulgarly attacking those who have different opinion than his ..and he drools that venomous stinking goo allover himself.
Absolute mess. 

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, Ritchie is a big fag who stole paladin’s virginity. What a jerk! He could’ve had better taste than that. :D

Lilith

Hi brig,

I think you should take the opportunity to do the Lords work, get together with Liberace, and make it happen.  We here at bellgab will understand that you are speaking in tongues.  No worries.

Maybe you could sing us some inspiring Gregorian Chants.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
I think you should take the opportunity to do the Lords work, get together with Liberace, and make it happen.  We here at bellgab will understand that you are speaking in tongues.  No worries.

It should be interesting...

K_Dubb

Hi brig,

May I beg you to reconsider?  You have a historian's command of the narrative sweep of this forum, coupled with the instincts of a blackmailer.  Your paths are strewn with the mighty you have brought low with their own words.  I can't think of another poster I'd listen to with quite the same blend of detached prurience and dangerous frisson.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 25, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
You have a historian's command of the narrative sweep of this forum, coupled with the instincts of a blackmailer. 

Now THAT is artistry!

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on November 25, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
I think you should take the opportunity to do the Lords work, get together with Liberace, and make it happen.  We here at bellgab will understand that you are speaking in tongues.  No worries.

Lol..brig brig brig..how witted of you,hahaha
I have some Very Special Georgian Chants for you to listen to,(and for all BellGabber's of course).
/let me see if I remember how to post videos on BellGab/

Healing Gregorian Chants @ 432 Hz || 3 Hours of Healing Music || Sacred Music || Seeds of Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLtr-4Y1r0